Right, duplicate voting will start to be removed shortly. There is a hell of a lot of users who have voted hundreds and even thousands of times so this will effect the results quite a bit.

I'm guessing it's too much to hope that they're the popular songs that already play.

Ya im afraid that the only duplicate voters are the more hardcore fans, taking out there votes may make it so the rarities go bye bye :( hopefully its mostly just the Stade de France gig

You only have to go on the facebook groups where everyone is begging for Supermassive, Starlight, TIRO, Knights etc to realise how this poll is going to end up

Have they deleted all double-votes from the same IP? Because my brother and I are using the same computer and we have different opinions :(

I think it's one vote per used ID.

So before you could vote one user ID per IP address and just go on loads of computers and spam, or use the private browsing function on firefox.

Basically Muse are too cheap to pay for a proper poll. Even the board ones are better :LOL:

Have they deleted all double-votes from the same IP? Because my brother and I are using the same computer and we have different opinions :(

They'll probably be more focussed on removing people who have voted like 50+ or more, but I can't really say what'll they'll do.

Archived