after USoE I knew it would either be FG or RBS. No one else in my section (I was in the seats) were huge Muse fans so as soon as the first notes of RBS were played I screamed "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" and everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I shook my head and said "non-Musers" :phu:

Ah that sucks. I hate sitting in the seats with people who dont seem to know anything other than Supermassive Blackhole...which is what I dealt with in February. When the show was starting, I started screaming, and got several people turn to look at me. But I kept screaming anyways :D Nobody else in my section seemed to give a fuck about anything, except the little girl(who was probably 10) next to me with SMBH came on :facepalm: Oh wait, I do remember her dad getting a little excited over more songs than most of the people in the section, but I was still the only one actually squeeling & seeming to really enjoy it. None of them even cheered at the beginning or end of the show. Fcking idiots XD Why even bother spending money on a ticket??? Who the heck wants to sit there & watch Muse quietly???

*riases hand* i already have one. there's one in my sig. :LOL: Its somethign I dnno.

How did you set that up?

I dont have a clue about any of this :stunned:

And I dont think I would be comfortable going into any thread where there's already a bunch of people. So if that ends up happening, I dunno, I just probably wont go in there *shrug*

I feel the same way. We need our own shiny new thread...who wants to be the honoree?

Yeah I am as well. We cant have conversations here. But we cant start a new thread? WTF? This site is ...really starting to get on my nerves, to put it nicely.

We have do have a banter thread for off-topic talk. I'm failing to see the problem, if you choose not to use it then you can't expect us to allow you to banter where you like. If let this happen there would be threads for every gig with people talking randomly - makes no sense... hence 1 main banter thread ;)

We have do have a banter thread for off-topic talk. I'm failing to see the problem, if you choose not to use it then you can't expect us to allow you to banter where you like. If let this happen there would be threads for every gig with people talking randomly - makes no sense... hence 1 main banter thread ;)

I understand, Olly. Please bear with us as we search for a new home.

We're seriously supposed to just go join into some random banter thread where there's already a load of people? Or how does that work? Because I'm sure they would not be happy with some random people suddenly coming, butting in & talking amongst themselves.

I'm not understanding this "Banter thread" thing.

Maybe we need to find another website altogether.

We're seriously supposed to just go join into some random banter thread where there's already a load of people? Or how does that work? Because I'm sure they would not be happy with some random people suddenly coming, butting in & talking amongst themselves.

Hang in there--we'll get it worked out. We just need to start a love boat (separate thread) for one of us and we can all meet up in there.

The same could be said about your thread. Have you tried going in there and talking? No. - And filling up this thread with banter doesnt help users who want to read about the gig find what they are looking for.

Hang in there--we'll get it worked out. We just need to start a love boat (separate thread) for one of us and we can all meet up in there.

UNtil that gets deleted.

The same could be said about your thread. Have you tried going in there and talking? No. - And filling up this thread with banter doesnt help users who want to read about the gig find what they are looking for.

So sorry if I'm not comfortable with going & trying to socialize with a bunch of randoms. I met these great people in line at the show which is the only reason I'm comfortable here..

The love boat.

Oh well after ahile when you get enoguh people here that liek you someone is bound to make you one. I have mad e a few for banter peeps, but am honestly too lazy to do it anymore :chuckle: Mine was made by my ex :LOL:

But yeah I'll amke one fo rsomeone here or y'all inhabit empty one. I won't be in tongiht so I'll amke it tomorrow.

note don't make yourself a love boat it make syou llook liek a douche.

I'll show y'all how to make threads later. Off to TRon!!

So sorry if I'm not comfortable with going & trying to socialize with a bunch of randoms. I met these great people in line at the show which is the only reason I'm comfortable here..

I have stated how you can keep talking to each other, even suggested of bypassing the system with the loveboats. If not why not just use msn then? I have tried to help but if you dont want to take it then there's nothing else I can suggest.

I have stated how you can keep talking to each other, even suggested of bypassing the system with the loveboats. If not why not just use msn then? I have tried to help but if you dont want to take it then there's nothing else I can suggest.

Olly give us until this time tomorro wand we'll have it sorted. Can we have that much time?

I'm working on it but I'm a n00b. Thanks for your help!

Banter's not a bad place. There's generally 5 or 6 conversations going on at the same time when it's busy...at this time of night it's generally not busy though, it tends to work on UK time! You never know, you might get to know some of those randoms and have more fun using this board! We'll talk to anyone in banter, as long as they're nice people and not trolls :happy:

On the point of the loveboat thread, the way it works is anyone can start a thread in there for any other user as long as that user doesn't have one already...once it's started anything goes in those threads!

Oh well after ahile when you get enoguh people here that liek you someone is bound to make you one. I have mad e a few for banter peeps, but am honestly too lazy to do it anymore :chuckle: Mine was made by my ex :LOL:

But yeah I'll amke one fo rsomeone here or y'all inhabit empty one. I won't be in tongiht so I'll amke it tomorrow.

note don't make yourself a love boat it make syou llook liek a douche.

I'll show y'all how to make threads later. Off to TRon!!

I know how to make a thread and after clicking on your LB link, I know where to do it. I'm just looking for someone to love.... :p

I know how to make a thread and after clicking on your LB link, I know where to do it. I'm just looking for someone to love.... :p

:stunned: Lvoe me damn it :LOL::p

Nah I'll make you one personally when I wake up for being so dedicated to our little family :kiss:

Meh I already stopped. My fangirling lasted about two weeks, and I'm done. I get embarassed whenever I look at that collage, to be honest. I dont think I could make myself paint Matt again without being tempted to break my fingers...unless I had an order lol.

LOL if this is how our conversations are gonna have to be, its gonna suck fast, and people will stop posting at all.

Come on, Amber. Just come over to the new thread and be with us :) Don't be so down about it all. Oooh, i just heard "Together Forever" by Rick Astley start to play in my head :LOL:

Our new home

this way Olly can do his job and we get a place to stay in touch. Everyone wins.

Thanks so much for being so diplomatic, Seth :yesey: You stay calm under pressure. I was close to busting a vessel over the whole thing :$

after USoE I knew it would either be FG or RBS. No one else in my section (I was in the seats) were huge Muse fans so as soon as the first notes of RBS were played I screamed "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" and everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I shook my head and said "non-Musers" :phu:

YES!!!!

No worries. Thanks for being patient with us, Olly.

Good god, I give up on this site. I'm pretty sure I'm the newest one here, so my opinion doesnt matter anyways, so I'm just gonna leave for the moment, until something gets worked out *shrug*

alrighty then :stunned:

See you all on the other side!! :D

trying to keep things on topic before the thought police come and shut us down :stunned: :

YAY!!! The Raleigh gig totally rocked my socks off!!! YAY!!!! I'm still so thrilled i made barrier with all you loverly folks! YAY!!! No one else has had Unnatural Selection or RBS since Raleigh! YAY!!! I miss you all and will hopefully see you again in RALEIGH, NC sooner rather than later!! YAY!!! RALEIGH! MUSE!! RALEIGH!!! MUSE!!!! RALEIGH!!!

MUUUUUUSE!!!! IN RALEIGH!!!!! GOGOGOGO!!! MUUUAAAAH!!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL: This seriously cracked me up, and on-topic, Raleigh was my favorite gig ever! RBS and TAB ftw!! Sad to see the thread go :( but I guess I'll try to keep up with the loveboats instead. And I'll add all of you that invited me to asap on FB. Thanks for giving us time to get sorted, Olly. :happy:

Archived