The polls are being run by polldaddy.com so the admins on muse.mu might not be able to change the poll settings or remove multiple votes etc.

I could be wrong though.

Olly said that they'd just discount any obviously rigged song completely.

So the wankbiscuit who has rigged those songs has completely stacked it for that gig. I really would love to know who it is, so I could inform the masses and let them slaughter him/her :LOL:

Ffs :facepalm:

I am glad I am not going to that gig!

:(:fear: Why??!!! Does it mean our votes were useless?? That's unfair, I really hope the mods will resolve the problem. Thank god! there's no Interlude or Feeling Good...

You know, you can't argue with favorites. If people want CE and Bliss, give the people what they want. But at the same time, I hope they play the rarer ones too. D:

Damn, I wish I lived in Japan! I hate living in the U.S., we'll be lucky if we get Sunburn in the fall, lol.

Sunburn in the US? We'll be lucky if we can get MK! :rolleyes:

Hopefully Muse don't mind the rigged votes because those three songs are three songs that I'd love to see them play. Every other gig is getting the same songs in the top 5. Fuck yeah Darkshines.

But that isn't fair on the other gigs then is it just because some twat is selfish because they want the songs they want played at the gig they are going to. We all do. We're not rigging the polls by extreme amounts, that's gonna do fuck all, there is no guarentee right now!

• 02.06 Stade de Suisse

• Citizen Erased 7% (202 votes)

• Bliss 6% (170 votes)

• Showbiz 5% (132 votes)

• Falling Away With You 4% (105 votes)

• Hyper Music 3% (91 votes)

• 06.06 Rock Im Park

• Showbiz 9% (232 votes)

• Blackout 6% (174 votes)

• Exogenesis II 6% (167 votes)

• Citizen Erased 6% (167 votes)

• Bliss 5% (121 votes)

• 19.08 Frequency Festival

• Citizen Erased 7% (107 votes)

• Fury 5% (81 votes)

• Muscle Museum 5% (79 votes)

• Bliss 5% (77 votes)

• Plug In Baby 4% (64 votes)

• 21.08 Coke Live Festival

• Uno 4% (191 votes)

• Citizen Erased 4% (190 votes)

• Hysteria 4% (156 votes)

• Plug In Baby 3% (145 votes)

• Knights Of Cydonia 3% (140 votes)

• 10.09 Wembley Stadium

• Citizen Erased 7% (1,124 votes)

• Hyper Music 5% (840 votes)

• Bliss 5% (837 votes)

• The Small Print 4% (589 votes)

• Showbiz 4% (573 votes)

• 11.09 Wembley Stadium

• Citizen Erased 8% (1,692 votes)

• Showbiz 7% (1,417 votes)

• Bliss 6% (1,303 votes)

• Fury 5% (1,043 votes)

• Exogenesis III 4% (849 votes)

Stade de Suisse: Falling away with you! :awesome:

Rock im Park: I still don't know why Blackout has so many votes. :LOL: Though live it might be great... I'd love to have Showbiz though. (+ CE + Bliss and okay Exo II would be great but not without the other parts and they'll never play all parts at a festival, at least not here)

Okay I'm not going to the Frequency, but FUCK. Fury and MM? :eek: Maybe I should. :shifty:

Coke Live: Wtf. FAIL. Koc, PIB and Hysteria? :facepalm:

Wembley Dates: Fury, TSP and Exo III please. :awesome:

I am really surprised that I dont see Exogenesis I in the top 5 for any country!? Exogenesis I is live amazing!!! Take A Bow seems to have gone missing too.... :(

That would be because Exogenesis I is guaranteed to be played already, so there's no point voting for it. As for Take A Bow, maybe other people just don't want to see it back as much as they do other, older, songs?

Archived