I don't like IBTY but I won't mind it live as long as it replaces Feeling Good,FG was boring and a momentum killer when I saw it at the Oracle Arena.

I also won't mind NSC live as long Muse balances it out with Bliss or CE at Arco.

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone researched decent places to stay?

Thinking I need to book a place soon...I already have the other CA gigs arranged :)

Will be living in Davis then so I don't need to :) But I'm guessing that if you choose somewhere that's farther from the capital then it'll be less expensive :erm: Are you going to all 4 of the SoCal gigs? I'm going to the LA one too

Has anyone researched decent places to stay?

Thinking I need to book a place soon...I already have the other CA gigs arranged :)

I live about an hour away and this is my last Muse stop until Oct, so I'm not in need of a hotel, but I've stayed at the Holiday Inn express near the arena since it's a short drive to the airport, and I've had to fly out for other bands' gigs. It's pretty nice and fairly inexpensive. And it's located in a food/shopping area that is open late night too.

• 2 weeks later...
For those wondering about floor size, I had seats for yesterday's Tool show. The floor was pretty small. I was facing the stage, sitting 3rd row, section 101. It was the equivalent of court side seating, where the teams would sit, so the floor was relatively narrow.

4792124023_1baa13cca4.jpg

but you don't think that they'd change it up for muse? i mean they each bring their own stage don't they? :unsure: but if it's small then that just means it'll feel more intimate! :eek:

but you don't think that they'd change it up for muse? i mean they each bring their own stage don't they? :unsure: but if it's small then that just means it'll feel more intimate! :eek:

It could be, but the last time I was here for NIN, the floor felt small too. So maybe it's this setup all the time?

*edit to add, I had floor for the NIN show and couldn't tell if it was really small, or if that's just the way it felt. But the Tool show confirmed the layout was across the court, instead of long ways.

Hello fellow Sacramento Musers! Ok, so I'm coming up with a list of who's going to which gigs in the CA muser meetup thread. This is just to get an idea of who's going to be there and we could all come up with ideas to do things whilst queuing or come up with some form of meetup. There have been ideas from having massive sing-a-longs to just making posters to put over the barrier...like playing Dead Star or Bliss for instance. :LOL: Anyways, let me know if you're going to this show and I'll gladly put you on the list. It'll be awesome to meet all of you! :happy:

So far for this gig:

Sacramento: Shelbmuse09, Pluginsoul, Supralover23, oxoxmusexoxo, ChocolateKiss, Scorpiocheech, JessicaSarahS, plugmein

Shelbmuse09- Shelbi

Pluginsoul- Sarah

Supralover23- Andrew

Oxoxmuseoxo- Jannette

Chocolatekiss- Samantha

Scorpiocheech- David

JessicaSarahS- Jessica

plugmein-?

Hello fellow Sacramento Musers! Ok, so I'm coming up with a list of who's going to which gigs in the CA muser meetup thread. This is just to get an idea of who's going to be there and we could all come up with ideas to do things whilst queuing or come up with some form of meetup. There have been ideas from having massive sing-a-longs to just making posters to put over the barrier...like playing Dead Star or Bliss for instance. :LOL: Anyways, let me know if you're going to this show and I'll gladly put you on the list. It'll be awesome to meet all of you! :happy:

So far for this gig:

Sacramento: Shelbmuse09, Pluginsoul, Supralover23, oxoxmusexoxo, ChocolateKiss, Scorpiocheech, JessicaSarahS, plugmein

Shelbmuse09- Shelbi

Pluginsoul- Sarah

Supralover23- Andrew

Oxoxmuseoxo- Jannette

Chocolatekiss- Samantha

Scorpiocheech- David

JessicaSarahS- Jessica

plugmein-?

Oh, hey, Roya and I will be there with Bells on our toes (did you see what I did there? :p)

Discoprincess32

Roya

I'm driving down from Washington (cannot afford the flight ticket) so if anyone wants to ride down with me that would be awesome! :)

Sacramento: Shelbmuse09, Pluginsoul, Supralover23, oxoxmusexoxo, ChocolateKiss, Scorpiocheech, JessicaSarahS, plugmein, Discoprincess32, Roya, Death_of_Me, Redphoenix7

Shelbmuse09- Shelbi

Pluginsoul- Sarah

Supralover23- Andrew

Oxoxmuseoxo- Jannette

Chocolatekiss- Samantha

Scorpiocheech- David

JessicaSarahS- Jessica

plugmein-?

Discoprincess32- Michelle

Roya- Behnaz

Death_of_Me- Richard

Redphoenix7- Jessica

Our_chaos- Rosanne

Tehebilpoptart- Najma

Blaz- ?

Thank you Discoprincess! :awesome: And you guys are going to have bells on your shoes? :eek: That's awesome!

Also, I was wondering if I could get your name so we didn't have to go by usernames.

Sacramento: Shelbmuse09, Pluginsoul, Supralover23, oxoxmusexoxo, ChocolateKiss, Scorpiocheech, JessicaSarahS, plugmein, Discoprincess32, Roya

Shelbmuse09- Shelbi

Pluginsoul- Sarah

Supralover23- Andrew

Oxoxmuseoxo- Jannette

Chocolatekiss- Samantha

Scorpiocheech- David

JessicaSarahS- Jessica

plugmein-?

Discoprincess32- ?

Roya- Behnaz

... Also, I was wondering if I could get your name so we didn't have to go by usernames.

Count me in too - another Jessica!

@ oxoxmusexoxo - I can always check w/ my friends up here too if you are still looking to sell a ticket?

Since I'll be at the Sacramento show, you can add me to your list.

(I do have to say, I wish I had the kind of money that would allow me to go to all the California shows :()

:awesome: Thank you!

Haha, yeah. It was definitely very, very pricey. :$ But glad to hear you could make a show at least! It'll be a blast for sure. :happy:

Also, could I get your name so we won't have to use our usernames. :LOL:

Count me in too - another Jessica!

@ oxoxmusexoxo - I can always check w/ my friends up here too if you are still looking to sell a ticket?

Cool! It'll be great to meet you! :) And thank you!

:awesome: Thank you!

Haha, yeah. It was definitely very, very pricey. :$ But glad to hear you could make a show at least! It'll be a blast for sure. :happy:

Also, could I get your name so we won't have to use our usernames. :LOL:

Yeah, after seeing them in Oakland in April I was hoping they would play a Bay Area date, like in San Jose or San Francisco pwoper. :D The only bad thing about Sacramento will be the heat while waiting throughout the day. :$

Oh, my name's Richard. :) You'll be able to recognize me. I'll be the guy wearing a Muse Resistance Tour shirt. :p

Yeah, after seeing them in Oakland in April I was hoping they would play a Bay Area date, like in San Jose or San Francisco pwoper. :D The only bad thing about Sacramento will be the heat while waiting throughout the day. :$

Oh, my name's Richard. :) You'll be able to recognize me. I'll be the guy wearing a Muse Resistance Tour shirt. :p

Yeah, I'm kind of suprised they're doing a lot of socal gigs. :$ Oh man. Sacramento gets hot? Like, socal hot? Lol.

Nice to meet ya Richard! I'm Shelbi. Kind of the person who keeps track of who's going to what shows/owner of CA thread. :LOL: And I'm sure you'll be easy to spot! :chuckle:

Yeah, Sacramento gets hot. For example, here's the forecast for the next week:

http://www.kcra.com/weather/grid.html#HEARSTWX=http%3A//www.kcra.com/weather/1471804/media.html%3Fqs%3D%3Bref%3D/weather/18542754/media.html%3Blongname%3D7%2520Day

Compare that to the forecast for Los Angeles:

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/channel?section=weather/forecast&id=6650542#forecast

and it's actually gonna be hotter in Sacramento. But, for Los Angeles weather you have to add +10 to +15 degrees for humidity. :p

It kind of makes me happy that I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. The weather here tends to be nice, but we get our hot days as well. I'm hoping the tail end of September won't be too hot. Me + Heat =/= good times. I'm also worried because my Muse shirt is black.

On another, happier subject, you were talking about making posters/banners while we wait in line. I was thinking it would be cool if we took a California state flag and decorated as a gift to Muse from "The California Resistance", with all the Resistance Tour California dates from Spring & Fall written on it plus a couple messages/signatures. Although, I have to admit, it might be ballsy to "vandalize" the California state flag in the state capital. :D

Yeah, Sacramento gets hot. For example, here's the forecast for the next week:

http://www.kcra.com/weather/grid.html#HEARSTWX=http%3A//www.kcra.com/weather/1471804/media.html%3Fqs%3D%3Bref%3D/weather/18542754/media.html%3Blongname%3D7%2520Day

Compare that to the forecast for Los Angeles:

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/channel?section=weather/forecast&id=6650542#forecast

and it's actually gonna be hotter in Sacramento. But, for Los Angeles weather you have to add +10 to +15 degrees for humidity. :p

It kind of makes me happy that I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. The weather here tends to be nice, but we get our hot days as well. I'm hoping the tail end of September won't be too hot. Me + Heat =/= good times. I'm also worried because my Muse shirt is black.

On another, happier subject, you were talking about making posters/banners while we wait in line. I was thinking it would be cool if we took a California state flag and decorated as a gift to Muse from "The California Resistance", with all the Resistance Tour California dates from Spring & Fall written on it plus a couple messages/signatures. Although, I have to admit, it might be ballsy to "vandalize" the California state flag in the state capital. :D

Holy moly. I remember being used to hot weather in socal, like 110 degrees and such until I moved up to WA last year. Now 80 degrees is too hot. :LOL: Can't imagine what it's going to be like. :erm:

Ohhhhh, that's a really, really, cool idea! :D I like the fact that we'll be in the capitol! Great thinking. It's kind of like a resistance movement. :chuckle: But yeah, great idea for sure! Definitely up for that!

Archived