Does anyone know if you can change the delivery address for the Arco presale tickets? If they are mailing them out a few weeks before the concert, I will need to [hopefully] get them delivered to my new address since I'm moving. :unsure:

I called concertmaps to change my address too and the guy told me to email them back from the confirmation email :erm: I need to call them again because I never got a reply after that. You could always have the post office forward any mail you have to your next address. But I'm not sure how that works :$

I have a question to anyone who has been to Arco Arena: How big is it? Is it smaller then Oracle Arena?

I'm pretty sure ARCO is smaller than Oracle. At least it is for basketball games (~17000 people). And imo Oracle is nicer since it was renovated more recently. But is does get very loud if the crowd's into it. ;) I think ARCO holds some sort of Guiness World Record for noise.

@ oxoxmusexoxo - Thanks for the tip! :happy:

I'm pretty sure ARCO is smaller than Oracle. At least it is for basketball games (~17000 people). And imo Oracle is nicer since it was renovated more recently. But is does get very loud if the crowd's into it. ;) I think ARCO holds some sort of Guiness World Record for noise.

Hmm...

So it will probably be a bit more "intimate" (for an arena gig).

Hmm...

So it will probably be a bit more "intimate" (for an arena gig).

If you're up front, every gig seems like an intimate gig! :LOL:

I've been to a lot of shows at this venue but I've only ever been up front on the floor. I'm going to see Tool here on July 13th. It'll be my first time watching a show at Arco in the seats, so I'll be able to judge it a bit better. The last time I was here was for a Nine Inch Nails show. Here's my photo album from that show. There's one shot in there that shows the crowd a bit. I remember the floor being much smaller at this show than I remember from previous ones. It was confusing. But I think it may have been the way the entrances to the floor were arranged.

*Edit* And here are some videos I edited from the Arco NIN show. I'm sure it gives a better feel of the size of the arena. http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=5C734190ACBB5915 I think these two videos give the best view of the GA floor:

if you're up front, every gig seems like an intimate gig! :LOL:

I've been to a lot of shows at this venue but i've only ever been up front on the floor. I'm going to see tool here on july 13th. It'll be my first time watching a show at arco in the seats, so i'll be able to judge it a bit better. The last time i was here was for a nine inch nails show. here's my photo album from that show. There's one shot in there that shows the crowd a bit. I remember the floor being much smaller at this show than i remember from previous ones. It was confusing. But i think it may have been the way the entrances to the floor were arranged.

*edit* and here are some videos i edited from the arco nin show. I'm sure it gives a better feel of the size of the arena. http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=5c734190acbb5915 i think these two videos give the best view of the ga floor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gq1pt8grtfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqybdoulhcy

holy crap how did i not know tool was going to play on july 13th!!!!!

I need tickets noooooowwwww!!!!!

of course! the more musers the merrier. it's not really a party tho :$ just grabbing some lunch and what not. but it'll be fun :D

Damn it!!! Why do I see this a day late???!! Same with the Tool concert, ten days late getting tickets and only crappy seats are left. . .

:( :( :(

Damn it!!! Why do I see this a day late???!! Same with the Tool concert, ten days late getting tickets and only crappy seats are left. . .

Yeah, good seats went so fast. i was lucky to get lower level. And they are playing Bill Graham in SF. That show sold out so quickly. :(

Just now on my way home from work I was listening to my iPod and the song Undisclosed Desires played followed by Darkshines and I swear I could feel whatever was left of my innocence being consumed.

anyone else notice those lyrics?

3 months, 14 days!

So, are we getting the Towers or do you guys think we're getting a different set-up?

I'm so hyped for this, it feels like it is just next week!

I think we're getting the towers but I wouldn't mind a random UFO sighting. :awesome:

Any chance they will mix up the setlist some? A warning to people in GA....I just might piss myself if they added Bliss. :chuckle:

I think we're getting the towers but I wouldn't mind a random UFO sighting. :awesome:

Any chance they will mix up the setlist some? A warning to people in GA....I just might piss myself if they added Bliss. :chuckle:

I don't care really what set-up they have, I just want to see them.

I also hope "Bliss" & "Citizen Erased" make it back from the summer shows and into the set.

I don't care really what set-up they have, I just want to see them.

I also hope "Bliss" & "Citizen Erased" make it back from the summer shows and into the set.

Most likely they will since they will be fresh off from the Wembley gigs. I think we are in for a nice surprise.

And yes I can't wait either. September seems to get closer and closer. We are almost in July and then we just have August and half of Sept. Oh gawd, I'm about to go absolutely crazy:D

I'm praying "Bliss" makes its way back from Europe and into the Fall set. :D

:yesey: me too. We need Europe setlists. I guess it might be because they think we won't know some of their songs, they haven't realized that not all of their fans are twihards

Damn it!!! Why do I see this a day late???!!

we'll probably organize another meet-up in early september. a few of us were planning to meet up for breakfast before queuing up in the morning too :happy:

:yesey: me too. We need Europe setlists. I guess it might be because they think we won't know some of their songs, they haven't realized that not all of their fans are twihards

we'll probably organize another meet-up in early september. a few of us were planning to meet up for breakfast before queuing up in the morning too :happy:

Not all fans from Cali are Twihards! :(

Bliss would be :awesome:

Bliss.gif

:happy:

I know.

The Spring Tour was supposed to convert casuals into die-hards. Now it's time to play to the old die-hards, the new die-hards and the fence sitters in the Fall Tour.

Although, I'm not going to lie. When (it's not a matter of "If") they play "Neutron Star Collision", I will be singing at the top of my lungs. Not because of "Eclipse", but because I like the song. :D

Bliss would be :awesome:

Bliss.gif

:yesey:

Although, I'm not going to lie. When (it's not a matter of "If") they play "Neutron Star Collision", I will be singing at the top of my lungs. Not because of "Eclipse", but because I like the song. :D

and I'll be singing right there along with you :chuckle:

Archived