Looks like they're gonna be practicing Citizen Erased, Bliss and Showbiz a fair bit :LOL:.

If Muse had had any sense, they would have simply made a poll where fans select the five songs they really want to hear this summer, collated the results, and then rehearsed the top 10 and rotated them into the setlist.

Muse? Sense? Live shows? Rotated?

I don't feel safe on this forum unless I have something to moan about!

(although I wasn't actually moaning, I'd much rather have a lot of Showbiz than Starlight)

Yes, I love the Hans.:awesome:

Those songs are actually good though :LOL: If they continue doing 16 song sets though no amount of Showbiz/Bliss/Assassin etc can save them

Those songs are actually good though :LOL: If they continue doing 16 song sets though no amount of Showbiz/Bliss/Assassin etc can save them

Exactly. Showbiz, being a rarity, would actually be a treat in comparison to what we had back in 2009. I would be beyond surprised if they kept to 16 songs at Wembley though, but as for festivals who knows... I am sensing 16 songs to be honest.

Exactly. Showbiz, being a rarity, would actually be a treat in comparison to what we had back in 2009. I would be beyond surprised if they kept to 16 songs at Wembley though, but as for festivals who knows... I am sensing 16 songs to be honest.

16 at a festival would be far too much for a Muse headlining slot.

That's more to be expected from bands like Kasabian who are the 'support' headliners.

13 I reckon unless you count Nishe, Interlude and Helsinki Jam, then it is a respectable 16.

16 at a festival would be far too much for a Muse headlining slot.

That's more to be expected from bands like Kasabian who are the 'support' headliners.

13 I reckon unless you count Nishe, Interlude and Helsinki Jam, then it is a respectable 16.

Yeah I was counting the riffy shitty bits in between in the sixteen, I probably should have clarified.

oh why dont they just play citizen erased at every bloody gig? They've not played that in the last YEAR :rolleyes:

Most votes are really just looking to get Bliss or Citizen Erased really. Showbiz I can live with because that's only been played about 10-15 times since the Origin of Symmetry tour, and in our gig we have Fury in the top 5 which would be fantastic.

Kudos to the Japanese - the top list for Fuji Rock looks fantastic.

No, it was someone being a moron and ruining it for everyone else. They could at least have been subtle about it, did they really think nobody would have noticed three songs being upped by 3,000 votes?

And I still think the Matt thing singing in French should not be an excuse. You already recorded it in French, if you really thought it was shit then why put it on the album? Millions of people have heard it already yet only 50,000 or so people will hear it when you first play it live and most of them, as they are French and want to hear it, will sing along to it.

The results so far are quite boring really! :( It would have much more interesting to have had different favourite songs chosen for each venue. I hope Muse don't just chose to perform Citizen Erased everywhere! :stunned:

Also from what I understand, just because Showbiz is in the top three doesn't mean they will choose to perform it, as they have only said they will try and play one from the top five which means they could chose the fifth most popular if it takes their fancy.

The results so far are quite boring really! :( It would have much more interesting to have had different favourite songs chosen for each venue. I hope Muse don't just chose to perform Citizen Erased everywhere! :stunned:

The great majority of people will go to a gig or 2, and they are certainly not going to vote differently unless they go to a dozen gigs.

Citizen Erased coming on top on most lists is no surprise. It's a mega favorite that rarely gets played. I can only hope they do the same thing for the US tour in the fall.

This. Can't people vote for some other songs rather than vote for CE and Bliss at almost EVERY gig? :shifty:

You know, you can't argue with favorites. If people want CE and Bliss, give the people what they want. But at the same time, I hope they play the rarer ones too. D:

Damn, I wish I lived in Japan! I hate living in the U.S., we'll be lucky if we get Sunburn in the fall, lol.

Archived