@melbells : Did you see the girl Exogenesis t-shirt at the merch stand?

I think I did see the Exogenesis design on a shirt at the booth last night. I don't remember what color. I think I was a little overwhelmed at the time. :)

Can't wait to see everything again tonight!

im actually pretty alright with them playing nsc... I havent seen it live before so anything new is great with me. Several hundred in line now. Hope all the ga musers are here already

i think is a lot more fun than GL :yesey:

and since they don't play it very often... is nice to have it once in a while.

maybe because is new, i rather NSC over FG & GL :p

i sent

Kevin (couture) ((winner of the tshirt competition)) a text about when is he meeting the band :awesome: and he said he's going to a pre party first at 6 and there i think, meeting them. :rolleyes:

/jealous

i think is a lot more fun than GL :yesey:

and since they don't play it very often... is nice to have it once in a while.

maybe because is new, i rather NSC over FG & GL :p

i sent

Kevin (couture) ((winner of the tshirt competition)) a text about when is he meeting the band :awesome: and he said he's going to a pre party first at 6 and there i think, meeting them. :rolleyes:

/jealous

Ahhhhh so jealous right now. I hope he has so much fun though, he's a cool guy. It's always nice when contests get won by real fans, not random half-assed fans.:happy:

I really enjoyed NSC at Wembley, although I never thought I'd be crushed (I mean crushed) in a crowd during that song.:LOL: A crowd surfer even went over me in the middle of it. Loved it, but was much happier when I moved a bit to the left during B&H and could actually see the band. *hijacking thread with Wembley stories*:$

Ahhhhh so jealous right now. I hope he has so much fun though, he's a cool guy. It's always nice when contests get won by real fans, not random half-assed fans.:happy:

I really enjoyed NSC at Wembley, although I never thought I'd be crushed (I mean crushed) in a crowd during that song.:LOL: A crowd surfer even went over me in the middle of it. Loved it, but was much happier when I moved a bit to the left during B&H and could actually see the band. *hijacking thread with Wembley stories*:$

:LOL: I'm glad to read I wasn't the only person who found herself being crushed at the strangest times during that gig! (NSC... GL... UD.... :wtf:?!)

:LOL: I'm glad to read I wasn't the only person who found herself being crushed at the strangest times during that gig! (NSC... GL... UD.... :wtf:?!)

I do remember when NSC started I thought "Oh whew, it'll calm down a bit and I can take a few breaths for a change." NOPE. :LOL:

Archived