:(

I hope mine didn't get lost. I just called and left a voicemail. Hopefully they'll call back soon, cause I'm really starting to get worried.

Well...Good news, Bad News.

An envelope arrived today that was inside a plastic bag from the USPS. In the outside of the bag was a printed message that basically said sorry for your damaged mail. Inside the plastic bag was my envelope from concertmaps.com with no tickets in it.

Here is what's bothering me the most. The envelope has a peel off adhesive seal which unfortunately for me was not peeled off and my envelope was never sealed. The post mark is actually on the inside flap! (Post marked Sept. 3rd BTW). I'd like to think that $3.00 is a reasonable charge for shipping my order but I'm a little disappointed the the unsealed envelope only had a $.44 stamp.

I've since left a message with concertmaps.com and I hope that I hear from them tomorrow.:(

Well...Good news, Bad News.

An envelope arrived today that was inside a plastic bag from the USPS. In the outside of the bag was a printed message that basically said sorry for your damaged mail. Inside the plastic bag was my envelope from concertmaps.com with no tickets in it.

Here is what's bothering me the most. The envelope has a peel off adhesive seal which unfortunately for me was not peeled off and my envelope was never sealed. The post mark is actually on the inside flap! (Post marked Sept. 3rd BTW). I'd like to think that $3.00 is a reasonable charge for shipping my order but I'm a little disappointed the the unsealed envelope only had a $.44 stamp.

I've since left a message with concertmaps.com and I hope that I hear from them tomorrow.:(

That's horrendous :eek: I feel for you mate. I hope they do fix that issue... curses!

212 is a North American telephone area code for the borough of Manhattan in the state of New York.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_code_212

(where concertmaps contact phone number is located)

8. Refunds and Exchanges

Before completing any purchase of tickets through Concertmaps , carefully review your event and seating selection. Pursuant to the policies and procedures established by our clients, and the agreements between Concertmaps and those clients, Concertmaps is prohibited from issuing exchanges or refunds after a ticket has been purchased; regardless of whether that ticket has been lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed.

ehhhhhhh

makes me not wanna ever buy from them now

I just got off the phone with Joe at Concertmaps who assured me everything would be taken care of. They are having my tickets reprinted and they will be waiting in will call for me. I asked about the lost tickets and should I be worried about someone sitting in my seats when I arrive and Joe reassured me that the lost ticket waiver that will be filed basically destroys the old bar codes rendering the lost tickets useless.

My feeling is that this is an honest mistake in not sealing my envelope and that the tickets are lost and never to be found. I would hate to think, however that someone did grab the tickets and sells them to someone fraudulently.

Thank you Joe!

hello all,

i'm selling 2 pairs (they are both HARD PRINTED TICKETS DIRECT FROM TICKETMASTER)...for MUSE, one pair for each night, at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA.

Saturday night's tickets for $75 ($150 for both): http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/tix/1945768984.html

and

Sunday night's tickets for $150 ($300 for both):

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/tix/1945777356.html

please contact me if interested.

Archived