Ok long time lurker, random poster, here to vent. This is my 5th show this year, I am old, too old for the floor, so I thought, but I am so sick of sitting in seats next to stupid mother fuckers who sit down almost the whole show! "what's this song?!". It's MK Ultra (or newborn, or plug in baby) asshole, could you at least try to be excited!!! Maybe floor is the way to go. :)

Sorry but I feel better now, haha, hopefully our section tomorrow will be better!

Ok long time lurker, random poster, here to vent. This is my 5th show this year, I am old, too old for the floor, so I thought, but I am so sick of sitting in seats next to stupid mother fuckers who sit down almost the whole show! "what's this song?!". It's MK Ultra (or newborn, or plug in baby) asshole, could you at least try to be excited!!! Maybe floor is the way to go. :)

Sorry but I feel better now, haha, hopefully our section tomorrow will be better!

The two girls next to me came late, and sat down through every song except for Feeling Good, Guiding Light and Starlight.

:facepalm:

Bitches!! ;) our entire row was sitting I am not even joking. Seriously hoping for better tomorrow.

So was mine. I'm sure part of it was due to the fact that we were so close to the stage and pretty much had a spot on view, but come on! HTF can you sit down during MKU or SSS? Seriously? There were people in front of me who sat through the ENTIRE show. No joke. I'm doing GA tomorrow, so hopefully it will be a better crowd.

That being said, aside from the predictable set list, I had fun. The guys sounded great and I had the best view of Matt and Chris when they were up on the wing on Matt's side, and of Dom when the towers were lowered.

So was mine. I'm sure part of it was due to the fact that we were so close to the stage and pretty much had a spot on view, but come on! HTF can you sit down during MKU or SSS? Seriously? There were people in front of me who sat through the ENTIRE show. No joke. I'm doing GA tomorrow, so hopefully it will be a better crowd.

That being said, aside from the predictable set list, I had fun. The guys sounded great and I had the best view of Matt and Chris when they were up on the wing on Matt's side, and of Dom when the towers were lowered.

We were behind the floor tonight, tomorrow we are second row next to chris so send some love over to section 101!

Archived