Wait what muse fans, beach, meet up; can i come? :)

:yesey:

There is a meetup at Huntington beach. We're planning on being there at 2, but you can show up whenever. All we ask is that you bring a food or beverage for everyone. :happy:

Let me know if you'd like to participate and I'll add you to the list.

:yesey:

There is a meetup at Huntington beach. We're planning on being there at 2, but you can show up whenever. All we ask is that you bring a food or beverage for everyone. :happy:

Let me know if you'd like to participate and I'll add you to the list.

Yeah definitely ;) , anything in particular needed?

Yeah definitely ;) , anything in particular needed?

hmmm. not that I know of. Just whatever you'd like. :happy: All that we ask is that you bring a great quantity of that product. Seems like we're going to have quite the party on the beach that day.

MUSER MEET-UP 9/24/10:

*undecided= unsure what to bring

Shelbmuse09- Chips and salsa

Pluginsoul- Canadian Chips

Sizzle'd- Lemonade

Fusemuse- Sodas

Stockholm1- Potato Salad, plates, and forks

HaikuMarko- Candy

MK Ultra- Soda

Wicked and Divine- undecided

Grubitha- undecided

Softailkel- undecided

Brittfilm87- hot dogs

Supralover23- undecided

Greenpower- undecided

Hieiazndood- Cookies

ssiu- undecided

Starrises82- Cupcakes and Brownies

Nightswimming- undecided

Bib- undecided

Altrocker1807- Graham Crackers

Scorpiocheech- undecided

Stuffitv3- undecided

KeikoKanzaki- maybe

RedSo90- undecided

SniperOmega- undecided

Ok. So we'll have a vote.

CORONA DEL MAR 1, 2

HUNTINGTON BEACH 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

We've got quite a group. Perhaps I'll help Brittfilm87 (sorry don't know your name) with hotdogs/buns & fixins.

This is my first real Muse gig (acoustic Christmas was my only previous, and too short in my opinion) so I am getting serious squirmies and butterflies as we get closer! I feel like a little kid the last week of school before summer vacation! :LOL: Squeee! Can't wait to meet you all!

We've got quite a group. Perhaps I'll help Brittfilm87 (sorry don't know your name) with hotdogs/buns & fixins.

This is my first real Muse gig (acoustic Christmas was my only previous, and too short in my opinion) so I am getting serious squirmies and butterflies as we get closer! I feel like a little kid the last week of school before summer vacation! :LOL: Squeee! Can't wait to meet you all!

Haha, yeah, it's a rather large amount. :$ But it should be pretty fun! So many musers. :stunned:

Oh man. You're going to get your mind blown. :LOL: I went to that little show they headlined for the radio station in Seattle and it was NOTHING compared to the actual show. Lol. It was awesome as it was pretty intimate and we got MK as an opener, but the big show just blew it away.

hmmm. not that I know of. Just whatever you'd like. :happy: All that we ask is that you bring a great quantity of that product. Seems like we're going to have quite the party on the beach that day.

MUSER MEET-UP 9/24/10:

*undecided= unsure what to bring

Wicked and Divine- undecided

Grubitha- undecided

Softailkel- undecided

Shelbi, I'm pretty sure Kristin/Grubitha is bringing KFC. Still not sure about Kelly and I, but since we'll be riding in Kristin's taxi, we'll obviously be stopping at KFC, too. We could pick up some sides there (mashed potatoes, baked beans, coleslaw, etc), but they wouldn't stay hot/cold. What do you think? :unsure:

I went to that little show they headlined for the radio station in Seattle and it was NOTHING compared to the actual show. Lol. It was awesome as it was pretty intimate and we got MK as an opener, but the big show just blew it away.

MK Ultra was an awesome opener last December. :awesome: I'd just seen it live for the first time in Vegas a few days prior, so as soon as I heard the opening notes at the start of the Seattle gig, Mary/Gocanux and I looked at each other with our jaws dropped and said "No Way!", then started screaming and jumping up and down. :dance::dance: It's my favorite song on TR, so I'd really love to see it again in SoCal. :yesey:

Guys, I haven't gotten my ticket yet :( Should I be worried?

My Anaheim and SD tix arrived last week here in Seattle, but I'm still waiting on the two LA gigs. I know there are still a few others that haven't received their Anaheim tix, so you're not the only one. Don't worry too much yet. ;)

I'm only bringing graham crackers, so if anyone's stuck on deciding what to bring...(CHOCOLATE BARS or MARSHMALLOWS). ;)

Guys, I haven't gotten my ticket yet :( Should I be worried?

Contact Concertmaps to see what's going on with your tickets. It sounds like most of us already have ours for Anaheim...(?) :erm:

Shelbi, I'm pretty sure Kristin/Grubitha is bringing KFC. Still not sure about Kelly and I, but since we'll be riding in Kristin's taxi, we'll obviously be stopping at KFC, too. We could pick up some sides there (mashed potatoes, baked beans, coleslaw, etc), but they wouldn't stay hot/cold. What do you think? :unsure:

MK Ultra was an awesome opener last December. :awesome: I'd just seen it live for the first time in Vegas a few days prior, so as soon as I heard the opening notes at the start of the Seattle gig, Mary/Gocanux and I looked at each other with our jaws dropped and said "No Way!", then started screaming and jumping up and down. :dance::dance: It's my favorite song on TR, so I'd really love to see it again in SoCal. :yesey:

My Anaheim and SD tix arrived last week here in Seattle, but I'm still waiting on the two LA gigs. I know there are still a few others that haven't received their Anaheim tix, so you're not the only one. Don't worry too much yet. ;)

Hmm, coleslaw could do. But like, the mashed potatos and gravy, don't know how we could keep that warm? :erm: I guess we could just devour it as soon as it gets there. Lol. We could figure something out though, I'm sure. :happy:

:yesey: I really hope we get MK at ONE of the shows at least. :$

I haven't gotten my Anaheim ticket either. :/ I'm hoping it'll come soon though. It's not even mine since I'm selling it to Kristin. :$

ohai! :D i'm brittany by the way, haha. i don't think we have buns or fixins for sure yet, right shelbi? i'm bringing the actual dogs (weiners?:LOL:), so buns and things would be good lol. teamwork!

I haven't gotten my Anaheim ticket either. :/ I'm hoping it'll come soon though. It's not even mine since I'm selling it to Kristin. :$

Okay, that makes me feel a tad better. I'm naturally a very paranoid person, but if they don't come in the next few days I think I might have a mental breakdown. :chuckle:

cant wait for this show... I haven't browsed the forums lately, can anyone give me an list of what songs they've been playing lately?

May I suggest Muse Wiki? Setlists are posted for each gig here:

Muse Wiki

I'm gonna guess our setlists will look something like what they did here back in the spring... the usual "regulars" with MotP, GL, and MKU rotating in on occasion, and maybe the addition of NSC. Some rarities would be REALLY nice, at least CE or Bliss, since they've done those a few times on the stadium tour this past summer, but I'm not holding my breath. I'll be happy and have a great time no matter what! :dance::party::musesign:

Same here...no tix yet-

I don't want to stress you more but I got my Anaheim tix a few weeks ago.

I bought mine through the Concert Maps pre-sale and I live in LA.

The ticket print date was Aug 6 and the envelope was post marked Aug 20 from New York.

You may want to call them. (626) 485-1314

I don't want to stress you more but I got my Anaheim tix a few weeks ago.

I bought mine through the Concert Maps pre-sale and I live in LA.

The ticket print date was Aug 6 and the envelope was post marked Aug 20 from New York.

You may want to call them. (626) 485-1314

:(

I hope mine didn't get lost. I just called and left a voicemail. Hopefully they'll call back soon, cause I'm really starting to get worried.

Archived