What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

You mean 8! :D

EDIT: Saw this on Nassau Coliseums site: "GA ticketholders will generally line up outside Gate 16 for entrance onto the arena floor". Does anyone want to confirm this for our show?

i can't confirm for this specific show, but when i saw tool at the coliseum back in 2006 with floor tix that is indeed where we lined up.

Hey!

Anyone from the UK going to New York gig? If so, have you received your tickets yet? Got an email saying they had been dispatched 23rd SEPTEMBER and still has not arrived.

Been trying the phone number but it's not recognised.

Can anyone please help me?

I'm very busy over the weekend and do not have time to look on here so if you could please email me HB_helenbrown@live.co.uk with any suggestions, that would get great.

Thanks xxx

Just a head's up for anyone in the UK who is attending these gigs and bought tickets from ConcertMaps. ConcertMaps DO NOT post internationally, so despite getting an email from them saying our tickets have been dispatched, they haven't. It's an automatically generated email.

You need to pick your tickets up from the box office on the day of the gig. The box office is open as normal on event days so there shouldn't be a problem if people want to queue or whatever. I called them up and they confirmed all of this on the phone to me. You just need a valid form of ID to pick up your tickets, so like driving licence or passport or something. Also, if people from the UK have re-sold their tickets to someone else, you need to email concertmaps and tell them that the ticket is now for this person (quote their name) and they will update their records. Then the new ticketholder can just show up at box office with their form of ID.

Hope this helps.

okay...sorry if this has been beaten to death but what time are GA tix people getting there?

it's FINALLY my first time with GA tix :awesome: and i want to be as close to the front as possible... :matt:

would 12 noon be too late? i have a feeling i might not go until 2 even but i have no idea what the line will be like...luckily i don't live too far

HELP!!! :'(

It's my first time with GA tix as well yay!! :)

I'd like to know what time GA people should be lining up also....

I was thinking of getting there by 12 or 1 in the afternoon.

Is that too late or should we be there earlier to ensure a good place in the front?? :)

and where do we line up?

It's my first time with GA tix as well yay!! :)

I'd like to know what time GA people should be lining up also....

I was thinking of getting there by 12 or 1 in the afternoon.

Is that too late or should we be there earlier to ensure a good place in the front?? :)

and where do we line up?

We're working on figuring out where to line up. 12-1 MIGHT get you barrier, if not definitely 2nd or 3rd row. It really depends on how many people decide to come ridiculously early. In March at MSG 12pm was good enough for barrier

0. We Are the Universe

1. Uprising

2. Resistance

3. New Born

4. Map of the Problematique

5. Supermassive Black Hole

6. Guiding Light

7. Hysteria

8. Nishe + United States of Eurasia

9. Feeling Good

10. Helsinki Jam + Undisclosed Desires

11. MK Ultra

12. Starlight

13. Time is Running Out

14. Plug In Baby

---

15. Exogenesis: Part 1 (Overture)

16. Stockholm Syndrome

17. Knights of Cydonia

Okay, I'm getting a bit nervous. The person I'm supposed to buy my ticket from hasn't answered my e-mail. If I can't go to this gig (and be in GA), I will be one sad, sad woman.:(

I plan on being in line around 10, or maybe a bit earlier. It depends on when my ass gets out of bed. :p

Ooooo choooocolaaate! yum!

Alas my dear, they are not mine! 2 Musers have asked me to bring them over and I said yes!!

no worries!

cadbury from the uk or ireland is the BEST.. SO SO GOOD.. Last time i was in ireland I bought a whole bunch of them and brought them home.. Chocolate bars here are nothing like Cadbury..

Glad I've got a lift to and from the gig. Travelling may well be tetchy.

Oh and on my way to the gig, I am carrying 12 bars of chocolate.

:awesome: :awesome: you.are.awesome.

Cadbury??? :D

and are ya gonna share with us folks in the GA queue?

:shifty: :shifty: no..

Jk:chuckle: :awesome:

Archived