• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

my problem is that i can only associate nicknames with their pictures... so i will looking for Dom, Matt and Chris all the time :awesome:

OMG same.

I'll be like, "Hmm...if I'm looking for Tofu I will be looking for Chris"

But my picture is in my profile, so if you are really that interested in meeting me...(hey, maybe I would have some stories by the time we get in line, maybe I'll have met them by then..:shifty:)

I say as we get closer to concert time we like, all add eachother on facebook or atleast post real pics of ourselves to this thread :D

I approve of this idea :p

Plus, we have awhile to get to know eachother better :D

If all else fails, we can blow-up giant versions of our avatars, cut out eye holes, and wear them as masks :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

That way people will recognize us, right? ;)

If all else fails, we can blow-up giant versions of our avatars, cut out eye holes, and wear them as masks :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL:

right, no need of real names or name tags :LOL:

^^ We're like the only people who have actual pictures as our avatars lol.:LOL:

Anyone can Facebook me as well :]

i know :shifty: and i was thinking about changing it.. but no, now i wont :p(added on fb)

:D Yet I wonder if anyone will recognize me at my 9 gigs? I doubt it. :LOL:

i think i would :chuckle: at least after Wembley :awesome:

:awesome: i know :chuckle:

but i should play the "i dont know you" part and then when i see you in NY i can scream... OMG YOU ARE AGENTHAL :eek:

Ahahah, maybe. We should steal the Wembley inflatable couch idea and use it here for this line. I'm sure Alex would approve. ;) Wouldn't be so out of place in NYC, yeah?

Ahahah, maybe. We should steal the Wembley inflatable couch idea and use it here for this line. I'm sure Alex would approve. ;) Wouldn't be so out of place in NYC, yeah?

i def need that cause im planning to go and queue since 6 am, or something.. i wanna be the first one :awesome: and my bum will be sore, :LOL:

around what time are you planning to be in NY ?

Edit:

im on your fb ladies :ninja:

i def need that cause im planning to go and queue since 6 am, or something.. i wanna be the first one :awesome: and my bum will be sore, :LOL:

around what time are you planning to be in NY ?

Edit:

im on your fb ladies :ninja:

Dunno yet, really, because I'll be staying with Michel but he has a seat for this show, so guess it depends on how early I can get out of his house and over there? :erm: I guess it'll also depend on what we do after the Nassau gig. :LOL: Buuut, I'm planning (can't buy a bus ticket yet though) to Megabus up Thursday night, chill in NYC Friday, queue Saturday, queue Sunday, then bus home at like 1am Sunday night to prevent an excess of missed class (I will be dead, but I'm already missing WAY too much class in my craziness).

Now that we're all FAcebook fwendz...lol...I've had Plug-in Baby in my head for days and I've wanted to sue it as a Facebook status...but I would imagine "My plug-in baby crucifies my enemies..."would sound wrong to most and I'd like to not have vibrator talk on my Facebook, especially since I';m friends with a ton of my family...

I had to share that :LOL:

Archived