Got there about 7:30am and the doors opened at 6:30pm. However, this was in Music City... Not OHIO. xD. I have a feeling things will not be so intense about queueing in Cinci.. lol.

People keep saying that, but then there are tons of people who will be there! So, do you bring food/drinks with you while you wait or take turns going out? What happens when you have to pee?! I need so much help!

People keep saying that, but then there are tons of people who will be there! So, do you bring food/drinks with you while you wait or take turns going out? What happens when you have to pee?! I need so much help!

If you are going with a friend, one of you can go one at a time to bathroom and for food, etc. And if you don't, I'm sure the people around you will hold your spot! There are generally nice people in lines.

If you are going with a friend, one of you can go one at a time to bathroom and for food, etc. And if you don't, I'm sure the people around you will hold your spot! There are generally nice people in lines.

That ^^. Lol. We didn't bring food to Nashville but I know quite a few others did and offered to share theirs (people whom I had never spoken to before that day, let alone knew existed xD.) But Muse fans are great, so you should have no problem with running to grab a quick bite or bathroom trips lol.

Did some scratching around on the GA issue. According to US Bank Arena's website info for the Muse concert, all tickets are $48. For all other concerts I've been to, GA tickets were more.

Also - straight from the website regarding seating policies: "All events at U.S. Bank Arena have assigned seating." However, if you do the drop down for seating charts, it does show a schematic for end zone stage set up with GA seating. http://www.usbankarena.com/seating.

Checking the set up on ticket master shows an end zone change with assigned seating.

When Springsteen played several years ago, there was a big fuss about GA being offered. Like I said earlier, I don't think there has been any GA since then. So who knows! Guess we'll find out tomorrow. Either way - it's MUSE. I've already had barrier once this year, so I can die happy.

This: "A friend of mine works at US Bank Arena. He said it is all assigned seating! NO GA FLOOR!!! REPEAT NO GA FLOOR!!" was posted under the Cincinnati tour date on the main site by someone. Can anyone confirm or deny?!?!?! This is suck so bad if it's true!!!:eek:
I hope this isn't true!! I really can't see it though - all the venues on the first leg had GA floor, and I assume it would be the same for this one. OMG that would suck so bad if it's not GA though - I was soooo looking forward to queueing for (and being on!!) barrier with you guys!

Did some scratching around on the GA issue. According to US Bank Arena's website info for the Muse concert, all tickets are $48. For all other concerts I've been to, GA tickets were more.

Also - straight from the website regarding seating policies: "All events at U.S. Bank Arena have assigned seating." However, if you do the drop down for seating charts, it does show a schematic for end zone stage set up with GA seating. http://www.usbankarena.com/seating.

Checking the set up on ticket master shows an end zone change with assigned seating.

When Springsteen played several years ago, there was a big fuss about GA being offered. Like I said earlier, I don't think there has been any GA since then. So who knows! Guess we'll find out tomorrow. Either way - it's MUSE. I've already had barrier once this year, so I can die happy.

I was really hoping on getting barrier for this show... this is not good... ughhh Guess we'll see what happens tomorrow..

A lot of times on Ticketmaster they'll change the seating chart as it gets closer because by then they know what the stage set up will be like. For the last leg it had that chart up (with assigned seating) for a while, but then changed to the GA standing room only.

And I think even with GA, a section/seat number is on the ticket, but it's more to track how many have been sold.

That's what I'm going to keep telling myself until we know for sure! I'll cry if it's not GA!

I hope this isn't true!! I really can't see it though - all the venues on the first leg had GA floor, and I assume it would be the same for this one. OMG that would suck so bad if it's not GA though - I was soooo looking forward to queueing for (and being on!!) barrier with you guys!

:(

We'll have a good time either way!!

Oh, I'm that 3rd person by the way :LOL:

On the websites for the arenas, Columbus actually says there will be a GA floor and Cincinnati doesn't say - they just have one price for all tickets. I will be quite upset if I have seated tickets for Columbus and there is no GA in Cincy! This will probably be my one and only GA like this!! I want the whole experience!!

On the websites for the arenas, Columbus actually says there will be a GA floor and Cincinnati doesn't say - they just have one price for all tickets. I will be quite upset if I have seated tickets for Columbus and there is no GA in Cincy! This will probably be my one and only GA like this!! I want the whole experience!!

Yeah this is my dilema too, I was going to get seats for Columbus since I can't get there in time to queue.. Thankfully I'm planning on going to more shows but still... really wanted GA for this!

Count us in for three.

Myself

My husband

Our son...he is soon to be 8 yrs old and MUSE is his favorite band.

I hope your son is mature for his age!

Don't get me wrong, it's super awesome that the little guy is into Muse, but most gigs like this have a lot of Pot passed around, plus the kind of people who just want to get smashed.

If he can handle it that's awesome, but I figured I would give you warning :$

If it isn't GA, then I'm not going to be as picky as to where my seat is. Might as well go for the cheaper option then.

There is no cheaper option. They are all $48. If there's a bright side, it's this - you can't appreciate the stage and the lasers from the barrier. I was glad not to be on the floor in Nashville cause I got to see the full effect of the lasers. :)

I just checked out the event archive - Metallica played there in September and they had GA floor. So they do have it - I'm hoping it's just a case of them putting the generic end stage chart up and they'll change it eventually. Wishful thinking?

There is no cheaper option. They are all $48. If there's a bright side, it's this - you can't appreciate the stage and the lasers from the barrier. I was glad not to be on the floor in Nashville cause I got to see the full effect of the lasers. :)
We'll get to appreciate the stage and that the night before. I've never done barrier (always been afraid to!), but after seeing them last month I decided I have to get it at least once! I can only do these two shows, and getting barrier in Columbus isn't an option because I can't queue early. :(

Ok. Big ramble.

HI! My boi and I just decided moments ago that we are going to scrap our plans to go to Vegas over Halloween and travel all the way to Ohio for Muse (From North Dakota...we could go to MN show but if I have to take two-three days off of work...why wouldn't we just go to Ohio, take the same amount of time off and see TWO SHOWS!?!)

We plan on going to both shows. This is the first time for both of us seeing Muse live. (Living in ND sucks.) HELP!

Do we que? do we not?

How early should we get there if we want GA?

I'm not trying to be all granny-ish but we are 34/35 and neither of us want to be smack against the front but we are still wanting in on the floor atmo...

I would LOVE to meet anyone from these forums who are going to Columbus/Cincinnati or both. I just think it will add to the whole first time Muse concert going thingy!

EEEE!! So excited...

Ok. Big ramble.

HI! My boi and I just decided moments ago that we are going to scrap our plans to go to Vegas over Halloween and travel all the way to Ohio for Muse (From North Dakota...we could go to MN show but if I have to take two-three days off of work...why wouldn't we just go to Ohio, take the same amount of time off and see TWO SHOWS!?!)

We plan on going to both shows. This is the first time for both of us seeing Muse live. (Living in ND sucks.) HELP!

Do we que? do we not?

How early should we get there if we want GA?

I'm not trying to be all granny-ish but we are 34/35 and neither of us want to be smack against the front but we are still wanting in on the floor atmo...

I would LOVE to meet anyone from these forums who are going to Columbus/Cincinnati or both. I just think it will add to the whole first time Muse concert going thingy!

EEEE!! So excited...

A few people of here, including myself, are going to both shows :D

Regarding GA, it doesn't seem as this show will have it. It's looking like reserved seating (read the previous posts) So this is disappointing :(

Ans since there's no GA for this one, there's also no need to line up, as you will have seats.

Hope this helps :)

Archived