• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

I still have no idea what my plans on getting there are. I have no idea where I'm even going to be traveling from, when I'm going to meet the people I'm going with, who and how many people I'm going with, how long I'm going to stay after... Oh God. :LOL:

:facepalm: dude start planing those things, cause next time you will be thinking ugh! late!

i kinda have everything set up for it, flight, bed, then train to NC :awesome:, then muser ride to VA :awesome:

r u coming to Wembley as well Tofu?

:facepalm: dude start planing those things, cause next time you will be thinking ugh! late!

i kinda have everything set up for it, flight, bed, then train to NC :awesome:, then muser ride to VA :awesome:

r u coming to Wembley as well Tofu?

No. :( But yeah, no matter where I'm coming from it's gonna be a 20-40 min. trip from waking up to being there so I'm not worried. :LOL:

No. :( But yeah, no matter where I'm coming from it's gonna be a 20-40 min. trip from waking up to being there so I'm not worried. :LOL:

lucky you then, :rolleyes:

is not too long drive, i wish they'd play somewhere close to my house too... :(

but i dont mind travel for them either, so.. :happy:

my muse weekend begins in NY thats about a 2 hour ride from my house.i can take my time for that show i have seats. when the show is over i get to go home and get a few hours sleep before i wake up at 7 am get ready and get the train to newark for the show in jersey that train ride is only 20 minutes. that show i have GA for. i plan on getting right up front. cant wait to see you all..

I don't have GA tickets (:'() so at least I don't have to get there uber early.

My friend and I are taking a 7-and-a-half hour bus ride (ewwwww!) and we should get there around 2 in the afternoon. I think the plan is to check into our hotel, then spend the rest of the time hanging out around the arena (and possibly scoping-out where the tour bus is and the stage door and stuff... since a few of us have a very special mission to accomplish after the show ;):p ) Btw, we need to figure out when we're gonna assign songs and start collecting vids, ladies!

My friend and I can be the mobile eyes and ears pre-show, since the rest of you guys will be in line from the sound of it ;)

We should all come up with some sort of identifier so we can find eachother and meet-up before and/or after the show (if others are planning on playing the waiting game too!) Because while my friend and I linger around the arena, we're totally gonna wanna meet-up and say hi to some of you :D

My friend and I are taking a 7-and-a-half hour bus ride (ewwwww!) and we should get there around 2 in the afternoon. I think the plan is to check into our hotel, then spend the rest of the time hanging out around the arena (and possibly scoping-out where the tour bus is and the stage door and stuff... since a few of us have a very special mission to accomplish after the show ;):p ) Btw, we need to figure out when we're gonna assign songs and start collecting vids, ladies!

My friend and I can be the mobile eyes and ears pre-show, since the rest of you guys will be in line from the sound of it ;)

We should all come up with some sort of identifier so we can find eachother and meet-up before and/or after the show (if others are planning on playing the waiting game too!) Because while my friend and I linger around the arena, we're totally gonna wanna meet-up and say hi to some of you :D

i put how things were with the votes, then we got a couple more votes, so i have to update it, or u can do it, and then we should talk :ninja:you know for what :awesome:

im planning on being there to queue around 6 am, so if someone wants to join me, that'd be :awesome:

It's about a 40 minute drive for me :p

Lucky you. I'll be taking the train in from Manhattan, but haven't yet figured out how I'm getting to NYC, or whether it will be Friday night or Saturday morning. Do I drive, fly, or take take Amtrak. Decisions, decisions, and time is running out. :LOL:

My friend and I are taking a 7-and-a-half hour bus ride (ewwwww!) and we should get there around 2 in the afternoon.

I don't have GA tickets either, so I have no rush to get to the arena. I have a very strong feeling that my friend will bail last minute, so I'll probably try hanging out with some of my non Muser NY friends during the day on Sunday.

I do not envy you that 7½ hour bus ride. Eeeek.

I do not envy you that 7½ hour bus ride. Eeeek.

I know! Ugh! :(

But I've actually taken a 16-hour bus ride before, so I suppose after that, this'll be a piece of cake. :LOL: I would not wish that horror on my worst enemy hahahaha. (Okay, so it wasn't quite as bad as I expected... but I still would not like to repeat the experience :p)

Jesus, I don't think I've ever been on such a long bus ride before. I think the longest was 8 hours? I played a single game of Tetris through the whole thing and got a high score of 5+million. :facepalm: My eyeballs were so fried by the end but at least I wasn't bored. :LOL:

I'M EXCITED. WHEN'S OCTOBER COMING? BUT WAIT, I WANT TO FOLLOW ALL THE SUMMER GIGS TOO. *bounces off walls*

im planning on being there to queue around 6 am, so if someone wants to join me, that'd be :awesome:

You know I'll be there around 8am. :)

Anyways, I'm used to traveling 7+ hours on buses. Its the only way my family travels around Peru. :rolleyes: Its not fun, especially when we travel overnight. I can't sleep when someone else is in control of a vehicle I'm in. Its weird. :LOL:

Anyways, I'm used to traveling 7+ hours on buses. Its the only way my family travels around Peru. :rolleyes: Its not fun, especially when we travel overnight. I can't sleep when someone else is in control of a vehicle I'm in. Its weird. :LOL:

30 minute drive from home to Newark for me, woo hoo! ... Buses seem to be the best way to travel in South America. I'm doing a couple 20- to 30-hour bus rides around Argentina soon. I'm dreading the rides but I'm saving hundreds of dollars -- dollars that are going straight to my Muse fund, of course! Pretty sure I'll have ALL of Muse's lyrics memorized by the time I'm through, thank you iPod.

I drove all the way down to Georgia from north Philly in a big bus full of people (52 to be exact) and it was 16 hours and no one slept. It was...hard, to say the least. But It was the day after Christmas, so I had a new iPod full of fresh new(and Muse) songs :awesome:

And I'll be wearing that sweatshirt that I showed "ya'll" and I'm 13 years old, so just look for that if you are all actually interested in finding me. If you do happen to see me, just shout, "Hannah!" or something :rolleyes: My mom might give you a wierd look, like you're a stalker or something, but I'll reassure her that you're a friend lol

Jesus, I don't think I've ever been on such a long bus ride before. I think the longest was 8 hours? I played a single game of Tetris through the whole thing and got a high score of 5+million. :facepalm: My eyeballs were so fried by the end but at least I wasn't bored. :LOL:

I'M EXCITED. WHEN'S OCTOBER COMING? BUT WAIT, I WANT TO FOLLOW ALL THE SUMMER GIGS TOO. *bounces off walls*

well i did it, for 24 hours, in Argentina when u are in your senior year, with ur class u go to whatever place u want to, your school organize it, and we went from Buenos Aires, to Bariloche, is like the must fun places i've ever been... all the seniors from all over the country go down there... is right at the south, in patagonia. Long trip, but it worth it...

:awesome:

i will see you there then :ninja: bring some booze

30 minute drive from home to Newark for me, woo hoo! ... Buses seem to be the best way to travel in South America. I'm doing a couple 20- to 30-hour bus rides around Argentina soon. I'm dreading the rides but I'm saving hundreds of dollars -- dollars that are going straight to my Muse fund, of course! Pretty sure I'll have ALL of Muse's lyrics memorized by the time I'm through, thank you iPod.

hope u have fun, they're the longest trips ever, but they are so much fun, you should go to Bariloche... is just :awesome:

I used to have a tofu costume actually. :LOL: Don't have it anymore, and it's a pain in the ass to walk around in anyway, but just saying. :LOL: Or actually, I might wear my "I love tofu" t-shirt? Sorry, I just really hate nametags. :LOL:

The only problem is I forget everyones name already :chuckle:

And a lot of people will be wearing Muse shirts, so we need a plan/system/show everyone else how awesome we are by knowing eachother...;)

my problem is that i can only associate nicknames with their pictures... so i will looking for Dom, Matt and Chris all the time :awesome:

Archived