Your favourite Muse youtube videos

CarpetBomber

In order to get a good Muse fix I find myself on youtube a lot, playing through some awesome videos (mainly live) to either remind me of great times or to hype myself up for future gigs.

There are some great videos out there that really get the hairs on the back of my neck standing on end but it is impossible to watch them all!

What are your recommended Muse youtube videos right now? :)

Also as far as non-pro shot vids go this is one of my favs...

Unnatural Selection breakdown at MSG 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ1SRIAWzTw&playnext_from=TL&videos=WRGsxn_D5kc

That's just made me want to watch my own video of US (I do have the whole song)... That's why I always try to video at least one song from each show I go to, so I can watch them back and remember.

That's just made me want to watch my own video of US (I do have the whole song)... That's why I always try to video at least one song from each show I go to, so I can watch them back and remember.

I'm always torn between videoing it or just trying to enjoy it as much as possible. I usually don't end up videoing because someone always has a better video. I always snap a couple of pics though.

I'm always torn between videoing it or just trying to enjoy it as much as possible. I usually don't end up videoing because someone always has a better video. I always snap a couple of pics though.

I know what you mean, there are songs that I know I will never have on video (i.e. MK / Uprising / Knights) because I am too busy jumping up and down :LOL: but I am lucky to have a HD camera so I can get high quality videos, at least one good thing with the setlist is that I can actually plan in advance which song I want to film which means I was able to get that (favourite video from my favourite gig last year)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fw_NA4jdEo

I know what you mean, there are songs that I know I will never have on video (i.e. MK / Uprising / Knights) because I am too busy jumping up and down :LOL: but I am lucky to have a HD camera so I can get high quality videos, at least one good thing with the setlist is that I can actually plan in advance which song I want to film which means I was able to get that (favourite video from my favourite gig last year)

I have watched that video so many times since you first posted it last year...

:D

Wow, that is simpley epic... Well Done L.

Spidey Dom makes a return, Matt looks like Emperor Ming and we we all know Chris is a horny little so and so.... mega.

My best home made vid was from Teignmouth... Uprising, great vid even if I do say so myself ;)

Wow, that is simpley epic... Well Done L.

Spidey Dom makes a return, Matt looks like Emperor Ming and we we all know Chris is a horny little so and so.... mega.

My best home made vid was from Teignmouth... Uprising, great vid even if I do say so myself ;)

That was such a great moment... I remember starting filming and wondering what the hell was flashing on stage and then as I zoomed I realised it was Chris! :LOL:

Great video from Teignmouth it brings back so much memories... still one of the best weekend ever.

My best video this year as to be SMBH from Vegas as Mr Bellamy was willing to put on a "performance" although US has a couple of great moment as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPc3xtwjdJA

I think my favourite pro-shot videos and gig has to be Montreux 2002.

I derive so much pleasure from watching my videos after the event (since buying my HD camera anyway) that I always take a lot of video at gigs. I'm still able to have a great time and still allow myself plenty of time to go nuts!:LOL:

For the Paris and Wembley gigs (I'm going to both nights in both cities) I'm going to take lots of pics and video at the first gig then concentrate on not having to do so at the second. I'll still have my camera with me of course, just in case there are any rarities played on either of the second nights which I want to film.

Archived