Is the Staples Center going to be added to the Pre-Sale? Anaheim and San Diego are up.

Does anybody know is Staples Center going to be added before 10:00 PST tomorrow?

I am FREAKING OUT!

Don't worry, they still have plenty of time to add it. I'd say if it's 9:00 tomorrow morning and it's STILL not up, then it's time to hit the panic button.

Don't worry, they still have plenty of time to add it. I'd say if it's 9:00 tomorrow morning and it's STILL not up, then it's time to hit the panic button.

oh good! i was panicing because i am going to be in class while buying the tickets. I dont want to scare the professor by screaming that the staples center is not on presale.

same here...I will be in class at 10!

I am bringing my laptop to class to buy the tickets, that's what I had to do with Seattle as well. The professor was wondering why I was doing a victory dance in my chair. :LOL:

Ahhhh....thanks!

actually, the way their stage is set-up is called "arena" not "in-the-round" LOL... but yeah, don't worry. Matt & Chris was pretty awesome not neglecting any one part of the stage during the Vegas concert 10 days ago. Dom's sitting on a rotating platform so he doesn't neglect the back either LOL

I am bringing my laptop to class to buy the tickets, that's what I had to do with Seattle as well. The professor was wondering why I was doing a victory dance in my chair. :LOL:

I think I will do that tomorrow. The thing is I got a presentation tomorrow, so I may be presenting when the pre sale starts:stunned:

Anyone have any idea how fast presale tickets go? :$

Seattle tickets were gone by 12:03 when the presale started at 12. Some go faster. If it says sold out keep refreshing the page, some will pop back up.

For people freaking about the date not being on there. Seriously. Breathe. It will be on there as there is ZERO reason why it won't be on there. And don't freak if it doesn't open exactly at 10am. The Phoenix pre-sale awhile back error-ed out and didn't open for like 5mins after 10am. Just keep refreshing that page.

And for the person asking if pre-sale is just GA. No, you have multiple selections GA is the most expensive of the bunch.

As others stated it goes in waves. If you miss out on the first wave KEEP REFRESHING they will be releasing them in waves all day DO NOT freak out and think it's fully sold out.

Great, if I get to go at all, I'm going to have to depend on my mom to get this since I'll be in class... she is computer-retarded. I wonder whether she could give me her credit info and I could go in the library at lunch (I think I'll be at lunch at the time) and try to get it. Only problem is, I don't know whether it is blocked at school :| if it is, I'll have to depend on her to actually do this on time and click lightning fast (hah, yeah right) and fill out those boxes like a mofo. Haha, I don't even know if I can go yet.

I feel like I'm on the same boat as you. :$:( Darnit. I'm really worried now. :stunned:

I have no faith in my dad to be proactive about getting the tickets, he doesn't care a bit whether I get them :(

I sent him an email with instructions on what site to go to, which gig to click, which tickets to buy, and all our account information. But I STILL feel like he will forget/not try hard enough :unsure:

I guess that's all I can do since I'll be in school.

I didn't mean to panic youuuuuuuuuuu :$

Crap.

You will get your tickets! It will all be okay. Don't forget General Sale still gives out good tickets

Did that help?

No. I believe it's better to face the truth. This will be a difficult challenge....a challenge that I am hoping to come out victorious with. :LOL: MELON: Just take a deep breath. Like Bib said, you still have General sale to look after if you don't get a ticket this time. :happy:

EDIT: I just looked at your post Melon. :( What a father. You should text him or what not to make sure he remembers. Text him alot. Haha.

For people freaking about the date not being on there. Seriously. Breathe. It will be on there as there is ZERO reason why it won't be on there. And don't freak if it doesn't open exactly at 10am. The Phoenix pre-sale awhile back error-ed out and didn't open for like 5mins after 10am. Just keep refreshing that page.

And for the person asking if pre-sale is just GA. No, you have multiple selections GA is the most expensive of the bunch.

As others stated it goes in waves. If you miss out on the first wave KEEP REFRESHING they will be releasing them in waves all day DO NOT freak out and think it's fully sold out.

But the problem with that is, my dad has no patience or understanding of how hard you have to try to get the presale tickets, and CA seems to sell tickets fast. Especially since there's a new crowd of noob fans from Coachella who probably just signed up and will get tickets :mad:

Oh gawd, now I'm being paranoid :LOL:

:(

Thanks :D Do you know what other seats are being offered? I figure GA is going the fastest, and I need to let my friend know which place to buy it in.

And UCLAers, are you guys taking the bus there?

Archived