• Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

YAYYYY! You're back!! :awesome:

:LOL: Yes, I made it back from Spain alive ;)

I got really excited on my last connecting flight (which was from Newark, btw! Couldn't help thinking "Wow... the next time I'll be here I'll be seeing Muse ;):LOL:) because as I was walking toward the bathroom on the plane, I walked by this guy who was listening to his iPod and he moved his arm to let me go by so I got a pretty close-up glimpse at his screen and it said he was listening to Unnatural Selection! :D

I was thinking of saying something, but I didn't wanna seem weird, so I just smiled at him :p

Kate Hudson's nickname in LA is "the bike" because she's let everybody ride her. Bellamy's too smart for that. I give it two months tops. If not, he's an ass, pure and simple, totally sold out to the rock star cliche life.

Nothing wrong with getting some ass. I say bravo, Matthew, bravo. Kate Hudson is quite hot.

tell me about your trip :awesome: any spanish matt-looking boy ? :awesome:

:LOL: No such luck, unfortunately ;) But I had some Muse-y moments, at least. I'm pretty sure I heard Uprising almost daily on the radio a lot over there, and when I went to Paris for a weekend back in Februray I took a picture of a giant Muse poster at a bus stop ;) (I attatched the picture so you can see hehe).

IMG_0000.thumb.JPG.6bb3bda29be7ad1ce349cbc80930cbe8.JPG

:LOL: No such luck, unfortunately ;) But I had some Muse-y moments, at least. I'm pretty sure I heard Uprising almost daily on the radio a lot over there, and when I went to Paris for a weekend back in Februray I took a picture of a giant Muse poster at a bus stop ;) (I attatched the picture so you can see hehe).

Jealous! I can't wait to make my trip over to Europe. Its been five years too long. :(

Matt looks so sexy :awesome:

I have a little question.

Are we going to get the new stage or is that just for outdoor gigs? I'm a little confused.

Cos it seems too big for a small arena. I want to see it though...D:

I'm going to this gig, my first show! :awesome:

And I have the same question.

Are we going to get the new stage or is that just for outdoor gigs? I'm a little confused.

Nah. I believe we're getting the towers back. The new stage is wayyy to big for the arenas :(.

I'd guess towers. Their current stage is waaaaaay to big to fit into an arena. They're also selling "obstructed view" seats behind the stage, just like they did this past US leg.

I like the hexagons from RiR best, but that's unlikely bc it would block off the back of the stage.

Nah. I believe we're getting the towers back. The new stage is wayyy to big for the arenas :(.

I'd guess towers. Their current stage is waaaaaay to big to fit into an arena. They're also selling "obstructed view" seats behind the stage, just like they did this past US leg.

I like the hexagons from RiR best, but that's unlikely bc it would block off the back of the stage.

Good point. And the people that bought seats on the sides would probably have an obstructed view too (which they didn't ask for), so it wouldn't make much sense. Although the new stage is so cool

yeah, I wish we would get hexagons... but guess not.

Hey, I'm still here, too. :chuckle:

:supersad: about the new stage(though I wasn't expecting it. I'll just wistfully look at pictures)

:awesome: about the pillars. I missed them in March(:facepalm:) So I'm glad I have another chance :D

I got to touch the stage as the crew were packing it up last time. :D

I got to touch the stage as the crew were packing it up last time. :D

I snagged this pick of all the crew/tower trucks in Oakland. Looks like 10 trucks just for all the production stuff then the band's tour bus it looks like all the way on the end.

24074_384271481539_714396539_4344365_5093923_n.jpg

I snagged this pick of all the crew/tower trucks in Oakland. Looks like 10 trucks just for all the production stuff then the band's tour bus it looks like all the way on the end.

Hot damn. I only remember 7 trucks being there last time. But then, I was mostly in a state of :eek: at how shiny they were. :LOL:

Ohhhhhh look at all those big Peterbilt diesels in a row!!! I'm such a nerd. I wonder if they are hybrids ... :cool:

Archived