Already saw them at the two Vegas shows, will definitely be going to one of these.

To know that I have the opportunity to see Muse 5 times in the period of a year without ever getting near a plane and using less than a tank of gas one way makes me feel like a very very spoiled fan.

Those towers do allow for seating behind the stage. But frankly I would rather have the band do something else for their stage setup on this new leg of the tour. The towers seem boring now, methinks.

seating behind the stage isn't that bad actually. bands will usually play to the back crowd and you are a lot closer to the stage than being at the far end of the arena. I've been to a couple show in this seating and quite enjoyed it.

I'm ready for the presale(s)! I anxious about seating though, I had GA in Oakland which was awesome!! but I had to struggle to see sometimes bc I'm short. I'm seriously thinking about going seated this time, any suggestions for sections, 112-113 or 118-119 should be pretty good, yes? I will miss the moshing...

I'm ready for the presale(s)! I anxious about seating though, I had GA in Oakland which was awesome!! but I had to struggle to see sometimes bc I'm short. I'm seriously thinking about going seated this time, any suggestions for sections, 112-113 or 118-119 should be pretty good, yes? I will miss the moshing...

I can't speak from personal experience, as I haven't had seats before for Muse, and I've been on the barrier more often than not... however, my friends who have had good seats for this tour have really been happy with them. Lower level as close as you can get to Matt or Chris is best, of course. ;)

You might enjoy the show more in seats, assuming they're bringing the towers back again. I'm average height (5' 7") and my neck was pretty sore after three consecutive days of staring up at the stage and towers... oh yeah, and a little bit of head-banging. :chuckle:

Amazing! I am definitely down for both the Honda and Staples gigs! Who knows...maybe even the Viejas one :D or maybe not since I am on a tight budget.

My girlfriend thought she heard something about kroq giving away tickets but she wasn't sure if they were for muse. Anyone know anything about this?

Thing are working out perfectly for this gig. My sis and her fiance are going to Disneyland for their anniversary so I am (hopefully) going to fly down with them the 23, do Disney the 24, Staples the 25, and fly back with on the 26. I don't really have to see them at all so it's a win win :LOL:

:shifty: This might actually work. Holy crap.

yep, kroq are doing a contest this week, tickets to either anaheim or LA, you get to pick if you win, and if you do win tickets, you're in the running to get to see Muse in Europe, 3 shows!!! I entered online but chances are slim. Check out their site.

Oh yeah, anyone on this thread go to USC?

alumni 2008

Staples Center acoustics are fine on the pit, but absolutely TERRIBLE in the seats, esp. far rear corners.

So much concrete everywhere omg

That said, still not the worst venue I've ever been to (Ipay1 arena in SD anyone?)

Saw them in Vegas. Have to see them again. Anyone know the best way to score seated tix? I know GA is best but planning on seats this time. Do Concertmaps and Ticketmaster presale only sell GA for the most part or should I wait for regular sale on Saturday? I hear that people have a hard time getting seats closer to stage because they've gone to group sales or other ticket agencies) and will end up getting seats much further away?

seating behind the stage isn't that bad actually. bands will usually play to the back crowd and you are a lot closer to the stage than being at the far end of the arena. I've been to a couple show in this seating and quite enjoyed it.

At the Oracle Arena show in Oakland they sold all of the lower level tickets behind the stage and it looked like an awesome place to see the show from. Of course they couldn't see SSPU open at all.

you can see the seating arrangements if you google Staples Center....

QUESTION: so is this concert going to be ACOUSTIC? I'm confused!

.........what? Acoustic? :erm:

I have no idea what you mean.

Err why isn't this date up on the muse ticket sales site?

:( This is scary, I really don't want to miss another presale. KROQ ACX was upsetting when it literally sold out in about 30 seconds.

They've been adding each presale on since this morning. The California shows should come up tonight/early tomorrow morning :)

I would really love to go to both gigs, but I am short of funds. I think that I will likely go to the gig in Anaheim as it is on a Thursday, so most people will likely go for Staples Center tix. The drive is better, and The Honda Center is not in the middle of downtown L.A. If they had announced the sale a few weeks ago, I would've had no trouble paying for both. :(

I have no idea what you mean.

See, I was reading through this very thread and some people started posting things like "Staples Center is a horrible venue to have an acoustic concert at..." or "Hollywood Bowl would've been better to have an acoustic performance at..."

So now I'm wondering if the concert is going to be acoustic or not. I hope not. Do any of you know? Do you get what I mean now? LOL

See, I was reading through this very thread and some people started posting things like "Staples Center is a horrible venue to have an acoustic concert at..." or "Hollywood Bowl would've been better to have an acoustic performance at..."

So now I'm wondering if the concert is going to be acoustic or not. I hope not. Do any of you know? Do you get what I mean now? LOL

When most of us mentioned "acoustics," we were talking about the sound quality or the sound physics. Not "acoustic" as in acoustic instruments.

Hopefully that will answer the questions.

When most of us mentioned "acoustics," we were talking about the sound quality or the sound physics. Not "acoustic" as in acoustic instruments.

Hopefully that will answer the questions.

Yeah, it clicked about a minute ago. I was actually coming to edit my post hahaha I feel retarded! I left my brains on the pillow today. Thanks anyway :LOL:

Archived