Wow, that was pretty damn amazing. I was up in the nosebleed section, and can't even imagine what it's going to be like in the pit tomorrow :D

The crowd around me was completely stupid, though! All the people around me were checking Facebook every few minutes, except for some old couple which attempted to do some Macarena thing during FG.

No one except me stood up the whole time for even SS or KOC :mad:

soo tired of people complaining about the setlists. what do you expect for a tour that centered around The Resistance album. Of course they aren't gonna pack it full of all the little gems we wanna hear; maybe if they tour in the summer (?). Thankfully I was in a rockin section and the five friends I was with were acting crazy with me so i had a blast. Muse are live concert geniuses and for that I am thankful. Thanks for an awesome night Muse!

soo tired of people complaining about the setlists. what do you expect for a tour that centered around The Resistance album. Of course they aren't gonna pack it full of all the little gems we wanna hear; maybe if they tour in the summer (?). Thankfully I was in a rockin section and the five friends I was with were acting crazy with me so i had a blast. Muse are live concert geniuses and for that I am thankful. Thanks for an awesome night Muse!

well said! I too, had a AWESOME, FACE MELTING, MIND BLOWING NITE.. that I will never forget.. And looking forward to seeing them one more time next month!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT BALLS!!!

that show was as mind blowing as the forum or soma back in 07 and 06..

MATT FUCKING KILLED IT LIKE I NEVER SEEN BEFORE.

I didn't think it was possible to love this band any more than i do but jeeezus. The pit energy was so fucking perfect. No assholes at all just people rocking the fuck out and being kind to eachother in my section.

Damn i fucking love MUSE

Stockholm and MK were fucking electrifying!

well said! I too, had a AWESOME, FACE MELTING, MIND BLOWING NITE.. that I will never forget.. And looking forward to seeing them one more time next month!

!!!! :) I wish I could go tomrw night!

This was one of my friends first Muse show and when I asked him what he thought he said "it was the best live show experience I've ever seen". Can't get any better than that!! :)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT BALLS!!!

that show was as mind blowing as the forum or soma back in 07 and 06..

MATT FUCKING KILLED IT LIKE I NEVER SEEN BEFORE.

I didn't think it was possible to love this band any more than i do but jeeezus. The pit energy was so fucking perfect. No assholes at all just people rocking the fuck out and being kind to eachother in my section.

Damn i fucking love MUSE

Stockholm and MK were fucking electrifying!

I still hold The Forum back in 07 as my best Muse show! Dudes played two encores! And sooo many songs from Absolution aaaah i love these guys.

I still hold The Forum back in 07 as my best Muse show! Dudes played two encores! And sooo many songs from Absolution aaaah i love these guys.

Ditto...

we did get MK ULTRA though...although the crowd was very twilightey. I didn;t like it cause lots of people on my side weren't very nice :erm:

So was mine. I'm sure part of it was due to the fact that we were so close to the stage and pretty much had a spot on view, but come on! HTF can you sit down during MKU or SSS? Seriously? There were people in front of me who sat through the ENTIRE show. No joke. I'm doing GA tomorrow, so hopefully it will be a better crowd.

That being said, aside from the predictable set list, I had fun. The guys sounded great and I had the best view of Matt and Chris when they were up on the wing on Matt's side, and of Dom when the towers were lowered.

There were some people around me (front, sec 106) that sat the whole time, one holding her head. There was a couple who came late, left early. The people in front of me never showed. But there was this kid in a wife beater....came late, but never stopped rocking out, knew most of the songs, playing air guitar, air drums, then just couldn't stop jumping. I loved it! I saw people take video of him...so that makes me wonder, do people video me? I'm sure I look a little ridiculous screaming, jumping, dancing, air punching.

not for me, there were A$$es around me the whole time, blocking my view; I was at an angle, and they kept coming down to stand on the stairs platform. Stupid ushers were to zoned out to send them back after the second time. They weren't fans...they knew like two songs, too. Others around me kept calling me MUSEgirl (as if that's an insult?) So, why go to a show if they can't appreciate the band's fans?

I was up in the nosebleeds on Matt's side, but I have to say, the group of 4 pl in front of me were awesome. Really into it. And when they started New Born this huge guy got ridiculously excited and started swinging his arms around and bouncing, it was great, my friend and I were definitely not the only ones rocking out. Liked my section, despite the guy two seats from me smoking weed almost the whole time.

When the first eyeballoon came out it hit this guy holding a camera and he spazzed and the camera flew four rows down. Pretty amusing, hope it didn't break though.

I was never a huge MK Ultra fan, but it is absolutely amazing live, so glad I got to see it.

The setlist was a bit predictable, though if I had never read the setlists on here or Musewiki I wouldn't have a big reason to complain since I did hear 3 songs I'd never heard before.

The bass seemed low at times, I could barely tell when Hysteria started. Also, something was off with the sound, at least where I was, during Unnatural Selection. I couldn't even distinguish the riff.

Overall a good show, but my seats weren't too fantastic. Never realized how huge the Staples Center is. The crowd in the pit seemed great, can't wait to be in there tomorrow.

They better play MotP and CE/Bliss. I really hope so.

I went to this show earlier this evening. Acoustics were terrible, I agree. But still an awesome show. Hollywood Bowl would be great, but it holds about 3,000 less people, and they wouldn't be able to use their whole column setup. It be setup very differently than any other show on this tour.

^^Same jam, just Dom used the hi hat instead of the ride. Didn't think it made THAT much of a change in sound, lol.

Had an AMAAAAAZZZING time!!!!!! We were rockin in our section. section 114 RIGHT in front of Matt for Supermassive black hole. We were soooo close to the stage!!!! LOVED it! The setlist wasn't amazing but they played it AWESOMELY!

I was in Sect 114 too! Quite the amazing night! Boys brought the house down man, the whole arena was practically jumping for Knights of Cydonia, quite the sight to behold. :D

^^I was in sect 114 too! 1st row!

If anyone has video or pix of the band throughout the very end of KoC, particularly those on Matt's side, let me know! Chris pointed directly at my brother and I, just as I had stopped taking pix :(. What a missed photo op! :awesome:

We were front row on the section closest to Matt's side of the stage. Amazing view! I've had barrier at the last two shows, but being so short, I can barely see Dom or Morgan and sometimes I only see Matt's head. Crowd was tame and concerned about looking cool instead of enjoying the music. Lots of people complaining about others rocking out too much in the audience. Venue and its staff were wonderful, happy, helpful and professional! Such a big difference when compared to the shitty Honda Center in Anaheim. Just made the night that much more amazing! I cannot wait for tomorrow.

GREAT SHOW!!! :awesome: I shredded my voice...too much screaming and singing along! My first show ever was Oakland back in April and I had GA; for this one we had seats (secion 218--not bad for the price if you don't care about the openers!) and even from up there it was *at least* as good a show as Oakland. The band seemed to be enjoying themselves more and were even more talkative than in Oakland--and maybe it's just me, but there seemed to be a lot more energy in that arena overall from both the people and the band. I could hear LOTS of LOUD singing along from the sections around us. Totally worth the 3 hour drive (and back)!!! :thumbsup: But I must confess, GA is still the place to be :D

Archived