What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

Figured if I deprive myself of their music for the week, I'd appreciate the gig that much more come Saturday. This is not going to be easy. I don't think I've ever gone more than a day or two of not listening to Muse. I'll be shivering with withdrawal come Thursday :LOL:

I couldn't make it. I'd probably eat my own arm or something. And trust me, arms are no substitute for Muse.

FYI there is a Starbucks literally right across the street from the Coliseum, I know the Manager :LOL: I imagine a lot of us early queue'ers will want to stop there for a hot drink, its going to be in the 40s in the morning.

Convince your manager to run that juice card and get some free coffee for the Musers ;) jk jk

There's a McDonald's half a mile away.

These two things will single handedly assure my survival for the day.

Also if these small hotdog/taco/crap food stands had any sense about them they'd hang out around the venue that entire day. Do you know how much money one of those stands would rake in? Unless the venue won't allow it or anything but it's not like they're offering concessions that early.

Figured if I deprive myself of their music for the week, I'd appreciate the gig that much more come Saturday. This is not going to be easy. I don't think I've ever gone more than a day or two of not listening to Muse. I'll be shivering with withdrawal come Thursday :LOL:

Yeah it makes all the songs seem that much fresher. Even if it's your millionth time hearing FG or TIRO

FYI there is a Starbucks literally right across the street from the Coliseum, I know the Manager :LOL: I imagine a lot of us early queue'ers will want to stop there for a hot drink, its going to be in the 40s in the morning.

Hell. Yeah. Breakfast! I might actually buy 50 coffees and surround myself with them. As mentioned before, I have a problem with cold tolerance. But I think if I can move around and occasionally duck into a SBucks or McD's and consume something warm, I'll be OK. We can always all cuddle to stay warm ... while singing Guiding Light.

Hell. Yeah. Breakfast! I might actually buy 50 coffees and surround myself with them. As mentioned before, I have a problem with cold tolerance. But I think if I can move around and occasionally duck into a SBucks or McD's and consume something warm, I'll be OK. We can always all cuddle to stay warm ... while singing Guiding Light.

A clap-a-long to Guiding Light is in order :D

Convince your manager to run that juice card and get some free coffee for the Musers ;) jk jk

There's a McDonald's half a mile away.

These two things will single handedly assure my survival for the day.

Also if these small hotdog/taco/crap food stands had any sense about them they'd hang out around the venue that entire day. Do you know how much money one of those stands would rake in? Unless the venue won't allow it or anything but it's not like they're offering concessions that early.

They actually were open at Wembley Stadium, which was cool. And maaan, I'm so sick of McDonald's. It's like the only fast food on campus so I go there like everyday over our shitty cafeteria. Bleeeeeergh.

Thanks!:D

Well now I'm pissed ... my Jeep is fucked now and my other car I already took half the rear axle carrier off and can't fix it in time ... so if I can't get the Jeep fixed (basically I realized it's overdue for inspection, which it won't pass without a $1,300 repair because Chrysler sucks), I have to take my dad's Jeep. Guess I shouldn't complain, I'm glad I still have a way to get there, but I'm not thrilled at roadtripping in a car that's not mine.:( Oh well. Such is life. It's like nothing can ever work out. And I have NO time to sort things out because I have a fucking backwards job that beats the shit out of me. So stressed now ... I just want to be there, but I have a million things to do in the next three days.

I feel your pain. I just spent an unexpected amount servicing my car for this trip.

i'll start on thursday :(

lets see if i can make it :chuckle:

I've been thinking about doing this, but I'm not sure that a 4 hour drive sans Muse is possible.

Thanks for the info. I'm not queuing, but you've just saved me having to look up the nearest Starbucks. I hope they are open on Sunday morning too.

They actually were open at Wembley Stadium, which was cool. And maaan, I'm so sick of McDonald's. It's like the only fast food on campus so I go there like everyday over our shitty cafeteria. Bleeeeeergh.

I haven't had McDonald's since coming home from the gig at TD Banknorth in Boston this past Spring. DAMN I could go for some Mickey D's this weekend.

I feel your pain. I just spent an unexpected amount servicing my car for this trip.

Service charges are generally outrageous for simple jobs, which just frosts me. It's kind of a double-blow for me because I normally do brakes myself, so I feel like I'm surrendering by taking it to get done by someone else at five times the cost of myself doing it. :mad: But I know it really sucks for most people because it's not like everyone has the time or resources to do it themselves ever, so they're totally stuck with the high labor costs. I know a few really, really honest mechanics actually, but none of them work on modern US cars.:$

Sorry, off-topic car rant. I promise I'll not ramble about cars the entire time in queue.

Glad your car is all tuned up for the trip though ... should be a nice sense of security.:D

Just keep thinking "Muse this weekend...Muse this weekend...Muse this weekend..." that's what's been getting me through the past week.

Me too. Actually Thinking "Muse Oct.23" is all that has gotten me through the last two months. :(

Many many thanks to those who posted mass transit info.

Oct 23 song wishlist: Eternally Missed, Invincible, Sing for Absolution. I know it wont happen, but here's to wishing! :)

I am reposting this wonderful bit of information by Bailey for everyone taking public transportation to the gig.

Maybe someone can edit their posts on the first page and post it there as well so it's easy to find.

If anybody plans on taking this route, please, please, PLEASE verify ahead of time with the MTA or other authorities that it will indeed get you to Nassau Coliseum next weekend. Like I said, I've never taken it personally and I'd hate myself if someone found out too late that the bus lines happened to be out of service or something. I'll probably be taking this route and maybe plan on taking a cab from somewhere in Queens/Long Island as a Plan B in case I get stranded/lost.

Me too. Actually Thinking "Muse Oct.23" is all that has gotten me through the last two months. :(

Oct 23 song wishlist: Eternally Missed, Invincible, Sing for Absolution. I know it wont happen, but here's to wishing! :)

i have this on my outlook calendar at work.. So I see the date as upcoming events every day at work since my outlook is always open.. :D

my reaction:

:fear::eek::stunned::happy::awesome::dance:

i'm nervous, i'm nervous and i can't wait to see them again :yesey:

yep.. me too.

/startrant: and on a side note.. I don't like the background for the forum and threads.. I can't see the posts within threads because of the background.. White font on this sux. Can we have the black back with this as a border so I can friggin see this? :mad:

/endrant

yep.. me too.

/startrant: and on a side note.. I don't like the background for the forum and threads.. I can't see the posts within threads because of the background.. White font on this sux. Can we have the black back with this as a border so I can friggin see this? :mad:

/endrant

Try a different browser? Because mine is black with the protestors behind it...

yep.. me too.

/endrant

you can change the forum skin on the menu in the bottom left corner

ARG, please don't hate me but can someone post the mass transit info again? :$

Archived