Thanks for the heads up on the parking!

Has anyone found out yet when we are allowed to start lining up outside the arena, and at what gate? I received the same reply earlier this week of "We don't know yet, call back Monday." I live in Akron so it's a bit of a drive for my friend and I, but I want to make sure to leave early enough so we're not at the end of zee line

I'm gonna question Matt about that whole "it never is possible to [party] in Columbus" thing on Tuesday. That wasn't too nice of him, haha

Glad a set of meet-n-greet went to a true fan! I think the Columbus thing is funny though, especially since they will be here on a Tuesday night! Maybe the OSU area can provide a place to party?

I cannot emphasize this enough, meet and greet people. GET THEM TO PLAY A RARITY! :happy:

I think if enough people told them face to face they wanted to hear CE or Bliss or Dead Star they might think "well then, i guess we'll do it"

I've been hooked on Bliss/CE/Dead Star for the past month now, and even though the chances of hearing either of them are against us. I'll be gutted if I have to wait until the next tour to get a shot at hearing them played

I cannot emphasize this enough, meet and greet people. GET THEM TO PLAY A RARITY! :happy:

I think if enough people told them face to face they wanted to hear CE or Bliss or Dead Star they might think "well then, i guess we'll do it"

I've been hooked on Bliss/CE/Dead Star for the past month now, and even though the chances of hearing either of them are against us. I'll be gutted if I have to wait until the next tour to get a shot at hearing them played

I'm going to request they play "Bliss" (primarily, because that song just makes the audience go nuts!!!). I really wish they'd play "Apocalypse Please" though...In my opinion, they need to stop playing "Feeling Good" and replace it with something better! I would really love to hear "Dead Star", though I think that one is not likely at all. I'd also really like to hear them play "The Small Print" -- that song is CRAZY live!!!

I'm going to request they play "Bliss" (primarily, because that song just makes the audience go nuts!!!). I really wish they'd play "Apocalypse Please" though...In my opinion, they need to stop playing "Feeling Good" and replace it with something better! I would really love to hear "Dead Star", though I think that one is not likely at all. I'd also really like to hear them play "The Small Print" -- that song is CRAZY live!!!

Anything would be amazing, Couture (the t-shirt winner) said he wanted to hear Apoc Please too!

Tom Kirk said to people before the 2nd night at Wembley: "This night is 'for the fans'", they played Bliss, CE, RBS, and an overall great setlist.

Easiest thing to do. tell them you want a "For the fans" setlist :D

Anything would be amazing, Couture (the t-shirt winner) said he wanted to hear Apoc Please too!

Tom Kirk said to people before the 2nd night at Wembley: "This night is 'for the fans'", they played Bliss, CE, RBS, and an overall great setlist.

Easiest thing to do. tell them you want a "For the fans" setlist :D

Haha, I'll say exactly that! We'll see how it goes... I want to meet Tom too, as well as Morgan (hopefully they'll be there...).

I'd imagine they'd do something at least somewhat out of the ordinary, since the Columbus show is becoming such a big concert -- by that I mean the fact that the band is flying Couture out here all the way from San Diego. And I've been wondering: why would they choose Columbus as the grand-prize location? We're not that special, haha

My answer on the phone today was - call back Monday.

I really hope thay're not as awful as the staff in Detroit this time :(

Glad a set of meet-n-greet went to a true fan! I think the Columbus thing is funny though, especially since they will be here on a Tuesday night! Maybe the OSU area can provide a place to party?

:awesome: If only I could party :LOL:

GO FOR MEGALOMANIA. No, SPACE DEMENTIA!

If you get them to play Bliss I'm buying you a beer! hahah

Anyways guys, since we are heading to Cincinnati tomorrow morning, this is probably my last post until tomorrow night or Sunday, yay for hotel WiFi haha But I'll be seeing most of you in Cinci and those just going to Columbus, can't wait to meet you! :)

If you get them to play Bliss I'm buying you a beer! hahah

Anyways guys, since we are heading to Cincinnati tomorrow morning, this is probably my last post until tomorrow night or Sunday, yay for hotel WiFi haha But I'll be seeing most of you in Cinci and those just going to Columbus, can't wait to meet you! :)

Where are your seats in Cinci?

okay, I'm getting really desperate.

If ANY of you who are from Pittsburgh or will be passing through here on your way to Columbus need/want one GA ticket, I will meet you wherever you want, and sell it to you for 40 dollars or best offer. It's bad enough I can't see them, I hate to see this ticket go to waste (and my medical bills from the assault are going to bankrupt me, so every penny helps). Message me. Thanks!

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I won the meet and greet tickets on CD101 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pink Pants!!

Hubby says we are giving up GA tickets although I'll still come to visit everyone in queue!! I will FOR SURE ask for a "for the fans" type setlist or at least one old/rare song!!

I'm bouncing around the house!!

I'm sure you guys have done this too, but I've literally been listening to 3 radio stations the past 3 days straight and calling and calling trying to win. Hubby says it is time to relax and clean the house!

Pink Pants!!

I'm sure you guys have done this too, but I've literally been listening to 3 radio stations the past 3 days straight and calling and calling trying to win. Hubby says it is time to relax and clean the house!

CONGRATULATIONS LORA!!!! I was listening to Lesley ask the question, and I was thinking to myself, "Matt ONLY wears pink pants...". It was kind of a tricky question, haha. Looks like I'll see you on Tuesday!

Pink Pants!!

Hubby says we are giving up GA tickets although I'll still come to visit everyone in queue!! And then I get to meet the CD101 truck that will be parked there around 6pm. I will FOR SURE ask for a "for the fans" type setlist or at least one old/rare song!!

:D:D That's so fantastic! Congratulations!!!

Pink Pants!!

Hubby says we are giving up GA tickets although I'll still come to visit everyone in queue!! And then I get to meet the CD101 truck that will be parked there around 6pm. I will FOR SURE ask for a "for the fans" type setlist or at least one old/rare song!!

Sooo awesome Lora!! :awesome:

Pink Pants!!

Hubby says we are giving up GA tickets although I'll still come to visit everyone in queue!! I will FOR SURE ask for a "for the fans" type setlist or at least one old/rare song!!

:eek: Congrats! Have fun :awesome:

None of my local radio stations ever have anything like that and I can't enter any contests because of my age, my chances of meeting them are slim to none :supersad: Maybe someday... :p

Congratulations!

Me, I'll be stuffing my head with Klonopin around 6 o'clock that night so I can pass out and not be aware that I'm missing it...

Pink Pants!!

Pink Pants!!

OMM Lora that's amazing!! Congrats :happy: I'm glad these are going to totally deserving fans and even better.. boardies!!! :)

Archived