• 2 weeks later...

Yeah cuz I guess someone is gonna come in here & want to still talk about the show XD

lol I forgot I had subscribed to get emails for this thread. So when I got the notification, I just glanced at it, and saw "Reply to thread..." and thought it was for the other one,(which I was already in posting) So I refreshed that one like twice, thinking 'Why isn't the new post showing up!!!???' Haha I'm such a blonde XD

• 9 months later...

So one year ago today, I was pacing nervously in the hotel, watching out the window in the dark to see if anyone was heading up to the RBC Center to queue. What a day and night that was! It was great to see the Boys from barrier but even greater to meet all of you lovely Musers. Miss you much. xx

1452372886_MUSE3004.thumb.JPG.eb516dad1150524a3e72b650aed943df.JPG

Happy Anniversary :D Can't believe it's been a whole year since our Raleigh Muser funtimes! It was definitely one of the best days i've ever experienced and I'm so grateful for all the lovely friends I made that day. Hoping we'll be doing it all again in another year or two...

Much love to my queue/barrier buddies :kiss:

Missy, your siggy is so pretty!

Somewhere on Facebook, there was talk about a meet-up. :dance: I'm going to post over in Chris' loveboat about that.

Thanks, Tracy. Looking at my signature makes me ridiculously happy. :D

On topic (sort of): I often pass by a bank called RBC that always makes me fondly remember this gig. Except for the obnoxious clusterfuck that security put us through with that holding room and relay race garbage, of course! :mad:

On topic (sort of): I often pass by a bank called RBC that always makes me fondly remember this gig. Except for the obnoxious clusterfuck that security put us through with that holding room and relay race garbage, of course! :mad:

I think the same thing whenever I see an RBC Bank. *sigh*

Considering how fucking clueless the RBC staff was, it's amazing that we got barrier. Hopefully, they will be prepared for us next time. It's just too bad that Eddie no longer works there. :(

So one year ago today, I was pacing nervously in the hotel, watching out the window in the dark to see if anyone was heading up to the RBC Center to queue. What a day and night that was! It was great to see the Boys from barrier but even greater to meet all of you lovely Musers. Miss you much. xx

I had had a stressful previous day & was soooo nervous about lining up alone. For some reason, I specifically remember coming back to the room after eating breakfast (I'd forgotten something, do not remember what though.) and passing you, Tracy, as you went into the elevator, as I came out of it. Random, I know. I only remember because of your shirt. :LOL:

I have one in downtown Greenville & it always makes me think of the RBC center as well.

God, I don’t know what they were thinking, piling everyone into that tiny space between the two sets of doors. Those people acted like they’d never heard of anyone lining up for a band before. I’m sure most of you remember the crap they pulled that morning on us. Not surprising they acted like idiots again as we were getting in the building. Like Tracy said, it's amazing that most of us made barrier.

Still makes me a little irked that that little line cutter got barrier & Seth didn’t. :mad:

Personally, I still can't get over how great Take A Bow was that night.

Did a bootleg for our amazing gig ever turn up?

I had had a stressful previous day & was soooo nervous about lining up alone. For some reason, I specifically remember coming back to the room after eating breakfast (I'd forgotten something, do not remember what though.) and passing you, Tracy, as you went into the elevator, as I came out of it. Random, I know. I only remember because of your shirt. :LOL::

I wish you had said something, then we could have met and you could have walked up to the RBC Center with us. But we met anyway so it was meant to be. :)

Still makes me a little irked that that little line cutter got barrier & Seth didn’t. :mad:

It's been over a year and I *still* get mad thinking about that little douche. :fear:

Oooh I can get Muse board on my crap old phone. It looks shit and I can't multiquote, but it'll do...

I wish you had said something, then we could have met and you could have walked up to the RBC Center with us. But we met anyway so it was meant to be. :)

It's been over a year and I *still* get mad thinking about that little douche. :fear:

I'm way too awkward and shy to just go up and talk to people lol. I did in line mainly because people talked to me first. I'm weird, and socially awkward :S

I wish someone had gotten his name, so we could find him on facebook and harass him XD

Is it bad that I'm not mad about it? :LOL: I got barrier in Atlanta and Nashville, it was nice to have some run to be the craziest fan with the most jumping that gig. didn't stop except on RBS and UD :cool:

It is a little weird yes :p ...But yeah it's actually more your fault you didn't get barrier, although douche guy stole a spot that could have been someone else's who was there in line first. But just think, you could have happened to end up standing next to me at barrier and maybe we would have talked more (unlikely with my shyness though lol)

Oh well, it all worked out in the end :kiss:

Is it bad that I'm not mad about it? :LOL: I got barrier in Atlanta and Nashville, it was nice to have some run to be the craziest fan with the most jumping that gig. didn't stop except on RBS and UD :cool:

No, I'd say it's healthy that you aren't mad....as opposed to me, who DID get barrier and still holds a grudge. :LOL: I just hope he shows up next time because we will be ready for him. :ninja:

Archived