how early are you lining up? (I'm also doing this to get a head count)  

31 members have voted

1. 1. how early are you lining up? (I'm also doing this to get a head count)

• before dawn
    • after dawn, before 10 am
    • 10 am (Target Center's official allowed time)
    • after 10 , but before school is out
    • after school
    • after 5

Just go and ask some Oasis fans if they'd like a 15 songs set from theyre favorite band

15 better than none, maybe they were in a bad mood idk.. like have you seen Matt hair , maybe he was late at the show tonight due to spending too much time with that damn Hudson :(

15 song sets are pathetic for a band of their caliber. They have become complacent. Take a look at this set list http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/paul-mccartney/2010/wells-fargo-center-philadelphia-pa-43d5a3c7.html, this was the last concert I went to. This man knows how to put on a show and he is nearly seventy. Yes, the songs are shorter but the concert was close to three hours.

Wow, that's a great setlist.

15 song sets are pathetic for a band of their caliber. They have become complacent. Take a look at this set list http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/paul-mccartney/2010/wells-fargo-center-philadelphia-pa-43d5a3c7.html, this was the last concert I went to. This man knows how to put on a show and he is nearly seventy. Yes, the songs are shorter but the concert was close to three hours.

but but but, the guys in muse are like in their 30s, they're old and tired!

Just go and ask some Oasis fans if they'd like a 15 songs set from theyre favorite band

So, wait... Muse broke up at some point before the second encore? Is that why they didn't come back and play any more songs? :p;)

ha so this concert would not have been the one for me...

seeing as my favorite parts of the atlanta show were: watu intro. nb. map. mk. us. ss. mwah into knights.

they got 1/7. hmmm :p

Edit - but i've never heard tab or mk jam, which would be awesome. & i'm not completely opposed to exo opening :)

ah whatever, i'll have the time of my life no matter what they're playing

1. Exo

2. Uprising

3. KOC

4. SMBH

5. Interlude + Hysteria

6. Guiding Light

7. Nishe + USOE

8. Feeling Goooooooooooood

9. MK Jam :awesome: + UD

10. Resistance

11. Starlight

12. HOTRS + TIRO

13. SS

14. PIB

15. TAB

:noey: Such wasted potential... Can't believe they dropped NB and US!

Wow. :stunned:

Archived