I'm going to the Anaheim gig :erm:

:(

I know, but I assumed she would go to that one as well since it's 2 days before.

I hope I can go to both :(

I can't decide which 2 to buy tickets for.........Anaheim, LA, San Diego........UGH

Unless I can convince my parents, 1 looks like it will be my limit too.

But my mom is allowing me to buy tickets to both gigs (still haven't decided which 2, gah!) so I'm hoping that if I play HAARP and Muse songs frequently before the gigs, she'll get in the mood and want to go to both :awesome:

Anyone know how the pricing for this one looks like? I definitely want floor tickets! But on the ticketmaster website it only shows one price and thats $65. I doubt that the entire concert is going to be GA

Info please?

Anyone know how the pricing for this one looks like? I definitely want floor tickets! But on the ticketmaster website it only shows one price and thats $65. I doubt that the entire concert is going to be GA

Info please?

For the US leg that just ended, the ticket prices for GA and seats were all the same.

What's the hotel and public transportation situation like around the Staples Center? My friends is thinking about flying out for that gig but I don't think I can make it :(

What's the hotel and public transportation situation like around the Staples Center? My friends is thinking about flying out for that gig but I don't think I can make it :(

There's a brand new hotel [Ritz Carlton] that was built across the street from Staples Center, as well several small hotels scattered around the area. As for the public transportation, there isn't a place in Los Angeles where the MTA doesn't take you, so that should solve your worries.

For the US leg that just ended, the ticket prices for GA and seats were all the same.

There's a Holiday Inn right across the street from LA Live which is right next to Staples. Also a few others that wouldnt be too bad for one-two nights. Further downtown theres more expensive ones. Lots of buses for public transport. Hotels should be able to give you more info on that or just go to Metro.com and look up the routes

There's a brand new hotel [Ritz Carlton] that was built across the street from Staples Center, as well several small hotels scattered around the area. As for the public transportation, there isn't a place in Los Angeles where the MTA doesn't take you, so that should solve your worries.

Thanks. I'll pass that info along.

Hi dunno if someone has asked before, but do I need a password to get the pre sale tickets? I did sign up for the mailing list but somehow I haven't got any email :stunned:

I'm curious about the same thing. I'm planning on going to this show along with the Anaheim one and possibly San Diego too so I really want to get in on the presale.

My brother goes there, and I'm making him drive me to the gig :LOL: of course he's gonna watch MUSE too.

Awesome! haha i was trying to see if anyone else here at SC is planning on going since Staples Center is literally down the street from the campus. Maybe round up a posse? haha

I'm curious about the same thing. I'm planning on going to this show along with the Anaheim one and possibly San Diego too so I really want to get in on the presale.

I don't think the concertmaps presale they did for the spring tour had a PW. All you had to do was be quick about it. Can't wait for this show!

Archived