ferociouswalrus

Metric was great. Awaiting Muse. Tim wants me to buy him a pizza. We are sitting in the 2nd to last row: http://twitpic.com/2x4i14

Crowd looks sparse again:( Some states don't seem to be as addicted to Muse as others:(

This is why I'm pissed they didn't come back to Michigan for this leg of the tour. If I remember correctly, Detroit was their biggest stop last leg.

DamonMartin strikes again!

DamonMartin

Another rule from a veteran of over 500 concerts...never ever wear the shirt of the band you're about to see to the show. NEVER!

DamonMartin Another rule from a veteran of over 500 concerts...never ever wear the shirt of the band you're about to see to the show. NEVER!

But I really don't see why not. Unless you're a band member, then it would be weird.

PS: Although... if you a very new band wearing your own band shirt would make sense.

DamonMartin Another rule from a veteran of over 500 concerts...never ever wear the shirt of the band you're about to see to the show. NEVER!

But I really don't see why not. Unless you're a band member, then it would be weird.

PS: Although... if you a very new band wearing your own band shirt would make sense.

One of my friends told me that before the NYC show last year. And then my cousin told me the same thing before wembley. hahahaha.

DamonMartin

Last one before the show starts. I know I'm getting old but how in the hell can anyone justify selling t-shirts for $32?!?

I'm totally with him on this one.

+1. I was gonna get a shirt but that's just too much.

CNC999

I hope @muse plays Hysteria and Undisclosed Desires

I'll bet they won't be disappointed. :awesome:

Ah, that's why I make my own Muse shirts for gigs, funny stuff only boardies can understand, and like this I know they are Muse fans (or hope they are) ;):LOL:

+1. I was gonna get a shirt but that's just too much.

CNC999

I hope @muse plays Hysteria and Undisclosed Desires

I'll bet they won't be disappointed. :awesome:

I bought two... :$

In my defense, one was for a friend whose ticket I was holding, but who couldn't make it to the concert.

Archived