What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

:awesome: muser camera ftw!

i got the same one on sunday :yesey:

Yeah its sweet. I just have to figure out the settings and everything to use for the shows. Its nice to finally have a powerful camera thats small, it works the same as my Canon S5 IS but its 1/3rd the size :eek:

My car passed inspection today (after two waits because I had a frickin' brake light out, fail) so now I just need to get the brakes checked and I'm good to go. I was driving around without registration, totally didn't realize it had expired ... idiot. That's what happens when you have three cars. Tomorrow I have to go to my parents house and stock up on blankeys and warm stuff ... plus snacks and such ... so close guys!:dance::musesign:

Your avatar cracks me up! :LOL:

Thanks, is my favourite so far :chuckle:

My car passed inspection today (after two waits because I had a frickin' brake light out, fail) so now I just need to get the brakes checked and I'm good to go. I was driving around without registration, totally didn't realize it had expired ... idiot. That's what happens when you have three cars. Tomorrow I have to go to my parents house and stock up on blankeys and warm stuff ... plus snacks and such ... so close guys!:dance::musesign:

:dance: yaaay cecily! yaaaay: we should write Muse in your car :ninja: with some washable markers :awesome:

:dance: yaaay cecily! yaaaay: we should write Muse in your car :ninja: with some washable markers :awesome:

If I have time I'll pick up some of that window "paint" that washes off easily ... I'm generally opposed to writing things on cars, but for Muse, my Jeep won't mind it.:awesome: It has a nice big back window to express my loyalties ... :).

If I have time I'll pick up some of that window "paint" that washes off easily ... I'm generally opposed to writing things on cars, but for Muse, my Jeep won't mind it.:awesome: It has a nice big back window to express my loyalties ... :).

thats why :yesey:

something easy, that can be easily removed. :rolleyes:

btw... get you a ticket for Raleigh. :ninja:

I can't wait!!! Only a few days more :dance:

Still have to think about transportation but I guess I will figure it out once I get to NYC. Can I expect to get back to the city by midnight? Just asking because I was wondering if I can take megabus back to Boston the same night.

Ah hell! :mad:

I guess I'll have to take one in the morning then. :rolleyes:

I mean it could happen. But figure Muse comes on at 9? 90 minute show would be short so 10:30. Somehow get to the train station. It would all depend at that point on how long the wait for a train is. I'd say you could get really really lucky and get to the city by midnight, but don't expect to

I mean it could happen. But figure Muse comes on at 9? 90 minute show would be short so 10:30. Somehow get to the train station. It would all depend at that point on how long the wait for a train is. I'd say you could get really really lucky and get to the city by midnight, but don't expect to

I guess its going to be a bit crazy that weekend. Maybe there's a bus or train later that I can take. :unsure: I just don't want to spend a whole ton of money on a hotel room with bedbugs in NYC. :shifty:

On the plus side, just got my new Panasonic ZS7 today. Epic pictures shall be taken at these gigs!

:awesome: muser camera ftw!

i got the same one on sunday :yesey:

Yeah its sweet. I just have to figure out the settings and everything to use for the shows. Its nice to finally have a powerful camera thats small, it works the same as my Canon S5 IS but its 1/3rd the size :eek:

For pics High Speed Burst from the q menu seems to work well. Just be prepared to wade through 100s of pics once you download them. I ended up with over 500 pics from two gigs last month. :eek:

Still have to think about transportation but I guess I will figure it out once I get to NYC. Can I expect to get back to the city by midnight? Just asking because I was wondering if I can take megabus back to Boston the same night.

I don't know if that's possible. It sounds like 2-3 hours via train/bus to get there, so I imagine the trip back would probably take longer, unfortunately.

I just picked up 2 GA tickets as well. I have one single seated ticket somewhere(back at my apt) if someone wants.

IMPORTANT REGARDS TO LIRR (Mass transportation) this coming weekend.

LIRR is running a very limited schedule all weekend due to work in Jamaica. See this -> http://mta.info/supplemental/lirr/JCOCutover.htm

They are saying expect up to 70min delays in traveling.

I don't think there is ANY service on the main line(Westbury, Mineola, Carl Place) which is near the coliseum. You may need to go on the Babylon line to like Freeport/Merrick and cab it north.

Question!

I ordered tickets from Stubhub. Floor GA... and the original tickets I ordered didn't come through, so I got comparable tickets which are Floor GA Row: GA and Seats 121-122.

Stubhub assured me these are standing tickets, and those sections aren't on the venue diagram.... but it's my first time with GA and want to be sure.... just was wondering what you think?

Thanks

Archived