it feels so great to have the dates set and done. :D

i just hope other dates don't come out scattered like this last time..

but they seem pretty consecutive. :)

i'm so excited already! :D:D

I agree. This past tour's dates were all over the place and the whole concertmaps thing freaked a bunch of folks out (me included). I just went on the Muse livenation page and it says KROQ presale is on Thursday morning so check those inboxes for the presale info.

I agree. This past tour's dates were all over the place and the whole concertmaps thing freaked a bunch of folks out (me included). I just went on the Muse livenation page and it says KROQ presale is on Thursday morning so check those inboxes for the presale info.

i was worried that when i got my tickets, some other closer venue was gonna spontaneously pop up. i'm hoping that doesn't happen this time because i'm going from college to LA.

but yeah, the link from twitter says that a fan presale link will be available on wednesday the 21st actually. so soon. :rolleyes:

i'm hoping to see more forum people this time around. :)

Definitely considering this.

I went to the show in Las Vegas, Nevada last week.

It was a GREAT show.

I'll see if I can swing this (money and ride).

I live about an hour from here, so it's good and so is the date.

I went to a concert at Staples Center before and it was alright, not as bad as everybody here seems to think.

It could be worth going, although people I trust are telling me that they may be playing "HP Pavilion" in the fall.

Is that in San Jose?

I'm in southern california, within an hours distance from Staples Center...

So this is the better show for me.

Regardless, if you can make your way down here, I'm sure it would be much more fun.

A friend of mine is all I can say without getting him in trouble is this in-fact turns out to be true.

ah. well that's fine. :)

just wish i could know the legitimacy 'cause san jose would be a lot easier.

damn muse.

ah well, i'm getting my ticket during the presale wednesday.

i can always resell it for a san jose one if it's true. :)

thanks for the possible info. <3

You said it, lol. Staples Center is looking good though, unless this San Jose rumor turns out to be true.

Hopefully going to get a ticket for this show wednesday. I'm so excited!!!!!!!!! :D

If San Jose is true, I might go out and shoot myself

Yeah I'm gonna try and get a floor ticket for Staples on Wednesday and if they go to San Jose too, then I guess I'm seeing them twice more this year! :D

Depending on my finances, your plan seems legit. I guess we'll see how it unfolds in the next couple days. Time to start donating blood. j/k

Archived