Hardest Muse songs on drums?

Zuka

Yeah I know what you mean, it seems like every album they go further away from it. Cleaner, crisper sounding equipment and bright coloured disco screens... I liked it when it sounded really loud and rough and they relied more on playing there asses off more than what was on the screens behind them.

Oh well, still looking forward to seeing them at Glasto...

i can imagine myself getting calmer and poppier, happier and etc. after becoming a star and make a living out of my hobby. i mean, sitting on the balcony of my house in Como, i wouldn't think about angst, depression and destroying stuff.

i can imagine myself getting calmer and poppier' date=' happier and etc. after becoming a star and make a living out of my hobby. i mean, sitting on the balcony of my house in Como, i wouldn't think about angst, depression and destroying stuff.[/quote']

:LOL: fair point

• 1 year later...

Nah that's not too hard. The only bit that might take a little bit of used to is the rhythm on the ribbon crasher.

Still think Assassin is hardest, just because of the speed needed. And you're fucked if you don't know how to use the heel-toe or slide technique.

Second maybe... KoC. Not technically hard, but the kick drum is kind of hard to keep going. Kills my shin each time.

Archived