Jet lag and all, I'll be at that gig. We could have a meet up in Anaheim. I would love to go to SD, but it's a booze town for me.

True dat. Gotta stay away from the bars. :chuckle:

Is it selfish to not want Muse to announce a San Diego date so all the Musers come down to this gig? :$

NO. :fear:

Bitches (Muse) better be coming to San Diego, or they are definitely receiving hate mail.

I think end of September might be a bit too soon for me (unless I win the lottery!) but 'the europeans' have been talking about going down to LA in Oct/Nov so they will def. be a meet then!

:awesome: :awesome: I want to meet you guys more than I want to see Muse! :LOL:

I'm completely serious.

lol ill go to the muser meet fuck muse :awesome:

This might be the situation for me, since the gig is on a Thursday night.

Do you guys think it would be good to pay for the tickets during the presale so I have them as back up (in case I can't make it to the Staples Center gig in LA), because I can sell them if I'm not able to go?

Better safe than sorry, yeah?

Do you guys think it would be good to pay for the tickets during the presale so I have them as back up (in case I can't make it to the Staples Center gig in LA), because I can sell them if I'm not able to go?

Better safe than sorry, yeah?

Yes. People are still mind-buzzed from Coachella last night.

Also if the LA gig (or gigs?) do sell out, they'll be people wanting to go to Anaheim.

Yes. People are still mind-buzzed from Coachella last night.

Also if the LA gig (or gigs?) do sell out, they'll be people wanting to go to Anaheim.

Ok thanks, now I just have to convince my mom to buy both sets of tickets and assure her that we can always sell them :chuckle:

Buy now. Think later.

:yesey:

Wise.

City's overrated anyway.

Psh. The gigs are so close to each other, in distance. She must be okay with it.

But she wouldn't want to spend the money to go to both. And my mom won't understand why I want to see them twice within a day of each other.

I just talked to her about buying the tickets for both and she agreed to it, but looked skeptical :indiff:

I wish she'd let me go by myself or with friends. That is, if I can find friends who I can convince to go the the gig :( I wish I had Muser friends.........(I mean ones that I know "in real life")

But she wouldn't want to spend the money to go to both. And my mom won't understand why I want to see them twice within a day of each other.

I just talked to her about buying the tickets for both and she agreed to it, but looked skeptical :indiff:

I wish she'd let me go by myself or with friends. That is, if I can find friends who I can convince to go the the gig :( I wish I had Muser friends.........(I mean ones that I know "in real life")

Hey that's some improvement, she at least agreed to buy tickets for both. Maybe she'll change her mind when September comes along and let you go to both. I don't think I would have even bothered asking my mom to buy me concert tickets when I was younger. I'm sure the answer would have been a resounding "no".

Hey that's some improvement, she at least agreed to buy tickets for both. Maybe she'll change her mind when September comes along and let you go to both. I don't think I would have even bothered asking my mom to buy me concert tickets when I was younger. I'm sure the answer would have been a resounding "no".

Hi, I hope I get to actually have a conversation with you this time! :LOL: Well if I can go.

Yeah I was surprised she didn't say no to buying both sets of tickets, I was expecting a "wtf?!" reaction. PHEW. But I hope you're right about her changing her mind, she did really enjoy seeing them at ACX so I'll have to watch HAARP when she begins to suggest selling a pair :ninja: It will get her in the mood perhaps...

:LOL:

Aww. It sounds like your mom means well though.

If you can gather any of your friends (that you know in real-life, of course) to go see one of these shows together as a group, it might ease some of her concerns. And if she likes Muse too, then have her go with you for one of the gigs!

(And yes, do have HAARP playing in the background when she's thinking it over while talking to you) :chuckle:

Aww. It sounds like your mom means well though.

If you can gather any of your friends (that you know in real-life, of course) to go see one of these shows together as a group, it might ease some of her concerns. And if she likes Muse too, then have her go with you for one of the gigs!

(And yes, do have HAARP playing in the background when she's thinking it over while talking to you) :chuckle:

Yeah she does, she's just being logical. I don't blame her for not getting my motives for seeing them twice in the same week :chuckle:

I'm hoping some of my friends will be interested in going, but they will most likely all say "it costs too much, sorry" etc. I don't have any friends who like Muse.

:LOL: HAARP is very effective in persuading people that Muse is in fact an awesome live band

Yeah, if you can get them to actually sit and watch/listen to it!

My friends are idiots.

EXACTLY. Nobody will take the time to watch it. Maybe I can force my best friend to watch.....

But unlikely. *sigh* The only friend I think will go is my bisexual senior friend (in high school :LOL:), and my mom will most likely not trust me to go with him. Ahahaha

Disneyland tickets will likely be more expensive than the Muse gig tickets...

I've seen tons of hockey games at Honda Center, never a concert though...can't picture the acoustics being too great though. Either way, I'll have to at least go to one of these shows, probably both.

My solution to convincing friends to like Muse: blast HAARP or Hullaballoo CDs in my car when it's my turn to drive on whatever excursion we're going on.

I've seen tons of hockey games at Honda Center, never a concert though...can't picture the acoustics being too great though. Either way, I'll have to at least go to one of these shows, probably both.

QUOTE]

I saw the strokes at The Honda Center and they also had a massive light show. Acoustics were surprisingly good. I think the bigger the venue, if its not open air, the worse the echo gets so this one should be good.

Archived