• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

:LOL: I love this. A Museaholics meeting ;)

Hi! I'm Amanda and I'm from Maine :) Taking a 7 and a half hour busride with my best friend just to see this show! I was so pissed because I was studying abroad in Spain in March when Muse came to Boston, and now I'm home and they're going to Madrid this month! Aghhh! Figures. :rolleyes:

So my best friend and I decided "Screw it. We're seeing them no matter what." :LOL: We got crappy balcony seats, but I don't even care. Just being there is worth it :D This will be my first Muse show ever... definately not the last!

Seriously...I don't wanna wait anymore either!! Especially for the tickets... I'm so nervous what if it comes to me late or something (cuz I got mine off Concertmaps)?? :eek:

I'm Christina from northern Jersey.

I know, I hate waiting!!! I got my tickets about a week ago. :happy:

This will be my first ever gig. (sad, I know :facepalm:)

Annddd. . . I'm in section 106 :$

Im Eri, i live in Seattle... and i'll be attending to both NY & NJ gigs, plus NC & VA :awesome:

and Wembley, and ACL :awesome:

and yes, i'll go broke too :D

Hi, I'm Haley, I live in Washington, DC for school and Austin, TX in the summer.... and I'll be attending (points to sig).... :awesome: Oh and guys, help me out with my Voodoo and go like the FB page yeah? You're welcome to friend me on FB too while you're at it, if you haven't already!

Hi, I'm Haley, I live in Washington, DC for school and Austin, TX in the summer.... and I'll be attending (points to sig).... :awesome: Oh and guys, help me out with my Voodoo and go like the FB page yeah? You're welcome to friend me on FB too while you're at it, if you haven't already!

:LOL: You're pimping that page like crazy!

I'm Cecily and I'm from Delaware. My first Muse show was in Philly this March and I also did Baltimore, which was my first GA experience. I'll hopefully be doing five this fall, including this one. I know I have a Muse problem, and I only intend to feed it.:D

Me and my friend were talking about Voodoo fest today! :awesome: I go "like" it right now ;D

I'm Cecily and I'm from Delaware. My first Muse show was in Philly this March and I also did Baltimore, which was my first GA experience. I'll hopefully be doing five this fall, including this one. I know I have a Muse problem, and I only intend to feed it.:D

I have this problem too :facepalm:. It feeds on my money. :chuckle:

Archived