I was wondering how the presale works. I saw that it starts on this wednesday but who gets access to them and how could you get access to them?

I've become a "member" of the site. Is that all thats needed? I've looked around some people were talking about an email?

If someone could help me out, that would be great! Thanks

I was wondering how the presale works. I saw that it starts on this wednesday but who gets access to them and how could you get access to them?

I've become a "member" of the site. Is that all thats needed? I've looked around some people were talking about an email?

If someone could help me out, that would be great! Thanks

Just pay attention to the page, a link will be available and I think as long as you're signed in, you just click on it and it takes you directly to the presale.

Here's the link to the page

http://muse.mu/gig/1027/2010-09-25/staples-center-los-angeles-usa/

And link to the appropriate thread

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=73410

I hope you get great tickets! :happy:

Maybe this is a dumb question (edit: did a quick search and didn't find anything), but anyone know for sure which stage position they will use (End or Center stage)? Just wondering what seats will be good if I don't get GA....

I think it's center stage, "in-the-round" style because that's what I heard on KROQ. They have a round stage anyway so might as well put it in the center right? I think it will be awesome!

$65 plus fees isn't cheap, but I payed more than that for KROQ ACX, so I'm more than willing to spend that much. I hope a seating chart is available before tickets go on sale (even though I'm hoping to land GA Floor anyway). I believe Staples Center fits somewhere around 20,000 for concerts.

I think it's center stage, "in-the-round" style because that's what I heard on KROQ. They have a round stage anyway so might as well put it in the center right? I think it will be awesome!

The gig in San Diego was confirmed to have an end-stage setup. It might be the same for this gig too, but it'd be pretty cool if the band decides to change it up.

I looked it up on Ticketmaster:

Onsale to General Public

Start: Sat, 04/24/10 10:00 AM PDT

KROQ PRE-SALE

Start: Thu, 04/22/10 10:00 AM PDT

End: Thu, 04/22/10 10:00 PM PDT

I was hoping for April 21 Pre-Sale like this website says :( I have Wednesday off so that would be perfect.

I told myself I wouldn't get stressed about this :(

You didn't see that post about the 3/4 stage setup in the other thread?

Wait, was that a confirmation or a guess?

I'm confused. :$ Are there going to be seats behind the stage? Not that I want to be there, but if that means their current stage setup will be brought to these gigs.

I am going to all three California gigs! :fear:

No one can stop me. no way. no how. :phu:

:chuckle:

And because you're coming all the way from WA, that's even more impressive!

I'm confused. :$ Are there going to be seats behind the stage? Not that I want to be there, but if that means their current stage setup will be brought to these gigs.

Uhhhm...:confused:

Okay maybe we will find out the stage setup when the tickets do go on sale, lol.

Those towers do allow for seating behind the stage. But frankly I would rather have the band do something else for their stage setup on this new leg of the tour. The towers seem boring now, methinks.

:D:D:D:D

I see you've already put the dates on your agenda. EEEEE! Roll on September. KIRK! :happy:

I see you've done the same thing as well!

Kirk, you smexy little thang! :happy:

:chuckle:

And because you're coming all the way from WA, that's even more impressive!

:D

Uhhhm...:confused:

Okay maybe we will find out the stage setup when the tickets do go on sale, lol.

Those towers do allow for seating behind the stage. But frankly I would rather have the band do something else for their stage setup on this new leg of the tour. The towers seem boring now, methinks.

Methinks as well...

I see you've done the same thing as well!

Kirk, you smexy little thang! :happy:

:D

Methinks as well...

Yup. Changed it this morning. :LOL: God, I have a massive headache. Flights, carpools, hotels, food. <------- This is what is going to kill us. :( I can totally live without food for 3 days. :LOL:

Yup. Changed it this morning. :LOL: God, I have a massive headache. Flights, carpools, hotels, food. <------- This is what is going to kill us. :( I can totally live without food for 3 days. :LOL:

Me too. We can buy a lot of lunchables and bring a cooler. lmao. :LOL:

Jeeezus chWist!

So much moneyyZ! :(

Me too. We can buy a lot of lunchables and bring a cooler. lmao. :LOL:

Jeeezus chWist!

So much moneyyZ! :(

We'll live off of Lunchables and 5 hour energy. :LOL: Yeah, it is going to be expensive for everything, but, it's all going to be worth it. IMMENSELY. :D Will travel for Muse!

We'll live off of Lunchables and 5 hour energy. :LOL: Yeah, it is going to be expensive for everything, but, it's all going to be worth it. IMMENSELY. :D Will travel for Muse!

fo' SHIZZLE!

off topic: just thought of Matt singing lil' wayne........... :LOL:

Archived