Gah! I'm at work and I had to torture a baby! What did I miss?

nothing really...

1.WATU+Uprising

2.Resistance

3.New Born

4.Supermassive Black Hole

5.MK Ultra

6. SSB + Hysteria.

7.Nishe

8.USOE

9.Feeling Good

10. Guiding light

11.Helsinki Jam

12. Undisclosed Desires

13. Starlight

14. Plug in baby

i just wonder what's the difference for them, and i'm not talking of.. we only know Muse because of Twilight, but for them.. what's on their mind when they choose to play 16/17 songs here, and 23 songs in europe :(

you know.. i respect their choices about setlist... i just wonder why are we different to them.

1.WATU+Uprising

2.Resistance

3.New Born

4.Supermassive Black Hole

5.MK Ultra

6. SSB + Hysteria.

7.Nishe

8.USOE

9.Feeling Good

10. Guiding light

11.Helsinki Jam

12. Undisclosed Desires

13. Starlight

14. Plug in baby

15. HOTRS + TiRO

16. US

i just wonder what's the difference for them, and i'm not talking of.. we only know Muse because of Twilight, but for them.. what's on their mind when they choose to play 16/17 songs here, and 23 songs in europe :(

you know.. i respect their choices about setlist... i just wonder why are we different to them.

The stadiums got 23, yeah. But the European arena tour last year really didn't get anything too different from what the US is getting.

Catering to the American crowd, short attention spans and the lot. They probably feel they still aren't that big in the states. Saying that, these are arena gigs which are smaller than stadium gigs.

Archived