Cincinnati/Columbus Dynamic Duo

Steampunklibrarian

OK now that some of us have tix to both shows...anyone know how we are getting in to meet the band after? :D Since this is a first time all around for me...First time Muse concert, First time to Ohio, First time to these venues etc...anyone know any trixies?

This is first time in Ohio and these venues for me.. I don't know about meeting the band though ;) not that lucky! :LOL:

Earlier this morning, I was only able to get GA for Columbus, and nothing for Cincinnati. Then just for fun, I checked again a few minutes ago, and SEATS were available for both shows! So now I'm goin' to BOTH! YES! I think I got section 122, also! So, yes, we'll have a party! It'll be nice to meet you guys!

Sarah

I'm in section 122 for Columbus also! That must have been a popular one for this presale! But, I got GA also so I need to decide before November.

Section 128 for Cincy.

I live in Columbus and the kids are taken care of for the night, so I'm all about meeting the band after the Friday gig!!!!

OK now that some of us have tix to both shows...anyone know how we are getting in to meet the band after? :D Since this is a first time all around for me...First time Muse concert, First time to Ohio, First time to these venues etc...anyone know any trixies?

Im up for that, lol! My first Muse concert too, I wanted to go to Detroit but couldnt that weekend. We are Sect 122 E8, E9, and E10 in Columbus and sect 6 (p1) C7, C8, and C9 in Cincy. I cant wait until Nov. (it seems so far off!)

I am going to both shows also. This was the first time that I used the presale here and I have a newbie ticketing question. In the presale guidelines, it states: 4 tickets max per member. Does that mean 4 tickets total or 4 tickets max per show? As I type the question, the answer seems obvious; but I am just making sure. :$

Thanks!!

I am going to both shows also. This was the first time that I used the presale here and I have a newbie ticketing question. In the presale guidelines, it states: 4 tickets max per member. Does that mean 4 tickets total or 4 tickets max per show? As I type the question, the answer seems obvious; but I am just making sure. :$

Thanks!!

It just basically means that you are only allowed to buy 4 tickets for that particular show. So you can buy 4 for let's say Cinci and 4 for Columbus... Make sense? I'm bad at explaining sometimes...

It just basically means that you are only allowed to buy 4 tickets for that particular show. So you can buy 4 for let's say Cinci and 4 for Columbus... Make sense? I'm bad at explaining sometimes...

Thanks for the reply. That is how I interpreted it when I first read it. Looking at it again, I wasn't so sure and I was starting to get a sinking feeling that the orders wouldn't go through.

I bought the tickets when I was at work and I was a little distracted, so I ended up with an extra set of tickets for the Cinci show. (I pulled the first set, tried to pull better, then bought both). Usually, I have much better ticket buying skills. Anyway, I have an extra set of tickets for Cinci if anyone is interested: 2 tickets, section 112, row O, selling at cost.

Thanks for the reply. That is how I interpreted it when I first read it. Looking at it again, I wasn't so sure and I was starting to get a sinking feeling that the orders wouldn't go through.

I bought the tickets when I was at work and I was a little distracted, so I ended up with an extra set of tickets for the Cinci show. (I pulled the first set, tried to pull better, then bought both). Usually, I have much better ticket buying skills. Anyway, I have an extra set of tickets for Cinci if anyone is interested: 2 tickets, section 112, row O, selling at cost.

If you don't have any luck selling them here in the thread, you can also try selling them on Musebay. :)

The pre-sale was weird, because while I got Sec. 122, row P, I went on later and there were better seats available. They must have been releasing them throughout the day? I also bought GA and a seat so I'll figure out what I wanna do...might just end up doing GA and hoping I get there early enough to queue.

WOOHOO! This is going to be so faboo!!

Little worried about the Columbus seats - section 107...they seem good and all, H5/H6 But it just looks too close to the side of the stage...if you can be too close...

I mean...Does anyone think it will be an obstructed view?? Would anyone be so kind as to go and look at the seating chart and give me their opinion?? I was told the rows start at A and go up from there, and the seats are numbered 1 - whatever, Left to Right when you are looking at the section...

I'm also a little pouty that I didn't get section 122!! :(:$:rolleyes:

WOOHOO! This is going to be so faboo!!

Little worried about the Columbus seats - section 107...they seem good and all, H5/H6 But it just looks too close to the side of the stage...if you can be too close...

I mean...Does anyone think it will be an obstructed view?? Would anyone be so kind as to go and look at the seating chart and give me their opinion?? I was told the rows start at A and go up from there, and the seats are numbered 1 - whatever, Left to Right when you are looking at the section...

I'm also a little pouty that I didn't get section 122!! :(:$:rolleyes:

Don't worry 107 are GREAT seats!!! I had the same section for the Toronto show and it was perfect!!! :happy: You'll be able to see everything great :D

Archived