• Apocalypse Please
    • Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

Seriously...I don't wanna wait anymore either!! Especially for the tickets... I'm so nervous what if it comes to me late or something (cuz I got mine off Concertmaps)?? :eek:

I have my tickets, but I just really hate waiting for this all summer.

Did anyone else the the ad on FB to win tickets to see Muse in LA? Everything paid for, flights, hotels, everything.

Me and my mom both entered lol

Did anyone else the the ad on FB to win tickets to see Muse in LA? Everything paid for, flights, hotels, everything.

I did.... I entered too. lol.

Its would be so much fun and so awesome.

And everything is paid for.

And you get $500 To spend on Muse merch at the concert

I saw that but thought it was spam ... :$. Now I'm tempted. LOL ... even just the $500 to spend on merch would be amazing. I could wear something Musey every day ... even those awesome Muse panties I couldn't justify buying last time.:LOL:

I saw that but thought it was spam ... :$. Now I'm tempted. LOL ... even just the $500 to spend on merch would be amazing. I could wear something Musey every day ... even those awesome Muse panties I couldn't justify buying last time.:LOL:

:LOL: Muse underwear? That's hilarious. It'd be funny if it had pictures of the guys on it.

Is it possible to post a link to it?

Here it is:

http://www.fanprizes.com/win-muse-tickets

You can enter up to 50 times. I've entered once, and did skip through the ads asking to submit your cellphone number. It will eventually submit your information. My personal information is probably being sold off to a million marketing companies now but it's worth a chance to see Muse in LA, right?

Here it is:

You can enter up to 50 times. I've entered once, and did skip through the ads asking to submit your cellphone number. It will eventually submit your information. My personal information is probably being sold off to a million marketing companies now but it's worth a chance to see Muse in LA, right?

Clarification - you can enter up to fifty times but you have to refer someone to the sweepstakes to gain one additional entry for each person you refer. Sneaky.

:LOL: Muse underwear? That's hilarious. It'd be funny if it had pictures of the guys on it.

iirc it's just black panties with the Muse/resistance logo on it. :LOL: I was pretty tempted to buy it actually. :LOL: But I got the hoodie instead.

They were kind of boy-cut panties with a muse logo on them ... sadly I can't find them online. I think they were $25 which just seemed like too much since I had no one to appreciate them ... kinda wish I'd bought them though ... I mean, you never know when Muse lingerie will come in handy.

And yes, it would have been significantly awesomer if it had actual portraits of the guys on it.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Here it is:

How did you skip the cell phone part?

EDIT: Nevermind. I'm temped to enter the Justin Bieber one for lulz.

They need to have matching bra and panties sets, lacey, with the Resistance artwork all over them. Now THAT would be Muse lingerie! :p:LOL: Or maybe with the Hysteria lyrics all over them, if you know what I mean... ;)

Lol if I showed up with those in gym class, my friends would freak. :LOL:

They love Hysteria ;D

They need to have matching bra and panties sets, lacey, with the Resistance artwork all over them. Now THAT would be Muse lingerie! :p:LOL: Or maybe with the Hysteria lyrics all over them, if you know what I mean... ;)

I'd think Plug In Baby might be apropos:eyebrows:. I'm a little more romantic, though ... I'd like Unintended lingerie.

Maybe we could tie this in with the job-hate conversation in the Wembley thread ... line of Muse naughtywear = big bucks.:LOL:

Figures it would be for a show that I a) already have tickets for; b) already have a hotel for; and c) already have an airline ticket for (which is actually better than what they're offering). It should have been Wembley. :D

Archived