:facepalm:

They must have been hurrying for the exits.

:noey: I had some guys around me that were shoving to get to the front.. made the gig pretty miserable. Because it wasn't just dancing/etc type moving, it never let up - so even during slow songs or encore breaks I was being smooshed :(

i just wonder what's the difference for them, and i'm not talking of.. we only know Muse because of Twilight, but for them.. what's on their mind when they choose to play 16/17 songs here, and 23 songs in europe :(

you know.. i respect their choices about setlist... i just wonder why are we different to them.

They didn't play 23 songs in europe during the arena gigs, though... we basically got the same setlist here as they did there with the exception of the odd Cave or Unintended play. The length was the same (i.e. they had 16 song sets in europe)

The stadiums got 23, yeah. But the European arena tour last year really didn't get anything too different from what the US is getting.

yeah, but i mean this year... this tour..

of course that the simple fact that the US tour is in Arenas says a lot about the quantity of fans... 20k /70k @ Wembley.. is clear...

i just i dont know...

:facepalm:

i got sensitive :p

You know what I mean :LOL: Counting Nishe and the MK Jam it was 23.

Really depends on what one considers a song :LOL:

Counting Harmonica and Interlude it's even 25 :)

There was someone at one of my gigs earlier this year who said he'd looked at a setlist before the gig and was excited that they were playing Nishe, a song he hadn't heard. Not thinking, I just replied and said "it's not really a song, its a 1:30 musical interlude, you won't even notice they've played it"... bubble bursting dux :$

Ohh if Only I was at that show! You know the one going on RIGHT NOW! Aggggghhh the agony the defeat. Waaaahhhh. Waaaahhhh. Some one please please rant and rave in this thread of how awesome the show was, the most special thing or two or three and I hope for ? sake that Matthew belts out YOU ARE MY MUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSEEEE with all the heart and soul to make a river runneth over and fall away with mine!

1.WATU+Uprising

2.Resistance

3.New Born

4.Supermassive Black Hole

5.MK Ultra

6. SSB + Hysteria.

7.Nishe

8.USOE

9.Feeling Good

10. Guiding light

11.Helsinki Jam

12. Undisclosed Desires

13. Starlight

14. Plug in baby

15. HOTRS + TiRO

16.US

17. Exo 1.Overture

18. SS

Just arrived on the sexyplane,seems I haven't missed much except for the surprise of MK.

Archived