Your favourite Muse youtube videos

CarpetBomber

• 2 weeks later...

Just found the hauntingly beautiful performance of Endlessly in Wembley (2003 or 2004):

More for fan girls than fan boys I think and some hardcore fans may hate it. But Wow!

Wondering if I'll ever get to see this in my lifetime! It is such a rarity. Maybe it bores Chris and Dom to no end?

• 8 months later...
Just found the hauntingly beautiful performance of Endlessly in Wembley (2003 or 2004):

More for fan girls than fan boys I think and some hardcore fans may hate it. But Wow!

Wondering if I'll ever get to see this in my lifetime! It is such a rarity. Maybe it bores Chris and Dom to no end?

Found this earlier.

Really sweet vid.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Videos that right away comes up in my mind, which I've had exceptionally immense feeling when watching are:

apocalypse please, invincible, HAARP

the gig in Astoria in 2000

fillip, showbiz, eurokkennes 2000

butterflies & hurricanes, rock am ring 04

mk ultra, turin 09

space dementia, hullabaloo

By the way, I came to think about that the videos you like the most are probably those that you've been in the best mood in when watching them.

I know what you mean, there are songs that I know I will never have on video (i.e. MK / Uprising / Knights) because I am too busy jumping up and down :LOL: but I am lucky to have a HD camera so I can get high quality videos, at least one good thing with the setlist is that I can actually plan in advance which song I want to film which means I was able to get that (favourite video from my favourite gig last year)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fw_NA4jdEo

Sorry to drag this up from the depths, but it seems very appropriate with all the dress up going on :D.

• 2 months later...
I just keep going back to watch fan recordings of Hyper Music and Dark Shines from Leeds. Takes me back :happy:

Yeah, I do that too, great times. R&L Darkshines is the best Darkshines there's ever been.

This is one of my favourites, there's probably video's of them playing the song better, but i always think the crowd here is awesome and it would have been amazing to have actually been there for that performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukw5XLE5ovA

Yeah, this is probably one of their best performances of this song, second only to this

[YT]

[/YT]

I'm gonna cheat and post a whole gig

I love this show, Matt's guitar tone is amazing. Bliss is great, and the last chorus of Stockholm is just earth-shaking.

I like this thread, it reminded that I do actually like Muse quite a lot.

Yeah, I do that too, great times. R&L Darkshines is the best Darkshines there's ever been.

I was never too impressed with Darkshines live, then it comes back and is probably the best performance of that night.

Makes me so disappointed I'll never see that live.

• 2 months later...

Just before we move too far off Hyper Music live videos I'd like to add my two pence and say that watching HM live always impresses me loads more now that i've joined a band and we occasionally rehearse it. It's a really difficult song to get in time and make sure it doesn't just sound like a mess.

Archived