Oh HyperMusic would make my life! As would Ruled by Secrecy... or Take a Bow... but again, I'm happy for anything. I know a lot of people complain about it but I'll be soooo excited to hear them. I'm even stoked about hearing KoC! It's such an epic song! Really hope I can go because the excitement is already building! Now just to make it through two months waiting and get a ticket haha!

Ooooh Lady DomDom would be incredible ;)

Hmm and do you know if possibly the person you sold it to might want to swap for a C? That would put them closer!

Oh HyperMusic would make my life! As would Ruled by Secrecy... or Take a Bow... but again, I'm happy for anything. I know a lot of people complain about it but I'll be soooo excited to hear them. I'm even stoked about hearing KoC! It's such an epic song! Really hope I can go because the excitement is already building! Now just to make it through two months waiting and get a ticket haha!

Ooooh Lady DomDom would be incredible ;)

Hmm and do you know if possibly the person you sold it to might want to swap for a C? That would put them closer!

Well we had 3 for sale together (it was for *Isadora*, Math you and myself) and she bought all 3, and since you guys only have 1 or 2 I doubt she would want to switch that since she won't be with her friends then.

It would be nice to hear something "new" but I really don't care if they play the same stuff all the time. My other favourite band is Motley Crue and they play the exact same set every time, literally exactly the same, and I still go see them cause I love them. Seen them 4 times since 2006 with the same set and never complained because I love the songs. So it really wouldn't bother me if Muse did the same, I'd still go see them.

Alright, I know i'm double posting AGAIN (I promise I wouldn't normally do this!) but my friend and I have cooked up that she will swap/sell her 121 row C ticket for a 121 row G. If anyone has a G and would like to be much closer to the stage, she put something about it in musebay and that way we'd know for sure we could sit together.

In other news... Oh man, I hope they bring some crazy costumes to Ohio!!! I don't care about things like setlist at this point, I'm just excited to get to see them. WHatever they play is fine with me. Maybe an oldie or rare song will get thrown in but even if it doesn't... I'm sooooooo excited! I mean, though, if they decide randomly to play Ruled by Secrecy or something, I won't complain. :LOL:

I saw that post in MuseBay and was coming here to see if you'd seen it before I PM'd you about it. Well obviously since it was your friend! haha

I know a lot of people don't like the costumes, but I love them! And Matt's suits (I hope he wears the sparkly red one in Ohio!), as odd as they are! haha I'm excited to be seeing them again so soon, and two shows no less! I don't expect to hear anything rare, but it would be nice. But I know I'm going to have a blast regardless of what they play!

I think what we had for sale was G, would have worked out nicely for you if we still had them available eh? I hope you find someone to swap though :)

I'm with you on them bringing some costumes :LOL: I would love to see LadyDomDom ;)

I really don't care what songs they play either, just seeing them again, twice in a row, is good enough for me :D I'm still hoping for Hyper Music though that's a long shot! hahaha But RBS would be pretty damn amazing :happy:

Mmm... Lady DomDom :eyebrows:

thanks for thinking of me guys! My mom would prefer i fly and I think she's right so I might just go on and buy my plane ticket today. If so, I'll grab a ticket from stubhub so I know I have something and then worst case scenario, we won't be able to switch the other one until close to the show itself or even just grab another row G.

Thank you soooo much though!! eeee excitement is getting to meeee!!!

thanks for thinking of me guys! My mom would prefer i fly and I think she's right so I might just go on and buy my plane ticket today.

Yeah, I took my daughters to NYC on a Greyhound Bus last summer....It was an adventure, but I'll never put them through that again!

It would be nice to hear something "new" but I really don't care if they play the same stuff all the time. My other favourite band is Motley Crue and they play the exact same set every time, literally exactly the same, and I still go see them cause I love them.

Yes, something different from last time would be great, but if they did everything the same, I'd still love it! My husband used to follow the Grateful Dead, and he describes how every show had it's own personality. I never understood that until I saw Muse. A whole unique universe is conjured up each night.

Motley Crue! Wow, they were the big thing when I was in high school in the '80's! I wasn't into them at all (I loved The Smiths and Depeche Mode, etc. back then) but a friend of mine was so obsessed with them that she really believed she'd marry Nikki Sixx! So they're still around?

Motley Crue! Wow, they were the big thing when I was in high school in the '80's! I wasn't into them at all (I loved The Smiths and Depeche Mode, etc. back then) but a friend of mine was so obsessed with them that she really believed she'd marry Nikki Sixx! So they're still around?

:LOL: Yes they're still around, love em to bits!!! They're doing a 30 year anniversary tour next year, I can hardly wait!!

Yes, something different from last time would be great, but if they did everything the same, I'd still love it! My husband used to follow the Grateful Dead, and he describes how every show had it's own personality. I never understood that until I saw Muse. A whole unique universe is conjured up each night.

THIS!!! Thank you!

The negativity on this board is getting really disheartening, it's nice to see things like this said. I fully expect to get pretty much the same set as I did in Toronto. And I'm ok with it. For a while, after reading all the beef about the setlists, I started caring, but I realised that the show is going to rock my face off no matter what. Setlist might be the same, but the experiences I have for each show will be different, and that's going to make them that much more amazing. The feeling I had seeing them the first time, is the reason I'm making this trip - I need to feel it again, and I know I will!!

So today I bought tickets for my friend and I in section 106...and my plane ticket so... all things allowing... I'LL BE THERE!! Beyond excited, guys. I can't wait to join all of you in the Muse love, raising fists in the air and shouting "oi!" during Uprising and singing our hearts out.

Oh man can October be here sooner!??! :LOL:

THIS!!! Thank you!

The negativity on this board is getting really disheartening, it's nice to see things like this said. I fully expect to get pretty much the same set as I did in Toronto. And I'm ok with it. For a while, after reading all the beef about the setlists, I started caring, but I realised that the show is going to rock my face off no matter what. Setlist might be the same, but the experiences I have for each show will be different, and that's going to make them that much more amazing. The feeling I had seeing them the first time, is the reason I'm making this trip - I need to feel it again, and I know I will!!

There is a lot of negativity on some of the threads on here. :( Especially about the setlists. Its crazy. I'd love to hear some of the older and b side songs and (CE!!!, Dead Star! andBliss!;) ooh and Unintended)...but Im going to see Muse and hear Muse...I love all they do and it won't matter what they play. yep, they will rock our faces off no matter what!:D

So today I bought tickets for my friend and I in section 106...and my plane ticket so... all things allowing... I'LL BE THERE!! Beyond excited, guys. I can't wait to join all of you in the Muse love, raising fists in the air and shouting "oi!" during Uprising and singing our hearts out.

Oh man can October be here sooner!??! :LOL:

YAY!:dance: hurry up October!:D

October is also my very favorite month of the year and it seems so perfect!

Just saw pictures of Matt wearing that headband thing at a recent gig... I can't help hoping he does something crazy and fun like that for us.

Song wise... my mom and I were talking while driving tonight and for a first timer, the idea of hearing Uprising live is really exciting because it seems to get everyone all stirred up. Do they still do Bliss? That would be amazing. My dream would be for Endlessly and Ruled by Secrecy to get thrown in... my favorite Muse albums are Absolution and Origin of Symmetry... but really and truly I'm over the moon for whatever.

Ooooh and Exo! I hope they play at least the first part!!

I realised that the show is going to rock my face off no matter what.

HA! I love that!! :LOL:

I totally agree! I'm trying not to think about the show and setlists too much because time has gone fairly quickly so far. If I think about it and get all excited, time will surely slow down! However, I still listen to some Muse every day. I listened to BHaR yesterday all the way through (it's been a while) and was amazed all over again. They are genius at what they do! See, now I'm getting all Muse-aroused again!

the show is going to rock my face off no matter what. Setlist might be the same, but the experiences I have for each show will be different, and that's going to make them that much more amazing. The feeling I had seeing them the first time, is the reason I'm making this trip - I need to feel it again, and I know I will!!

Exactly! After I saw them in March, all I could think about was how and when I would see them again. I was so beyond excited when they announced a return to the US and 2 shows in Ohio, that I said "yes" when my kids asked for a 3rd dog. That's how we adopted Clyde...!

October is also my very favorite month of the year and it seems so perfect!

Just saw pictures of Matt wearing that headband thing at a recent gig... I can't help hoping he does something crazy and fun like that for us.

Song wise... my mom and I were talking while driving tonight and for a first timer, the idea of hearing Uprising live is really exciting because it seems to get everyone all stirred up. Do they still do Bliss? That would be amazing. My dream would be for Endlessly and Ruled by Secrecy to get thrown in... my favorite Muse albums are Absolution and Origin of Symmetry... but really and truly I'm over the moon for whatever.

Ooooh and Exo! I hope they play at least the first part!!

They've done Bliss at a few shows over the summer (and played it once on the North American tour in the spring). They did RBS twice during that tour too. Overture was one of my favourite parts of the show I saw - sooooo incredibly amazing!

HA! I love that!! :LOL:

I totally agree! I'm trying not to think about the show and setlists too much because time has gone fairly quickly so far. If I think about it and get all excited, time will surely slow down! However, I still listen to some Muse every day. I listened to BHaR yesterday all the way through (it's been a while) and was amazed all over again. They are genius at what they do! See, now I'm getting all Muse-aroused again!

I actually took a bit of a break from listening to them for a couple of weeks, then only listened to live stuff for a couple of weeks after that. One day last week I listened to all the studio albums back to back, and it was like discovering them all over again. They're just so amazing, it's hard to put into words why I love them so much.

Exactly! After I saw them in March, all I could think about was how and when I would see them again. I was so beyond excited when they announced a return to the US and 2 shows in Ohio, that I said "yes" when my kids asked for a 3rd dog. That's how we adopted Clyde...!

The things we do because of this band, eh?! haha I know I'm in over my head with all the costs involved in this trip, considering I don't actually have the money right now to pay for it. But I have such a wonderfully awesome friend who let me put this (and my trip to Toronto) on her credit card, and I can pay her back slowly. I know logically, I shouldn't have done this - that I should really be saving my money for emergancies (like the huge vet bill that I had in January, which the same friend helped me out with). But I can't help it! When I heard they were going to be doing a second leg in the fall, I didn't even think twice about it, I knew I had to go!

The things we do because of this band, eh?! haha I know I'm in over my head with all the costs involved in this trip, considering I don't actually have the money right now to pay for it. But I have such a wonderfully awesome friend who let me put this (and my trip to Toronto) on her credit card

nice to have such a nice friend :D I'm sure you hope to get her back 10x over someday (not just the $) :happy:

It's actually 69 days until this show (68 to the Cincinnati one for those of us going to that as well)!

Still too far away. :(

nice to have such a nice friend :D I'm sure you hope to get her back 10x over someday (not just the $) :happy:
Oh for sure I will! I'm blessed to have such an awesome friend. :happy:

I hope Matt, Dom and Chris appreciate that I'm going on my first ever flight for them. :LOL:

Anyone going to try to meet them afterwards???

First flight, eh? How exciting (and probably a little scary too)!!

Meeting them after would be :awesome:!

yeah to be honest, I'm terrified about flying! I hope Matt/Dom/Chris appreciate it. :LOL: My mom also said to me "Hey, but you can have a drink on the flight!" :LOL: I love my mom.

69 days? Sigh. But still! SOON! (just wish it was closer).

Definitely hoping to meet them. Last concert I went to was Andrew Bird and not only did I meet him afterwards but I gave him the scarf I made him and he's worn it in a music video and to several shows. We'll see if I can continue such luck. Hey, it'll be October though! That's my lucky month! :)

yeah to be honest, I'm terrified about flying! I hope Matt/Dom/Chris appreciate it. :LOL: My mom also said to me "Hey, but you can have a drink on the flight!" :LOL: I love my mom.

Definitely hoping to meet them. Last concert I went to was Andrew Bird and not only did I meet him afterwards but I gave him the scarf I made him and he's worn it in a music video and to several shows. We'll see if I can continue such luck. Hey, it'll be October though! That's my lucky month! :)

So basically.... we're all going to stick near you for a chance to meet them! hahaha They can sign my Muse tattoo... hahahah or just.. you know... a cd booklet works too... :p

Yes, I think a drink or two might be in order! :LOL: October is a great month; it's one of my faves too.

So basically.... we're all going to stick near you for a chance to meet them! hahaha They can sign my Muse tattoo... hahahah or just.. you know... a cd booklet works too... :p
You can stick with me too you know, considering what happened the last two times I was in Toronto. ;)

Hey guys, so there's this girl in France who has a flag and is thinking of having it travel around and stuff.. thread :http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=76837

So I volunteered myself and my group (Isadora, Math you) to take in Ohio. But we need a way for it to get to us from California and so I know there's someone here who's also going to a Cali date (I'm so sorry I forgot who it is and I don't want to go through the entire thread). So if you see this, go check out that thread and let her know which Cali gig you're attending and see if you can get the flag passed on to you so it can get to us :)

This may not happen this way since there are a few gigs between Cali and Ohio but she said getting to all the gigs isn't important. But yeah check it out guys, I think it'll be fun if a bunch of us can sign it and stuff :)

Archived