Rate The Tracklists from Each Album

Kaimon

Iuno, I think it might work. It's because SFA has that quiet, long intro. It detatches itself completely from the song beforehand

Exactly. I think SFA works well after most songs. The problem with it on Absolution is that it goes slow song->fast song->slow song->fast song.

Showbiz

Cave

Fillip

Muscle Museum

Overdue

Sober

Uno

Showbiz

Falling Down

Sunburn

Escape

Unintended

Hate This & I'll Love You

Origin of Symmetry

Space Dementia

Feeling Good

Screenager

Bliss

New Born

Micro Cuts

Hyper Music

Plug in Baby

Futurism

Citizen Erased

Megalomania

Darkshines

Absolution

Intro+Apocalypse Please

TOADA

The Small Print

Stockholm Syndrome

Hysteria

Fury

Time is Running Out

Ruled by Secrecy

Endlessly

Sing for Absolution

Blackout

Falling Away With You+Interlude

Butterflies and Hurricanes

You could change it.

There are certain things that were done well by Muse on albums and you took out the only good things.

Megalomania works only as a closer. Despite how much you want the piano section of CE to end OoS Megalomania ruins that dream.

New Born would sound far too random in the middle of an album.

_______

Showbiz has some nice parts but its kinda all over the place.

_________

Absolution

FAWY ----- Interlude --------- BH & R?

Surely you jest ?

Edited by Seaking

There are certain things that were done well by Muse on albums and you took out the only good things.

Megalomania works only as a closer. Despite how much you want the piano section of CE to end OoS Megalomania ruins that dream.

New Born would sound far too random in the middle of an album.

^Just some of many. BTDubs :D

_______

Showbiz has some nice parts but its kinda all over the place.

_________

Absolution

FAWY ----- Interlude --------- BH & R?

Surely you jest ?

Look, I only based this off of memory, and I view this as fun. So what if it doesn't work? It's not like that's the actual track-list.

Look, I only based this off of memory, and I view this as fun. So what if it doesn't work? It's not like that's the actual track-list.

Pretty much the whole point of the piano intro of New Born is that it's supposed to be a shocking opener when the guitar kicks in. And Megalomania REALLY only works as a closer, not sure how Darkshines would make it better.

But for much of the other stuff, why fix what isn't broken? What is wrong with Sunburn opening?

Pretty much the whole point of the piano intro of New Born is that it's supposed to be a shocking opener when the guitar kicks in. And Megalomania REALLY only works as a closer, not sure how Darkshines would make it better.

But for much of the other stuff, why fix what isn't broken? What is wrong with Sunburn opening?

Agreed. The first little bit of Showbiz works. Same for OoS. Then shit hits the fan but still the first few songs off each of them work.

I'll think about it.

Ban him.

New Born up to Micro Cuts works brilliantly. Probably the most consistent that a Muse album has ever been. The only reason I would touch it would be to add Dead Star.

Had they switched Micro Cuts and Citizen Erased it would have worked much better and then the flow would work with screenagers too.

Nah. I know Sippe has a sweet, ooey gooey center to him. I just want him to show it more often. :kiss:

Isn't it a good sign that this is the first time you've had something to complain about regarding me in some time? ;) Especially since it was such an poor effort of being a cunt.

Had they switched Micro Cuts and Citizen Erased it would have worked much better and then the flow would work with screenagers too.

I have to agree with that.

Isn't it a good sign that this is the first time you've had something to complain about regarding me in some time? ;) Especially since it was such an poor effort of being a cunt.

And yes, I have noticed. :p

GOLD_5.gif

lolwut? :LOL:

Yep. Behind that internet tough guy persona, Sippe can be sweet and sensitive. Shhh...

Anyway, let's get back to the tracklists!