Falling Down, or more specifically the lyrics

'I was calling your name

But you would never hear me sing

You wouldn't let me begin

So I'm crawling away

'Cause you broke my heart in two,

No, I will not forget you'

Pretty much sums up my relationship with my closest friends over the past few months :rolleyes:

Falling Down, or more specifically the lyrics

'I was calling your name

But you would never hear me sing

You wouldn't let me begin

So I'm crawling away

'Cause you broke my heart in two,

No, I will not forget you'

Pretty much sums up my relationship with my closest friends over the past few months :rolleyes:

Ah, that suits me quite well too. I'm going to listen to that 10 times in a row now.:(

And yes, for going crazy, you can't beat Execution Commentary.

Ah, that suits me quite well too. I'm going to listen to that 10 times in a row now.:(

And yes, for going crazy, you can't beat Execution Commentary.

Let's listen to Falling Down on repeat together :chuckle:

Sucks doesn't it :( Oh well, I'm gradually distancing myself from them and finding new people, it's all good :awesome:

Let's listen to Falling Down on repeat together :chuckle:

Sucks doesn't it :( Oh well, I'm gradually distancing myself from them and finding new people, it's all good :awesome:

Yes. :( I'm gradually distancing myself from them, and not making very much effort to find new ones ... kind of my modus operandus, sadly. On the bright side, I have cool people to talk to on here, and on the Mercedes car forum I go to. :happy:

Hmmm....

Hysteria- I want matt now

Stockholm Syndrome- what's the point?? Why try? The result will be death anyway :(

Map of Your Head- "I'm sick of feeling my soul. Those people who'll never know just how purpouseless and empty they've grown" Endlessly- I'll love Matt always

Shrinking Universe- I'm so sad because matt will never like me. He's the only thing i live for

Execution Commentary- I'm seriously going crazy

Unnatural Selection and Uprising- STOP THE GOVERNMENT

Cant Take My Eyes Off You- I can't take my eyes off of Matt

Bedroom Acoustics- I'm so sad right now...

Recess- I wish I could believe there was something in the end. Not just death

Thoughts Of A Dying Athiest- the end is just the end. I am not listening to anyone who trys to tell me about "god"

Cave- Leave me alone (not you guys. Other ppl)

Darkshines- Matt could sing this to me...

In your World- I'm too broken to belong

Showbiz- I can only hold in my feelings for so long...

Space Dementia- I'd cut Matt's name in my heart

Starlight- again...how I feel about matt.

Time is Running Out- I want freedom-i'm bound and restricted

We Are The Universe- we are all one in the universe. (oh gosh, I've been reading to many David Icke books) and we are destroying ourselves

Sorry...I've been...erm...not very happy lately. Mostly because of the fact Matt is about 20 years older than me and he will never love me. D:

Hmmm....

Hysteria- I want matt now

Stockholm Syndrome- what's the point?? Why try? The result will be death anyway :(

Endlessly- I'll love Matt always

Shrinking Universe- I'm so sad because matt will never like me. He's the only thing i live for

Execution Commentary- I'm seriously going crazy

Unnatural Selection and Uprising- STOP THE GOVERNMENT

Bedroom Acoustics- I'm so sad right now...

Recess- I wish I could believe there was something in the end. Not just death

Thoughts Of A Dying Athiest- the end is just the end. I am not listening to anyone who trys to tell me about "god"

Cave- Leave me alone (not you guys. Other ppl)

Darkshines- Matt could sing this to me...

In your World- I'm too broken to belong

Showbiz- I can only hold in my feelings for so long...

Space Dementia- I'd cut Matt's name in my heart

Starlight- again...how I feel about matt.

Time is Running Out- I want freedom-i'm bound and restricted

We Are The Universe- we are all one in the universe. (oh gosh, I've been reading to many David Icke books) and we are destroying ourselves

Sorry...I've been...erm...not very happy lately. Mostly because of the fact Matt is about 20 years older than me and he will never love me. D:

im really sorry you're feeling bad :( *hugs* :kiss:

and when it comes to that whole age thing: im just 6-7 years younger than the guy, but will never have him like that either.

but to be honest, the love he shares through his work is enough for me :)

im really sorry you're feeling bad :( *hugs* :kiss:

and when it comes to that whole age thing: im just 6-7 years younger than the guy, but will never have him like that either.

but to be honest, the love he shares through his work is enough for me :)

I know what you mean by that. And I love his music and stuff too, but I just feel like I need him. And not just like pics and stuff. I mean I need to like...know what he smells like, know how soft his skin is, feel his fluffy hair, have him speak directly to me, etc. It's almost like how normal people need food and water. and it's not like I can just love someone else my age because

1. I will never stop loving matt

2. The people closest to my age I like are like at least 3 years older than me (basically those 15-17 year old really skinny pale boys with black hair covering one or both eyes and wears dark clothes and black skinny jeans)

I need Matt :'(

I know what you mean by that. And I love his music and stuff too, but I just feel like I need him. And not just like pics and stuff. I mean I need to like...know what he smells like, know how soft his skin is, feel his fluffy hair, have him speak directly to me, etc. It's almost like how normal people need food and water. and it's not like I can just love someone else my age because

1. I will never stop loving matt

2. The people closest to my age I like are like at least 3 years older than me (basically those 15-17 year old really skinny pale boys with black hair covering one or both eyes and wears dark clothes and black skinny jeans)

I need Matt :'(

:eek::erm:

Archived