How's everyone doing? New to the site and the boards but have been a Muse fan for many years now. I've seen them twice, once in Philadelphia (my home town) and most recently in New York City in March. I go to Penn State here in State College and two of my good friends go to the Miami University of Ohio which is in Oxford I believe.

Seeing as this was only a 45 minute drive to Cincinnati I figured I may as well go visit my friends (which I was planning on anyway) and see my favorite band. My question is about the pre-sale. How does one exactly go about getting the pre-sale password? Do I get one for becoming a forum member? Any and all information would be appreciated. Thanks so much!!

Exactly my logic, dude. EXACTLY my logic! :).

Sounds like me! Maybe, if they add another concert nearby-ish. Hopefully it'll be earlier December/later November though just to spread out my missed classes a little. Lol.

YES! I was wondering about that, too. Eleven The Who fans got literally trampled to death back in '79 there. I was wondering what exactly the special 'GA Rules' there were now.

What state are you from? I am coming from Indy which is a 3 hour drive to the first show, then after that I will head over to the second one (Cincinnati), which is like a 1 hour drive I believe.

It took me 3 hours to get to the Chicago Show + the traffic of Chicago.I waited in line for about 6 hours, and got front row. I hope that since it is in Ohio (Nothing towards anyone living in Ohio), the line might not be as big as the one in Chicago and in Detroit.

Maybe I might see some of the same people who attended both Chicago and Detroit! :)

What state are you from? I am coming from Indy which is a 3 hour drive to the first show, then after that I will head over to the second one (Cincinnati), which is like a 1 hour drive I believe.

It took me 3 hours to get to the Chicago Show + the traffic of Chicago.I waited in line for about 6 hours, and got front row. I hope that since it is in Ohio (Nothing towards anyone living in Ohio), the line might not be as big as the one in Chicago and in Detroit.

Maybe I might see some of the same people who attended both Chicago and Detroit! :)

Kentucky.

It's a little over 3 hours to Columbus from here.

Apparently like 1 hour 45 minutes from Columbus to Cinci.

Then only like an hour and 15/30ish minutes back home.

Not too bad at allllll. :).

And in Nashville we queued for... 11 hours or something? lol. Front barrier with my ideal spot. :). It was absolutely PERFECT.

Kentucky.

It's a little over 3 hours to Columbus from here.

Apparently like 1 hour 45 minutes from Columbus to Cinci.

Then only like an hour and 15/30ish minutes back home.

Not too bad at allllll. :).

And in Nashville we queued for... 11 hours or something? lol. Front barrier with my ideal spot. :). It was absolutely PERFECT.

DAMN! That's awesome! It started to rain like 15 minutes before we could walk into the Arena, and I remember I had to pick up a random lawn chair that they left, and I used it as an umbrella with like 5 other people :p

Yea, its only like a 2 hour drive back home from the second show!

I was right in front of Matt at Chicago, and then to change it up, I stood front row in front of Chris @ Detroit! I am soo glad that I got to be on the barrier for both shows!

My buddies went with me and they thought that It would be better to get seats instead of GA (I have no clue why), and I knew that having GA would be 10x better than seats! When the concert was half way over they were like, "DUDE GET US ON THE FLOOR!"

Haha, can't say I didn't tell them! :p

im considering this show. only 8 hours from Atlanta.

i dont mind the drive. did it before but i cant find anyone to go with me :(

not sure if i can stay awake during the ride, also more expensive when there's no one to split the hotel room.

hate life.

hope they'll announce more shows. soon.

DAMN! That's awesome! It started to rain like 15 minutes before we could walk into the Arena, and I remember I had to pick up a random lawn chair that they left, and I used it as an umbrella with like 5 other people :p

Yea, its only like a 2 hour drive back home from the second show!

I was right in front of Matt at Chicago, and then to change it up, I stood front row in front of Chris @ Detroit! I am soo glad that I got to be on the barrier for both shows!

My buddies went with me and they thought that It would be better to get seats instead of GA (I have no clue why), and I knew that having GA would be 10x better than seats! When the concert was half way over they were like, "DUDE GET US ON THE FLOOR!"

Haha, can't say I didn't tell them! :p

Haha. No rain for us in Nashville. Just a bit chilly. But not bad at all once I got used to it. :).

I was right in front of matt but slightly to the left of him (better photography opportunities for me) and not so far over that i can see Dom & Chris. It was kinda pretty much the middle of the barrie, except like 4 people to the left. xD. It was perfect and my absolute ideal spot. :).

BOO seats. I will never ever see Muse without GA barrier now. xD. I just can't do it. xD. I want to see what 'good seats' are like but then again... I don't want to waste that chance to have barrier again XD.

Are you serious?! 11 hrs?! I've never done GA in this big of a gig so I'm really curious what it will be like! When we saw them at Lifestyles in Columbus we just casually walked in right before the warmup band and my hubby pushed our way to 7th row. Ahhh... Thank goodness for this forum so I can learn what to do! lol!

Hey, I was looking at the seating charts for Columbus and Cincy on ticketmaster and noticed that there are sections on the floor instead of it saying GA. I don't remember it having that for other spring shows. Does that mean no GA for these shows????

Hey, I was looking at the seating charts for Columbus and Cincy on ticketmaster and noticed that there are sections on the floor instead of it saying GA. I don't remember it having that for other spring shows. Does that mean no GA for these shows????

That's just a generic seating chart. Closer to the date it'll change to reflect the stage set up, and will probably show the floor as completely GA (so no sections). I could be wrong though (I've never been to this venue obviously), but that's how it was for the venues on the first leg.

Hey I lived in Seattle for twelve years! I went back for a visit in December for Deck the Hall Ball - nice to meet you.

Yes, you can easily make Columbus to Cincy in two hours.

My Cleveland posse and I are doing both shows as well.

Right on. Nice to meet you, too. Deck was a good time. Will be cool to see Muse w/ Metric again.

Muse did indeed play Top Cats (a place about the size of their entire current stage), but they were here after that as a part of the Curiousa fest (when I first realized their brilliance). Glad they're finally making it back!

As far as GA, I believe Isadora is correct, as I remember my GA tix for Detroit even having a seat and section number on it despite there being no actual seat.

Anybody know if there's a password for the presale?

GA these days is normally GA unless you are going to see an older band who will have seats for their older fans...

I'm excited about this but really needed a couple more days to sort my arrangements - I don't know what to do!

Three of us want GA and 1 wants seats and the 1 is too irresponsible to be on their own. :rolleyes:

Well I have half a day to sort it out! I started working out last weekend so it must have been a good karma for GA! :D

Are you serious?! 11 hrs?! I've never done GA in this big of a gig so I'm really curious what it will be like! When we saw them at Lifestyles in Columbus we just casually walked in right before the warmup band and my hubby pushed our way to 7th row. Ahhh... Thank goodness for this forum so I can learn what to do! lol!

Got there about 7:30am and the doors opened at 6:30pm. However, this was in Music City... Not OHIO. xD. I have a feeling things will not be so intense about queueing in Cinci.. lol.

Archived