Now I know why you arent doing GA!!! :LOL::LOL: I just asked you on FB why you arent. :p CONGRATS!!! Thats AWESOME!! YES, ask for a fans setlist!!!! (and hug Matt for me! :p)

When I told one of my friends, she asked if I was going to hug them and I said, "If they'll let me!" :LOL:

When I told one of my friends, she asked if I was going to hug them and I said, "If they'll let me!" :LOL:

You should get them to play RbS and dedicate it to Kirby Kelly.

loljk that wouldn't ever happen AND it would make me piss myself if it did :chuckle:

And my mom would be like :wtf: heheh

You should get them to play RbS and dedicate it to Kirby Kelly.

loljk that wouldn't ever happen AND it would make me piss myself if it did :chuckle:

And my mom would be like :wtf: heheh

There may be a chance they will already play RBS since they've been rotating it, I think she should ask for Bliss ;)

See you guys on Tuesday!! We just got into Cinci, can't wait for Monday night!

There may be a chance they will already play RBS since they've been rotating it, I think she should ask for Bliss ;)

See you guys on Tuesday!! We just got into Cinci, can't wait for Monday night!

Honestly, I don't care about Bliss, I want to hear RBS and Map :chuckle:

See you on Tuesday! :D Have fun on Monday :)

:phu: Bliss is awesome!

:p

As long as I hear Map again I think I'll be happy hahah

I love Bliss but it's not one that I'm dying to hear live :p

Out of curiosity, I just tasted my confetti from Detroit.

I have no idea what that guy's issue was, I have no aftertaste whatsoever :LOL::LOL:

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won the meet and greet tickets on CD101 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hubby says we are giving up GA tickets although I'll still come to visit everyone in queue!! I will FOR SURE ask for a "for the fans" type setlist or at least one old/rare song!!

thats so awesome!! but your crazy pumped..pplease do us a favor: ASK FOR BLISS. OR CITIZENS ERASED. BUT MAINLY DO ONE. think about it if you go in there and ask for multiple they'll think your a bit crazy. I say pick a 1 SINGLE rarity and stick to it.

oh, and say its "for the fans" ;)

thats so awesome!! but your crazy pumped..pplease do us a favor: ASK FOR BLISS. OR CITIZENS ERASED. BUT MAINLY DO ONE. think about it if you go in there and ask for multiple they'll think your a bit crazy. I say pick a 1 SINGLE rarity and stick to it.

oh, and say its "for the fans" ;)

Say it's for the bloody messageboard! :LOL:

:phu: Bliss is awesome!

:p

As long as I hear Map again I think I'll be happy hahah

Bliss is awesome...so is Citizen Erased!!! I still want to hear CE live SO BAD!!!

Ask for the most amazing gig they've ever played in the US. And then ask for then to play Dead Star. :p

I would LOVE to hear Dead Star live!!!

Say it's for the bloody messageboard! :LOL:

:yesey: You have to say for the bloody messageboard! :D

I don't think I can pull off saying "bloody" since I'm not English! :LOL: But I will put in a word about our awesome boardies!

So many old good songs to pick from....I like the idea of mentioning just one, but not sure which one. Thinking CE or Bliss would have best possibility, but DeadStar or Cave would be so so awesome. I'll have to keep thinking about it!

Biggest decision now is which cameras we will bring! :D

Somebody wrote a while back on this thread that if I convinced the band to play "Bliss", then that person would buy me a beer. I'm sure if I explain this arrangement to the band, they'll have no choice but to play "Bliss", haha. (would it be too much to push for "Apocalypse Please" or "Dead Star"?)

I only registered to say... (or... i registered over a year ago, but this is my first post)

Somebody tell them to play Citizen Erased!!! I mean, I'd prefer other songs like Butterflies and Hurricanes, and Showbiz as well (and many others, really). But at the very least, Citizen Erased. plzzzz

Kinda depressing that my first Muse concert may have one of their worst setlists. :(

Somebody wrote a while back on this thread that if I convinced the band to play "Bliss", then that person would buy me a beer. I'm sure if I explain this arrangement to the band, they'll have no choice but to play "Bliss", haha. (would it be too much to push for "Apocalypse Please" or "Dead Star"?)

Bliss of CE has the best chance of being played (Ask for both) :p

If it were me, I'd ask for Dead Star, but my second choice would have to be CE. There's no way they'd play AP :p

Oooooooooh can someone tell me if there's new merch (since you'll all see it at Cincy)? I haven't been able to find out if it's new or just the same with different dates.

I'll check it out for you, since I usually get a shirt from most of their gigs. The last time I went to one of their concerts was back in March, so I'd assume there has to be something new since then

I'll check it out for you, since I usually get a shirt from most of their gigs. The last time I went to one of their concerts was back in March, so I'd assume there has to be something new since then

Thanks. I went in March as well, but I heard that the shirts are the same with different dates at the beginning of the fall tour dates, no one's mentioned anything since.

I will FOR SURE ask for a "for the fans" type setlist or at least one old/rare song!!

Tell them that Sandy from Pittsburgh who is friends with the Alternative Press staff who they hung out with last December in Seattle had been waiting and saving for months and can't come because she was assaulted :mad:, and to play "Feeling Good" 16 times so she's not so broken hearted about having to miss the show. [JUST KIDDING you guys - well, KIND of kidding ;]

Archived