• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

Oh, I'm late to the meeting, but... I'm Linden from the Bronx and had been a casual Muse fan since around Absolution but my first concert was last fall when they opened for U2 at Giants Stadium. It occurred to me during that 45-minute set that: 1) I was a moron for skipping out on previous tours, and 2) maybe it'd be wise to open a new savings account just for "Muse funds." :)

maybe it'd be wise to open a new savings account just for "Muse funds." :)

:LOL: What a brilliant idea ;)

I used to be a "casual" fan too (since right before BH&R), until about a year ago. I don't know what it was that made me cross the line (:LOL:) but right before TR came out, I just started listening to them more and more (to kind of "get myself ready" ;) ) and fell more and more in love :D

Oh, I'm late to the meeting, but... I'm Linden from the Bronx and had been a casual Muse fan since around Absolution but my first concert was last fall when they opened for U2 at Giants Stadium. It occurred to me during that 45-minute set that: 1) I was a moron for skipping out on previous tours, and 2) maybe it'd be wise to open a new savings account just for "Muse funds." :)

So with you on feeling like a moron for skipping earlier tours. Especially during BH&R, I really, really liked them then, and totally could have gone to a show or two but was too caught up in my "career" to ask for a simple night off. I regret that so much! But now I'm properly dedicated and I have my priorities straight. I don't have a specific Muse account, but my overall savings account might as well be labeled the "Car/Muse fund" ... those two things are all I aspire to.:LOL:

Its this organization where you take leftover food from concerts and events and give them to food relief centers. You just swoop right on in there, take the food, and leave(but not before talking to "certain people")

Ohhhhh, cool! :D

Its this organization where you take leftover food from concerts and events and give them to food relief centers. You just swoop right on in there, take the food, and leave(but not before talking to "certain people")

Wow, that's cool in so many ways!:) Be sure not to take Matt's bananas though ... if he comes out on stage with blood stains on his shirt, we'll know what happened to you ... :eek:;)

Oh wow! Good luck meeting them, have fun! :D

then we'll have to hang out there :awesome:

i'll be on the line around 6AM, yeah... i'm fucking crazy, and i dont care :musesign:

Lol I was going to leave at 6am...BUT it's like a 3 hour drive to Newark...idk:LOL: I may just piss of my brother and leave earlier, I'll drive, he can sleep.

Lol I was going to leave at 6am...BUT it's like a 3 hour drive to Newark...idk:LOL: I may just piss of my brother and leave earlier, I'll drive, he can sleep.

Hahaha. That's me and my brother's plan. Except he'll be driving. I'll be sleeping ;).

Wow, that's cool in so many ways!:) Be sure not to take Matt's bananas though ... if he comes out on stage with blood stains on his shirt, we'll know what happened to you ... :eek:;)

Oh no, I'll stay away from those... Now I need a good camera. Maybe I'll just take a picture of his banana :chuckle:

Schools out!! Yessss!

I still have no idea what my plans on getting there are. I have no idea where I'm even going to be traveling from, when I'm going to meet the people I'm going with, who and how many people I'm going with, how long I'm going to stay after... Oh God. :LOL:

Archived