I'm planning to buy a multi-effect pedal, which one do you recommend?

I heard the Boss ME-50 was a good catch.

EDIT: I don't want to spend more than $500dlls.

i have a korg ax3000g and its great, but with multi fx you realllly need to play around with them, cause you will get stuck on 3 or 4 certain sounds that you just use non stop.

and for my personal use

i have just acquired a pedalboard, i need some jacks that will connect up the pedals, what does everyone here use?

ANDDDD

do want a delay pedal, and a distortion pedal STILLL.

its either the boss dd-3 or the line 6 echo park?

distortion, a boss DS-2 or proco rat?

hello peoples, I'm back for a quick question - I just got an EHX 2880 (which is excellent) and am looking to get a MIDI foot controller for it. The forum search has failed me (I'm sure I remember some foot controllers being recommended somewhere...) so, I'm looking for the cheapest one that won't crap out unless I actively try to destroy it. something like

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Rocktron-All-Access-MIDI-Foot-Controller?sku=155690#new

except with less buttons and 10-20% of the price would be ideal, although the only reasonable-looking thing I've found in my price range so far is this

http://keyboards-midi.musiciansfriend.com/product/Behringer-FCB1010-MIDI-Footcontroller-?sku=182469#new

Any thoughts on the quality of the Behringer? How programmable is it? I needs to be able to send CC# 102-105 at a minimum, and 108-112 as well would be ideal, all at data range 127. Alternatively, being able to send Program Change messages 80-110 would also work fine.

i've been playing lots of tom morello lately but i'm missing a wah pedal, any recommendations?

Crybaby standard all the way. great to use and very easy to mod to give it a more personalised sound if thats what you want. Its an industry standard.

Hi

I'm looking for a guitar that is of a good brand and quality but i'm finding it difficult to find one i really want so if you could leave your suggestions that would be great thanks also if you have a second hand guitar or you know someone that is selling one you could recommend that to.

Thanks

Are you after humbuckers, single coils, p90s? Fixed bridge, locking trem, strat style trem?how many frets? Maple or rosewood fretboard?

Squire or Mexican fenders are an option or lower end ibanez's. Depends on what you want really.

Well I'm looking for a guitar with humbuckers or p-90's and the guitar thats caught my eye is the studio firebird but i want to get a zvev fuzz factory so i can't get both if i get the firebird,i'm looking for a guitar with a tremolo system i'm not sure about a floyd rose but i wouldnt mind a guitar with one installed,Any guitar really just not a strat or fat-strat as i already own a stratocaster thanks

What Pedals Would Be Best To Imitate Muse's Sound On Most Of Their Songs, I Know Matt Uses Diesel Amps And They Also Contribute To The Sound But Any Help Would Be Appreciated Thanks

His amps don't run on diesel, he puts unleaded fuel in them to get that sound.

Nah seriously, it's going to be difficult to imitate their sound without their gear. And of course his playing style.

But, what's your current setup now? to give me an idea of what you would need..

Fuzz factory is no gonna get you anywhere, if you like origin of symmetry and hullabaloo, get a marshall DSL, for absolution and BH&R get a VH4.

For both get a guitar with high output humbuckers at least, no emg stuff.

An Please Stop Typing This Way It is Very Annoying, Ok?

Archived