Not good. I got the answer of the SE rotunda yesterday, but I wasn't confident in her either. May have to venture there today unless someone else is already headed that way.

I stopped by on Friday, but there were a ton of people there getting tickets (for Hank Williams maybe??) and I didn't have time to wait in line to ask where we should line up. The main ticket office is in the SE rotunda, and that might be where the line will start.

I was there about 1:00 PM and there was a concert there that night, and the building was wide open. You couldn't get to the seating area, but you could get to the concourse area. A definite plus if we can get to the restrooms!

I have a bad feeling that they might open all the doors at the same time, but not really sure about that. Even if that's the case, those there early morning shouldn't have any problem getting to the front...

I was there about 1:00 PM and there was a concert there that night, and the building was wide open. You couldn't get to the seating area, but you could get to the concourse area. A definite plus if we can get to the restrooms!

I have a bad feeling that they might open all the doors at the same time, but not really sure about that. Even if that's the case, those there early morning shouldn't have any problem getting to the front...

Bathrooms=good... But now I'm scared that even if I wait all day, I won't get the front :LOL:

I don't think I can pull off saying "bloody" since I'm not English! :LOL: But I will put in a word about our awesome boardies!

So many old good songs to pick from....I like the idea of mentioning just one, but not sure which one. Thinking CE or Bliss would have best possibility, but DeadStar or Cave would be so so awesome. I'll have to keep thinking about it!

Biggest decision now is which cameras we will bring! :D

dead star would be seriously amazing :)

Somebody wrote a while back on this thread that if I convinced the band to play "Bliss", then that person would buy me a beer. I'm sure if I explain this arrangement to the band, they'll have no choice but to play "Bliss", haha. (would it be too much to push for "Apocalypse Please" or "Dead Star"?)

That was me ;)

Dead Star would be amazing but what are the chances? At least we have a chance to hear Bliss since they've been playing it :) and yes, I would still buy you a beer if you get this to happen hahah

I stopped by on Friday, but there were a ton of people there getting tickets (for Hank Williams maybe??) and I didn't have time to wait in line to ask where we should line up. The main ticket office is in the SE rotunda, and that might be where the line will start.

FYI - The line will probably start at the SE rotunda, as that is where it has done so (NIN, KOL, Foo Fighters) in the past.

I have seen lines that start there and curl back next to the building (West along Lane Avenue)

C

FYI - The line will probably start at the SE rotunda, as that is where it has done so (NIN, KOL, Foo Fighters) in the past.

I have seen lines that start there and curl back next to the building (West along Lane Avenue)

C

:stunned:

Getting there eaaaaaaaaaaaarly for sure.

if anyone wants to find me in line, i will be wearing green or red skinny jeans (i cant pick what ones i want to wear) and a muse shirt with the Resistance logo on the front (navy blue) and if its cold ill wear my track hoodie that says PERMAN on the back :):LOL:

I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!!!!! :D

ill be tweeting or tumbling all day :)

okay bye!!!!

Is anyone staying at the Blackwell?

I walked over to the venue and scoped it out a bit... Everything is right on campus, so it's a nice area. There's a 7-11 about a block away if anyone queuing wants to grab some food/make a bit stop, and there's also a bunch of other restaurants about a 10-15 walk down the street. I'll be around mid-late afternoon, so I'll be sure to stop by the front of the queue to say whats up before the meet and greet. I'll be wearing a light grey jacket, black pants, and a white allsaints shirt. Say hi!

Hard to believe it's been four years (09/11/06) since my last Muse show! I've been to 60 or so concerts since then and that one still stands above the rest of them! I got to the LC half an hour before doors and still managed front row. I felt absolutely spoiled by such a band playing such a small venue!

I'll be kickin it in section 124 this time around... GA's front row or nothing in my mind, and I can't do what it takes to procure a place, unfortunately!

Just finished up watching HAARP and the Palladia concerts... think I'm prepared!

Here's what they played in Cincy tonight:

0. We Are The Universe

1. Uprising

2. Map of the Problematique

3. Newborn

4. Supermassive Black Hole

5. Resistance

6. Interlude + Hysteria

7. Nishe

8. United States of Eurasia

9. Feeling Good

10. MK Jam (?) + Undisclosed Desires

11. Time is Running Out

12. Starlight

13. Plug in Baby

----

14. Overture

15. Stockholm Syndrome

16. Man with a Harmonica + Knights of Cydonia

I'd prefer more Oos stuff (or older), but I'd be happy if they'd cover Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus albums... Just great to have them back in Buckeye country!

Here's to a wonderful reunion in Columbus!

@Kirby

I scoped out the Cincy merch for you -- there's a lot of new stuff to buy (different designs than what was on sale in March).

@Couture

See you at the meet & greet tomorrow! I'll be wearing a brown t-shirt with a white shape-of-Ohio outline on it.

Enjoy the show tomorrow everyone! I've got the meet & greet at 6, then hopefully I'll find a nice spot in line :)

I'd prefer more Oos stuff (or older), but I'd be happy if they'd cover Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus albums... Just great to have them back in Buckeye country!

Here's to a wonderful reunion in Columbus!

:D That's the right attitude! You will have a blast. I've said on the Raleigh and C'ville thread a couple of times that they could play nursery rhymes and showtunes for all I care. I just want to be in the same place, breathing the same air as them and watch them rock the fuck out!!!

Have fun and we will be watching on the sexyplane :)

Archived