What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

So if anyone going to this concert could do me a favor it'd be greatly appreciated!

I bought a size small shirt (pictures below) at the Cincinnati gig but my friend didn't have any money so she couldn't buy anything. I was going to buy her this bag and a hat online for her birthday (or Christmas), but my parents refuse to order anything online plus it's a lot more expensive online. So I was wondering if I sent anyone the shirt, they could buy me that bag and the hat at this concert and send it back to me. If it means anything I can't find the shirt anywhere online so it must be a tour only shirt, and it has the US tour dates on the back. They cost pretty much the same amount; the shirt is $32 and the bag and hat together is $30. I'd pay for your shipping also!

I'm not sure which hat she wanted, either this or this. Either one would work!

036.jpg?t=1287202886

037.jpg?t=1287202947

If someone could do this for me it would be completely amazing and it would be hugely appreciated!

Let me know if you're interested by PMing me and I'll send the shirt and shipping cost asap.

Oh boy. I haven't seen 2nd leg tour shirts yet. That's cool. Does anyone know when the contest winning shirt will be for sale?

They had that same shirt for the European tour. I bought one at Wembley, daaarn. I need a different design with these tour dates! I think I have them all! :LOL:

Oh boy. I haven't seen 2nd leg tour shirts yet. That's cool. Does anyone know when the contest winning shirt will be for sale?

I spoke with the member of Muses management who is in charge of it while I was out in Columbus, and she said that they haven't been sent to print yet, and will when they have a short break. Doubt they'll be for sale at the gig, but who knows.

I'm honestly not a huge fan of the shirts for sale this tour... I may pick up the owl tee if they have it or a Metric shirt, but nothing else (unless they're selling my shirt, but I know they won't be).

I spoke with the member of Muses management who is in charge of it while I was out in Columbus, and she said that they haven't been sent to print yet, and will when they have a short break. Doubt they'll be for sale at the gig, but who knows.

I'm honestly not a huge fan of the shirts for sale this tour... I may pick up the owl tee if they have it or a Metric shirt, but nothing else (unless they're selling my shirt, but I know they won't be).

Should have gotten the owl shirt at Wembley. :noey: I'm really excited we have the Exo shirt in the U.S. now. Can't wait to buy that! And I need SOMETHING with these tour dates on it, but I have like every design that has tour dates already because of the U2 shows, Fall shows, and Wembley. :p

I was hoping they'd have your shirt, because I really want one, but I also definitely want to get a shirt from one of these gigs for posterity. But I'm kind of running out of money. Maybe I'll get your shirt for my birthday or Christmas (or a Muse shop gift card).

Not sure what shirt I'll get from the merch booth ... guess I'll see what mood I'm in when I get there. I really want the Muse panties, but let's face it, there's no reason for me to spend $30 on lingerie.:LOL:

I was hoping they'd have your shirt, because I really want one, but I also definitely want to get a shirt from one of these gigs for posterity. But I'm kind of running out of money. Maybe I'll get your shirt for my birthday or Christmas (or a Muse shop gift card).

Not sure what shirt I'll get from the merch booth ... guess I'll see what mood I'm in when I get there. I really want the Muse panties, but let's face it, there's no reason for me to spend $30 on lingerie.:LOL:

Muse panties? :erm: where? what? why i dont know any of this???

It would be pretty cool to see at the merch stands, but I'm not going to expect it at this point. No worries if you buy my shirt or not, it's not like I'm receiving residuals from it :p

It would be pretty cool to see at the merch stands, but I'm not going to expect it at this point. No worries if you buy my shirt or not, it's not like I'm receiving residuals from it :p

I'm still wondering who won the runner up contest... but yeah, I DO want to buy your shirt. I bet it'll be on the online store eventually.

Haha, I know, I just want one because I like it, and it's different than the ones I have. I'm not that crazy about most of the ones available now, or they're too similar to ones I already have. I do like the Exo art one, I'm leaning toward that. I might get a hoodie, but hoodies are in the elite price range. Maybe if my tax refund pops in my checking account before then.:LOL:

Eri, I'm not sure if they still have the panties, they were at Philly and Balto. They were so cute, kind of "boy cut" with a logo on one hip. I don't remember ever seeing them in the online store, though.

I'm still wondering who won the runner up contest... but yeah, I DO want to buy your shirt. I bet it'll be on the online store eventually.

Supposedly it was Milwaukee (the hand design). They went and posted in the comments section of the polls that they had suddenly received their guitar in the mail without any notification. Good for them, but I would rather either Lora's (Columbus) or Sacramento win.

I might get a hoodie, but hoodies are in the elite price range. Maybe if my tax refund pops in my checking account before then.:LOL:

Haha, I hear that. They had a black track jacket at Columbus which was kind of cool, but $75. I'd rather just go out and buy a better track jacket for that price.

Supposedly it was Milwaukee (the hand design). They went and posted in the comments section of the polls that they had suddenly received their guitar in the mail without any notification. Good for them, but I would rather either Lora's (Columbus) or Sacramento win.

Eh, really? I really liked Albuquerque. Or Columbus second. Booooo. :rolleyes: The hand one just seemed like an art project they had done for school and then tacked on "MUSE."

What is wrong with you people why do you want to spend an entire morning and day sitting in front of a stadium in the cold when you might not even have to if the venue gives out wristbands that hold your place in line

Because that what is typically done to secure a spot on the barrier. And there has been no word about wristbands for this show..Regardless there is still a line up. Do you have any insight regarding this?:confused:

What is wrong with you people why do you want to spend an entire morning and day sitting in front of a stadium in the cold when you might not even have to if the venue gives out wristbands that hold your place in line

I'm pretty sure only ONE show on this ENTIRE tour has given out wristbands to hold people's places in line. And you would still have to get there early to get a good numbered spot. But yeah, what's wrong with us? Well, we want to be in the front row after looking forward to this show for months! :rolleyes: And, queuing is fun, believe it or not. We are a community. It is a chance to hang out with friends.

I'm pretty sure only ONE show on this ENTIRE tour has given out wristbands to hold people's places in line. And you would still have to get there early to get a good numbered spot. But yeah, what's wrong with us? Well, we want to be in the front row after looking forward to this show for months! :rolleyes: And, queuing is fun, believe it or not. We are a community. It is a chance to hang out with friends.

^this.

there is nothing on the venue's website stating anything about GA line up policies.

+1. It's an adventure! Even if we're "overdoing" it, so what? I really, really want to be on barrier, and I'm not taking it for granted that I can stroll in leisurely later and achieve that. And, yes, it is fun! ... this whole weekend is about Muse for me, so yeah, sitting around with cool Muse fans all day is what I want to do! Only problem I know I'll have is the cold. I have low blood pressure and my body just does not stay warm (if it feel a bit chilly to most people, it feels freezing to me) ... but I'll load my car with sleeping bags/blakeys and hope for the best!:)

Can I bring a gas generator and space heaters?;)

+1. It's an adventure! Even if we're "overdoing" it, so what? I really, really want to be on barrier, and I'm not taking it for granted that I can stroll in leisurely later and achieve that. And, yes, it is fun! ... this whole weekend is about Muse for me, so yeah, sitting around with cool Muse fans all day is what I want to do! Only problem I know I'll have is the cold. I have low blood pressure and my body just does not stay warm (if it feel a bit chilly to most people, it feels freezing to me) ... but I'll load my car with sleeping bags/blakeys and hope for the best!:)

Can I bring a gas generator and space heaters?;)

Speaking of this... Can I load my shit into your car at some point during the day? Since I don't want to have to bring it all back to the hotel and all. We can do food runs in your car, too! :D

Archived