Stockholm1- Potato Salad, plates, and forks

Ok. So we'll have a vote.

CORONA DEL MAR

HUNTINGTON BEACH

Tell me which one and we'll decide from there. :happy:

CORONA DEL MAR

and I can bring 4 musers and some candy

P

Ok. I get it. You guys don't want to go to Disney. Enough with beating a dead horse! :rolleyes:

But that's just me! ;)

:supersad: I'm sorry. It just seems like the cheaper way to go. Lol. Also, I'm sure we'll be tired of waiting in lines and such. :facepalm: You're absolutely more than welcome to join us after d-land or what not.

:supersad: I'm sorry. It just seems like the cheaper way to go. Lol. Also, I'm sure we'll be tired of waiting in lines and such. :facepalm: You're absolutely more than welcome to join us after d-land or what not.

You're right. And I'm sorry too. It just felt like you guys were putting down my choice of going to Disney, even though I thought that was the plan all along and saved up and prepped for that. And my ticket buddy/brother is pretty excited to go to Disney. It'll be his first time.

:$ I should have kept up on the meet up plans I guess. I feel a bit left out of everything since I don't follow the banter thread. :(

How long will you guys be out at the beach? I probably won't be done with Disney til 12am. I don't wait in lines. I use lots of fast passes. It requires a bit more walking than normal, and I have to stay all day but I avoid the lines at least, and hit up all the rides!

Absolutely! What's your name and what would you want to bring? :happy: Also, what shows are you attending so I could put your name down for those as well.

my name is daniel... i'll help jose/Fusemuse with the soda since we r going together... we're neighbors

my name is daniel... i'll help jose/Fusemuse with the soda since we r going together... we're neighbors

Great! So both of you are bringing sodas? Awesome. We'll need a lot of those. :happy:

You're right. And I'm sorry too. It just felt like you guys were putting down my choice of going to Disney, even though I thought that was the plan all along and saved up and prepped for that. And my ticket buddy/brother is pretty excited to go to Disney. It'll be his first time.

:$ I should have kept up on the meet up plans I guess. I feel a bit left out of everything since I don't follow the banter thread. :(

How long will you guys be out at the beach? I probably won't be done with Disney til 12am. I don't wait in lines. I use lots of fast passes. It requires a bit more walking than normal, and I have to stay all day but I avoid the lines at least, and hit up all the rides!

No, no, no! We weren't putting any plans down. :( It just got too costly. Especially for those of us who are driving down from different states and such. Aww, well hope you guys have fun. :) We'll definitely just have to meet up in line or something. Wait, are you going to the In 'N Out meetup after the SD gig? :erm:

alright then :).. any soda u guys recommend?

Pepsi. Coke. Diet. Sierra Mist. Mountain Dew. Whaaaaateva. :LOL:

Yup! It's become a tradition of ours to have In-n-Out after every Muse gig.

Oh boy...5 trips to In-n-Out in one week....:erm:. Might have to break tradition and just go to SD one, or I'll be breaking my jeans in half! :LOL:

:awesome: Sweet! We'll see you then.

Archived