I feel left out because I am not GA :( I promise next show I will be. Give some love to the reserved seats! Anyway...I am quite excited and overjoyed that I have so much time to look forward to seeing MUSE. Having that date on my calendar makes me a very happy girl!!!

I feel left out because I am not GA :( I promise next show I will be. Give some love to the reserved seats! Anyway...I am quite excited and overjoyed that I have so much time to look forward to seeing MUSE. Having that date on my calendar makes me a very happy girl!!!

Don't feel left out! We can add to the list people in the seats and you can post which section you are in :)

just wondering...

im having some problems to get from this gig to the one in VA,

is someone else going to both?

and the most important, will u be driving?

if some caritative soul say yes, i would pay for gas, whatever... ill be at this gig super early, (by 6 am) so i can save u a spot....

ps: im desperate :rolleyes: i dont wanna miss this gig,

and the amtrak train will get to VA by 8:30 pm :mad:

Don't feel left out! We can add to the list people in the seats and you can post which section you are in :)

Thank you!! I need to look up my section. Pre-sale Matthew's were gone in a flash.:supersad: I'm trying Christopher's side this time.

Help- I am a computer moron.I love my sig pic. How can I get it to show? Any help is appreciated!

Heidi :D

right click the the image. Get its url. Copy and paste to an image link. Done :happy:

Top o' the mornin' to you all. With the news of the new song being released on the 17th, it looks like we'll have at least one change in the set list. What do you think "Neutron Star Collision" (I refuse to type the cheesy subtitle) will sound like?

Top o' the mornin' to you all. With the news of the new song being released on the 17th, it looks like we'll have at least one change in the set list. What do you think "Neutron Star Collision" (I refuse to type the cheesy subtitle) will sound like?

:LOL: lets hope its awesome if its going to potentially take the place of a song they already play live! I couldnt deal if they took out new born or something and (if the song is crap) inserted that. :noey: but im being optimistic (i just took a huge final and im really happy its over :D) and hoping its going to be amazing!

Congrats on finishing your final, sgtpeppershp! I agree that they must keep New Born and the amazing lasers. I think the new song should take the place of Undisclosed Desires...and I haven't even heard it yet. :LOL:

It should permanently take the place of Guiding Light. It can't be worse than that song, yeah?

Love it! What other shows have you worn it to? Any noteworthy reactions from fellow Musers?

I wore it to Nashville too and I was recognised by several boardies. I have to wear it to every gig until Matt signs it though,

Congrats on finishing your final, sgtpeppershp! I agree that they must keep New Born and the amazing lasers. I think the new song should take the place of Undisclosed Desires...and I haven't even heard it yet. :LOL:

I would rather hear GL than UD. That song is awful. Or better yet, just replace GL and UD with Citizen Erased adn Fury. Problem solved :yesey:

I wore it to Nashville too and I was recognised by several boardies. I have to wear it to every gig until Matt signs it though,

Naturally!!

I would rather hear GL than UD. That song is awful. Or better yet, just replace GL and UD with Citizen Erased adn Fury. Problem solved :yesey:

UD followed by GL is a bit of a lull especially so early in the show. My vote CE or MM (I would love to hear both) instead of GL. Rumor has it UD is Matthew's favorite Resistance song I doubt they would drop that.

UD followed by GL is a bit of a lull especially so early in the show. My vote CE or MM (I would love to hear both) instead of GL. Rumor has it UD is Matthew's favorite Resistance song I doubt they would drop that.

Indeed it was :( Yes they are both infinitely better than GL :yesey:

May Lord Matt forgive me, but I don't care what he thinks about that song. :chuckle:

:noey:

It should permanently take the place of Guiding Light. It can't be worse than that song, yeah?

:noey:

I like UD and GL :$

i wish they would stop contributing to twifuckinglight soundtracks

Archived