• Butterflies & Hurricanes
    • Ruled by Secrecy
    • Take A Bow
    • Assassin
    • I Belong To You
    • Dead Star
    • The Groove

awww yeah, no classes at all :D

I plan on being there quite early, around 8 ish, with some things to read to keep me occupied :LOL:

SAME. Haha. My brother is insisting on being at the barrier, so we'll probably be there like around 7:30/8am as well. I know im bringing a cot, so I can sleep :happy:. and homework :(. and board games :D.

I'm taking the bus back to DC at 1am to get there for my 8:30 classes. :awesome:

I agree, you are awesome. Haha. If my 9am class was worth going, I would. But its english. It can be missed this one time. :yesey:

ill be taking the train at 8 to raleigh for 8/9 hours... just to get there by 9, sleep a few hours and go early for the 3rd line in a row (RBC)

planning to bring some books, the ipod and some other mp3 player...

the wait will be long there..

just a random question..

is it too cold by that time?

cause ive never been in this country in october.. so i've no idea. :LOL:

SAME. Haha. My brother is insisting on being at the barrier, so we'll probably be there like around 7:30/8am as well. I know im bringing a cot, so I can sleep :happy:. and homework :(. and board games :D.

I agree, you are awesome. Haha. If my 9am class was worth going, I would. But its english. It can be missed this one time. :yesey:

not sure if they will let you online that early...

ill be taking the train at 8 to raleigh for 8/9 hours... just to get there by 9, sleep a few hours and go early for the 3rd line in a row (RBC)

planning to bring some books, the ipod and some other mp3 player...

the wait will be long there..

just a random question..

is it too cold by that time?

cause ive never been in this country in october.. so i've no idea. :LOL:

Look here for historical weather data: http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KRDU/2009/10/26/DailyHistory.html?req_city=Raleigh&req_state=NC&req_statename=North+Carolina

I've never been in North Carolina in the fall, but it looks like it'll be similar to New York around that time, which is usually pretty nippy but not exactly cold. Just bring a couple of layers and you should be good to go.

Look here for historical weather data: http://www.wunderground.com/history/airport/KRDU/2009/10/26/DailyHistory.html?req_city=Raleigh&req_state=NC&req_statename=North+Carolina

I've never been in North Carolina in the fall, but it looks like it'll be similar to New York around that time, which is usually pretty nippy but not exactly cold. Just bring a couple of layers and you should be good to go.

awesome

thanks for the info :D

I'm glad we can all agree on something. :awesome: It's gonna totally suck though. I'll arrive in DC at 5:30 am and then have to make my way back to campus from Chinatown to be at my 8:30 class, and then I'll have 3 classes that day and babysitting, sleep, get up, go to one class, and then skip two days of classes to go to NC and VA shows. :LOL:

Where are all the Muse fans in NYC??? Whenever I put on some Muse on the jukeboxes, I get a bunch of weird looks! Then I put on some SMBH and Uprising and I get a few nods of recognition. :rolleyes: So, erm, how 'bout that mega Muser party in October?

Whoop whoop I want a part after Nassau!

Where are all the Muse fans in NYC??? Whenever I put on some Muse on the jukeboxes, I get a bunch of weird looks! Then I put on some SMBH and Uprising and I get a few nods of recognition. :rolleyes: So, erm, how 'bout that mega Muser party in October?

Yes Please!!! :D

I know how you feel, I live in Inwood and blast Muse in my car. I always get weird looks from people when I drive by haha

I heard some people camped out even earlier for the msg gig? ehh... oh well. we'll just chill in my car until then. :)

I don't get why...I was in GA and got there like 30 mins before they started letting people in and was practically right next to the stage O_o what's the point of waiting all day?

I don't get why...I was in GA and got there like 30 mins before they started letting people in and was practically right next to the stage O_o what's the point of waiting all day?

Well if you want to get at the barrier, you'll need to be there pretty early. But yeah if you're not looking for barrier, you can show up at like 5 or 6 and get a really good spot. That's what I usually do. At the Boston gig I got there at like 5:30 and got an incredibly close spot.

Well if you want to get at the barrier, you'll need to be there pretty early. But yeah if you're not looking for barrier, you can show up at like 5 or 6 and get a really good spot. That's what I usually do. At the Boston gig I got there at like 5:30 and got an incredibly close spot.

I'm not much of a barrier person, I like to be able to move or grab a drink :D

I'm not much of a barrier person, I like to be able to move or grab a drink :D

I'm doing seats for this gig, but I've got GA for Nassau. When I have seats I usually show up a couple of hours before the show and tailgate :D So if you see two guys drinking and sitting next to a gunmetal colored Honda blasting Muse, that'll be me. Feel free to say hi.

GA is tons of fun, but I like to go with seats every once in a while. But I like to jump around and stuff when I do GA, I'm not a barrier guy either.

I'm doing seats for this gig, but I've got GA for Nassau. When I have seats I usually show up a couple of hours before the show and tailgate :D So if you see two guys drinking and sitting next to a gunmetal colored Honda blasting Muse, that'll be me. Feel free to say hi.

GA is tons of fun, but I like to go with seats every once in a while. But I like to jump around and stuff when I do GA, I'm not a barrier guy either.

I imagine there will be a good amount of tailgating for the Nassau and Prudential shows. MSG doesn't have a parking lot and no one tailgated at the Philly show I went to. I'll be driving to the Nassau one, maybe I'll go with a bunch of beer. :D I'll be the one in a lime green beetle, you won't miss me!

I know how you feel, I live in Inwood and blast Muse in my car. I always get weird looks from people when I drive by haha

Inwood in the house! I hang out a lot during the week on the other side of the river in the Marble Hill/Kingsbridge area, evidently a Muse void. I remember pre-gaming at Stout near MSG before the show and the house was playing Muse's entire back catalog and people were moving, singing and fist-pumping along, that was beautiful. Can't wait to kick off the festivities in the fall.

Im a tiny person! Haha. And knowing me, if I get there like an hour or two before the show, I'd get stuck behind tall people. It always happens. :(

But I dunno, it was just a plan. It may change over the next five months, ya know?

What you think? What a reasonable time to get there and still get a good spot?

Just so people know the Buy Tickets button still pops up for Newark and Nassau on the pre sale page

OMG thank you so much for telling us this!! I immediately went and bought my GA ticket!! :D

Coming from Boston. I'll also have to leave on a 1am train :LOL:. Any other Bostonians?

i am sure i would loooove GA but i am short, and would be pissed if i couldnt see!

lol I'm probably shorter than you (just under 5'2") but I saw them at Boston in the seats and now wanna give GA a shot. Haven't decided if I want to be at the barrier or hang in the back though... But either way it's going to be epic!!!

Archived