Kansas City--Sprint Center--November 2, 2010!!

meganjo63

I wonder how the sound in the Sprint Center will be.

I've been to a couple of concerts there and I'd say the sound is pretty good for a large arena; even towards the back and in the upper deck, but the quality diminishes a bit. The best place to be is in GA towards the center. Ultimately, though, it depends on the band's sound engineer.

To me the Sprint Center's only drawback is the rows (and seats) in some sections are uncomfortably close together which makes it kind of hard to move to the music without feeling like your going to pitch forward into the row in front of you. Again GA is a better place to be, but I still prefer the seats as I'm an old fart now and can't stand the push and shove of GA anymore.

• 4 weeks later...
I totally understand the reason for canceling the show in KC, family comes first before all else. But I'm still :(

So do i, i'm happy for Chris. but.... i drove 9hrs to denver in april to see them but they cancelled the show because they got stuck in snow. then they finally come to KC and i glad i live here because there would be no drive. but it was cancelled. i am cursed. ha :(

I agree. Congratulations to Chris, but I have always wanted to see Muse live. The fact they were coming to my hometown was beyond exciting. Plus we KCers are awesome concert goers. When bands come here, they love it :)

I really, really hope Muse plans on coming back THIS tour. I want to hear the new album live :(

+1 about KC concerts. I've been to other cities for concerts and I still think the crowds here are way more enthusiastic and appreciative.

So do i, i'm happy for Chris. but.... i drove 9hrs to denver in april to see them but they cancelled the show because they got stuck in snow. then they finally come to KC and i glad i live here because there would be no drive. but it was cancelled. i am cursed. ha :(

Sorry you had to make the the trip across Kansas for nothing. Traveling that stretch of I-70 is its own little slice of hell. I had tickets Denver show too, but I would have missed it anyway because there was a death in my family. I don't think I've ever had this much trouble trying to see a band in concert.

+1 about KC concerts. I've been to other cities for concerts and I still think the crowds here are way more enthusiastic and appreciative.

Sorry you had to make the the trip across Kansas for nothing. Traveling that stretch of I-70 is its own little slice of hell. I had tickets Denver show too, but I would have missed it anyway because there was a death in my family. I don't think I've ever had this much trouble trying to see a band in concert.

Sorry to hear about your family. I hope all is well for you. I guess us Kansas folks are not meant to see a show. ha

To say I'm pissed would be an extreme understatement.

See ya in about 4 years Muse. :rolleyes:

Sigh. Agreed. That's why I am really, really, really hoping they come back this tour. Like in January or something. If not, I am selling my house so I can go to the UK to see them live.

I've been to a couple of concerts there and I'd say the sound is pretty good for a large arena; even towards the back and in the upper deck, but the quality diminishes a bit. The best place to be is in GA towards the center. Ultimately, though, it depends on the band's sound engineer.

To me the Sprint Center's only drawback is the rows (and seats) in some sections are uncomfortably close together which makes it kind of hard to move to the music without feeling like your going to pitch forward into the row in front of you. Again GA is a better place to be, but I still prefer the seats as I'm an old fart now and can't stand the push and shove of GA anymore.

me too

Archived