First Muse gig, and I was on section 322 on Matt's side, so yeah, pretty high up unfortunately. Still, I had an awesome time rocking out to the songs (although it bugged me how much people were just standing around during the concert. But there were a few letting it loose out with beers in hand :LOL:). "Borrowed" someone's seats for a bit during the first part of Passion Pit to get a better view. I'm just glad that they never took their seats during the opening act.

Thanks so much everyone for the awesome pic and vids!!! After the last show I was at, I found that my camera wasn't up to the challenge, so I didn't bother this time. I kind of regret it now. :( We were behind the band, so it's cool seeing all the different views. Don't worry about quality...it's all good!!! Reliving the night right now...Exo and KoC are giving me goosebumps! :awesome:

That was amazing :D

Everyone down in GA looked like they were having an amazing time. Wish I could've been down there.

Anyone here sit in section 117?

I also managed to record about 45 minutes of the show :) (I think I got Uprising, Resistance, New Born, Hysteria, TiRO, SS, and KoC)

We were in 117! When Chris or Matt came up on the wing we were right at eye level with them. Awesome! We got a set list!! After the show, we asked a stage guy about a set list and he went over to the drums area and got us one. We thought it was Dom's but it could be Morgan's. Can anyone help? Also, can someone explain the numbers? TIA!

1459007246_MuseSetList.jpg.b2d4f19da18916357af7f21e715feb98.jpg

OMFGGGG!!! Kirky did come through for me last night with tickets AND passes!! :eek:

I really wasn't expecting that.

:ohmy: This was the most amazing show out of the 4 Socal I attended.

Did anyone notice it was THE most amazing outro to Stockholm Syndrome EVER!!

I feel like it was just for me Stockholm1 LOL! Who else??!! :rolleyes:

:musesign: :musesign: :musesign: :musesign:

Hey people! I've been soooo busy this weekend and I'm finally back at school. Boyfriend and I had a fantastic time, it was his first time seeing them and my third. We had GA tickets and since we're both kinda small we were like "eeep I hope we don't get crushed" but it wasn't really that bad, until Dom threw the drumstick.. that landed like three people in front of us. But we really enjoyed ourselves, my neck is still sore haha! Anyways.. I don't have very many good pictures, I have a lot of good videos but my laptop is being angry and won't locate them on my memory card ... aaanyways.. I put all my pictures on facebook. So that can be found here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2083008&id=1097052723&l=fa4514049c

Also, sorry that they're out of order.. and I have some random pictures from Disneyland/the rest of the weekend so.. sorry about those haha. Anyways, I'll get to posting videos maybe on Wednesday.. too much to do til then

Hey people! I've been soooo busy this weekend and I'm finally back at school. Boyfriend and I had a fantastic time, it was his first time seeing them and my third. We had GA tickets and since we're both kinda small we were like "eeep I hope we don't get crushed" but it wasn't really that bad, until Dom threw the drumstick.. that landed like three people in front of us. But we really enjoyed ourselves, my neck is still sore haha! Anyways.. I don't have very many good pictures, I have a lot of good videos but my laptop is being angry and won't locate them on my memory card ... aaanyways.. I put all my pictures on facebook. So that can be found here:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2083008&id=1097052723&l=fa4514049c

Also, sorry that they're out of order.. and I have some random pictures from Disneyland/the rest of the weekend so.. sorry about those haha. Anyways, I'll get to posting videos maybe on Wednesday.. too much to do til then

Hey, you're the girl with the awesome absolution shirt!!! My girlfriend and I couldn't stop admiring it!!! cool picture btw

Hey, you're the girl with the awesome absolution shirt!!! My girlfriend and I couldn't stop admiring it!!! cool picture btw

That's awesome, thanks! I'm very artistically challenged so I'm surprised it turned out that great :D

And PS: where were you in line? Or inside? or wherever. ...

Archived